Bitcoin Forum
July 07, 2024, 12:47:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What the Hell is going on with Crypto market?  (Read 11309 times)
Devawnm367

Activity: 1036
Merit: 144

Penguin Party 🐟

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:11:29 AM

What the Hell is going on with Crypto market?
Bitcoin drops from $19,000 to $6000
ETH dumps from $1400 to $250 today
NEO: $150 to $15
BTG: $400 to $13

God Save Us! Please.

From Dec 2013 to Jan 2015 BTC went from 1000 to 200 USD and it took 3 years to go up to 20000. Also most of the alts will dump even more than BTC before eventually come back up. They're just market cycles, blockchain tech is still fine and will be used now and in the future.

I agree bitcoin has crashed like 1000 times, it always comes back and always corrects this year is a correction, by this time next year 25k!!!+

𝕻𝖊𝖓𝖌𝖚𝖎𝖓 𝕾𝖜𝛼𝖕
PENGUIN PARTY BAITSHOP!
Swap, Pool, Stake, or Vote
raes

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

The First Idle Defense Blockchain Game

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:17:44 AM

doesn't this kind of thing really happen in the crypto market? If I think that old players in the world of Crypto have experienced something like this before, and this is the reasonableness that happens, so we all don't have to panic and worry that everything will get better again in the original state, we just need patience and calm waiting.

███████████████████
▀██████████████████
▐█████████████████
█████████████████
████████████████
███████████████
▀▀████████████

███████████████████
██████████████████▀
█████████████████▌
█████████████████
████████████████
███████████████
████████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
▀█████████▀
▀███▀
██     ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
THE FIRST IDLE DEFENSE BLOCKCHAIN GAME
TELEGRAM   ⦁   TWITTER   ⦁   MEDIUM   ⦁   DISCORD   ⦁   YOUTUBE   ⦁   LITEPAPER

██     ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
AllenTurner

Activity: 109
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:32:05 AM

It's seems that crypto market destroyed gradually. But still I am hopeful about crypto that it will come back soon.
GalacticSight909

Activity: 64

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 04:01:38 AM

Its very disappointing that the condition of crypto market is very bad. It is falling continuously. But it will if don’t lose hope and keep patience. Hope it will recover soon.
Ostonian

Activity: 912
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 04:19:28 AM

Now the market is uncertain. It seems to me that in the near future we need to generally expect a fall, because the volumes do not grow at all and this is a clear sign that the market is going to plunge once again to the bottom.
Bitcoincole

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 04:30:30 AM

I think for those who have been in cryptocurrency since 2009 can best explain whats happening but for us who has joined 2017 which was already the peak of bitcoin price,this is quite alarming. Anyhow, this is just part of the volatility which we need to overcome.Lets just keep the positive mindset.
mbah

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 04:38:43 AM

Don't be too serious-minded. This is a reasonable occurrence happens in crypto. even in a downturn that occurred also at least should be able to benefit from this. This could be the right time to buy as long as the value is in a condition that is cheap.

Chirs

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 06:20:39 AM

God Save Us! Please.

this is like a market turnover, in my opinion this is a normal thing the market is going up and down. currently the condition is indeed the market is below, we must be patient and wait for the market to rise to the top.
Radio-Active

Activity: 523
Merit: 10

YOUC - https://www.youengine.io/

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 06:41:41 AM

God Save Us! Please.

Some parties take advantage of SEC delayed decision for ETF related case. They could manipulate the market price until now.
It is hard to believe that the market of cryptocurrency can falling suddenly. You are comparing the highest price and the current price, so the difference is so great..

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 06:50:23 AM

Don't be too serious-minded. This is a reasonable occurrence happens in crypto. even in a downturn that occurred also at least should be able to benefit from this. This could be the right time to buy as long as the value is in a condition that is cheap.

agreed . this current situation of cryptos is actually normal because this is not the first time that price  drop real hard and seems to be stagnant for months . infact , cryptos value is still better on this year when compared to the past years because the price do somehow improved  . for sure , cryptos value are still expected to grow more in the next few years because big companies are slowly implementing the use of cryptos from thier service and that can also drive more awareness to the public . .
Takzan

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:04:33 AM

I think the altcoin market is having many problems to solve. The most important issue is legal. There are too many fraudulent projects. The market is not managed by law, affecting the real good projects
Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:21:33 AM

I think for those who have been in cryptocurrency since 2009 can best explain whats happening but for us who has joined 2017 which was already the peak of bitcoin price,this is quite alarming. Anyhow, this is just part of the volatility which we need to overcome.Lets just keep the positive mindset.
Rare to see there was people who already involved to cryptocurrency since 2009 because bitcoin at that time is not so popular and usually people will ignore bitcoin at that time because the price still very cheap and regarding crypto market situations i think nobody can explain it properly because i'm pretty sure the current situations are beyond out from people expectation
pharaon

Activity: 753
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:22:19 AM

I agree that now is a difficult period in the market for crypto currency, because prices are low, but I consider this a temporary phenomenon and the trend will soon change. In general, the crypto currency industry is developing, and projects are implementing their technologies.
89shaky

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:24:42 AM

I think the altcoin market is having many problems to solve. The most important issue is legal. There are too many fraudulent projects. The market is not managed by law, affecting the real good projects
The last months are very difficult for the crypto market. I always wait for this situation to change, but everything is still or even worse (
89shaky

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:25:57 AM

I agree that now is a difficult period in the market for crypto currency, because prices are low, but I consider this a temporary phenomenon and the trend will soon change. In general, the crypto currency industry is developing, and projects are implementing their technologies.
We can not be depressed. You can use it for your own purposes and buy promising coins, while their prices are low. Wink
Kevinatin

Activity: 612
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:29:12 AM

It's simple, big bosses with money try to buy all tokens at a low price from the holders. In fact, this market is completely manipulated. Capitalization  cryptocurrencyis too small and can not resist this.
hanapre

Activity: 276

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:37:06 AM

In my opinion it is clear that we are in the market for a long bearish cryptocurrency. Apart from this, we also think our marketing eliminates the bad elements in the cryptocurrency space, both projects and investors that are not in line. Reviewing the cryptocurrancy market in the last two years, no one knows what cryptocurrency is, with the current bear market situation.
FishsHumnsToo

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:40:05 AM

History repeats cyclically, the cryptocurrency market is the same market as many others. At the moment, there is a huge number of transactions on bitcoin outside the exchange(OTC deals), the cryptocurrency infrastructure for the subsequent pamps of the market is being built. So we just have to wait
kicauklaten

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 08:44:27 AM

reasonable if much of that blame market conditions. many of the merged when crypto is on his high prices then fell very deep that experienced a fall in prices. However, in the fact that both decrease and increase it's either great or small is a great thing to be understandable because it is part of the market risks and crypto.

valter_dego

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:46:53 AM

God Save Us! Please.

Now cryptocurrency marketplace is downtrend, but this's a temporary phenomenon. He is very young and stands at very beginning of its development. It needs laws and tools to protect of investors. Any marketplace is designed so that - periods of growth and fall replace each other. Soon we will see new growth capitalization of crypto marketplace.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: