Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 03:48:17 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What the Hell is going on with Crypto market?  (Read 11309 times)
boljul

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 12:47:05 PM

Most part of us doesn't know what is happened with cryptoworld, we just observe how somebody ruls this game... Where is the end of this bearish market we also don't know...
doroshok1

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 01:09:46 PM

I can understand that. Falling prices are not happy. But look at it this way. Now there is a great opportunity to buy cryptocurrency. After all, by the end of the year the price will begin to rise again. And if you have been tracking the market for a long time, you see that everything is cyclical, and do not worry much, you need to take this opportunity and buy more.

Apollonia 〇 | HEALTHCARE ECOSYSTEM
https://apollonia.io
Btcnaivie

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 01:18:30 PM

What the Hell is going on with Crypto market?
Bitcoin drops from $19,000 to $6000
ETH dumps from $1400 to $250 today
NEO: $150 to $15
BTG: $400 to $13

God Save Us! Please.

From Dec 2013 to Jan 2015 BTC went from 1000 to 200 USD and it took 3 years to go up to 20000. Also most of the alts will dump even more than BTC before eventually come back up. They're just market cycles, blockchain tech is still fine and will be used now and in the future.

Definitely I agree with you.  What happen in the crypto market today is just part of it's volatility in nature. This is the market cycle of the blockchain technology of the crypto world. This trend is still ok and normal. Just hold your coins until price will goes up.
MR_Klip

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 05:27:05 PM

God Save Us! Please.
Yes, I understand your emotions. Many in their work faced a similar situation and lost a large part of their assets. But in any case, do not panic. Just be patient, gradually the prices in the market should recover, so now it's better to hold and buy altcoins with good potential.
megaplage

Activity: 320

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 05:38:30 PM

God Save Us! Please.
This situation is logical and, in principle, normal for any market. After all, following the trend towards a rise in price, a trend may come to reduce the proposed prices. Personally, I believe that prices will begin to recover from the spring of next year. And now you just need to calm down and hold your coins for the future.
Twinscoin2017

Activity: 1009
Merit: 328

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 05:44:04 PM

God Save Us! Please.
This situation is logical and, in principle, normal for any market. After all, following the trend towards a rise in price, a trend may come to reduce the proposed prices. Personally, I believe that prices will begin to recover from the spring of next year. And now you just need to calm down and hold your coins for the future.
Cypto market can rise or fall and we all know that it's price is really unstable due to the unstable volume of the investors who dump or buy bitcoin or maybe any different crypto coin on the crypto feild. I believe that this huge dip is a normal thing in crytpo and we already ecperience it before, so we don't need to get panic on the current market status let's just male some buy and hold for good.
coook zamk

Activity: 69

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 05:47:59 PM

Bitcoin and most of the coin dropped very high! And many coin will die in this drop and many coin can't recover if the price ups too! But we have to be patience at this moment. In future, The crypto market will regain,  this hope can help us to focus forward
DySWv

Activity: 164

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 05:58:02 PM

It is normal in the market, It's bear market. This is just the time to hold your crypto nothing to worry. The bear market will end, it is normal in Crypto. There is no need to panic, if you really know the market you would not panic at this time.

traisaigon261

Activity: 82

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 07:18:56 PM

It looks like the market is testing us. Lots of people have quit the game now. It is very sad to see the market actually. All the coins are now at a very low price.
Salloystic

Activity: 219

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 07:27:57 PM

In fact, crypto market is making me feel bad. When will this drastic reduction end is the question that I ask myself everyday.? I nearly quited it last month but because of my very hope in it I made up my mind and continued the journey which I know one day will be successful.
miraxgr

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 07:48:48 PM

If I had known. He honestly shocked by what is happening. I'm afraid to look at the table of my coins, so as not to be upset by what I saw.  I do not know what will happen next, but I really want to believe that everything will be fine and the market will finally begin to grow. God forbid we see this process this year or I'm just desperate.
mandeepcrypto

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 10:46:35 AM

Like other market crypto market is also unstable . Ups and downs comes in it also.Scam programme also effect the price.Soon it bounce again.
bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 10:50:02 AM

Crypocurrency is an evolving financial sector that is experiencing growing pain. One of the issue plaguing cryptocurrency is the issue of volatility and stability. The market will develop over time and we would have a stable market!

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
bitcoinpeople2

Activity: 90

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 10:30:21 AM

I wish we actually knew for sure what is going on. It's actually some big mess, and it's really driving a lot of persons frustrated, and a few others crazy. Whatever it is that is going needs to stop. I know it definitely will, but the matter is when will that be. I hope a lot of persons won't get frustrated enough, and leave before this happens.
mandeepcrypto

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 03:45:05 PM

Market is unstable . It is a natural phenomena . Ups and down is the part of the game.Don't be panic focus on your game and take wise decisions. If you are not ready to face the losses than you cannot survive in this market.
SabrinaBianka

Activity: 633
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 06:58:52 AM

God Save Us! Please.
The other news said, Its because the Ghost month of all Chinese investor, Do not worry just keep holding and stay believed on the coins what you've had. Me, I am still confident on this market happens. I only had believe on the eth. I bought a lot of eth at 264$ each eth. And I will wait the right time to sell this coin.
mobireal

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 07:15:49 AM

Yes it's normal thing that's why in the game of cryptocurrency who gain a lot from it are does who alway's have patients for there money for it to grow slowly.
otunayode

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 07:49:44 AM

It feels like apocalypse! This are staggering price drop yet, this cryptocurrency where price is not measure of good coin or bad coin. Price can change in an instant when other things are in place! Market will surely recover!

[   BITVALVEⓇ   |   P2P crypto exchange   ]      ▬▬▬▬    THE MOST ADVANCED P2P
                                      Telegram        Twitter                   CRYPTO EXCHANGE PLATFORM
                                                    Bitcointalk      Facebook            [   ◾◾◾ JOIN ICO      WHITEPAPER   ]
aces777

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 03:01:13 PM

God Save Us! Please.

This is not God's doing, it is just cryptos being cryptos. If you want you should research the previous markets and look at their charts, that way you will see that the prices that you are seeing now in the market are normal. There is no way that the prices of the coins were going to stay up forever, every smart investor knew that this dip was coming

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
swapSwap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
Thefrolly

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 09:05:08 AM

It is a normal dip, it is expected when you see a massive bull in the market like the one that we saw with the coins in january, people are selling taking out their money and their profits and that is going to affect the price. Now the volume of the coins being transacted are low and once the volume of transactions increase then the prices will go back up

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆