Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:59:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest in altcoins today or maybe later?  (Read 6076 times)
ourepts

Activity: 288
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 11:29:49 PM

Currently altcoins are bleeding. Now is your best time to buy that or HODL coin that you have. Believe in the near future the market will recover until we feel happiness together for a patient person. HODL to the moon.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gaggy185

Activity: 437
Merit: 100

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 11:33:36 PM

Base on what I observed,  since market turns red and I think this the best way to invest in altcoins because I’am positive enough it will go up sooner when bullrun hits the mark this bear months. Do you also plan to HODL coins for so long? Your ideas are pleasurably accepted and do you agree to invest now or maybe later?

If at the time you create the topic you invested when the ETH exchange rate fell to nearly $ 250, then this time you have made a great profit from that investment. Everyone knows they should invest in the bottom of the exchange, but no one knows when ETH and other cryptos hit bottom.

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
iamwagner

Activity: 118
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 11:36:04 PM

I would go half and half.  Buy half now and wait and see if we get a further crash.  The market is just hanging out here acting strange.  Not sure what to make of it.  i say we break one way or the other within the next few days.

a2offrb

Activity: 453
Merit: 101

RISE WITH RAYS FOR THE FUTURE

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 11:45:33 PM

The ball is actually left in the court of the Player. The decision of either hold on long term or short term basis lies with you depending on which type of coin you are holding and at which period, Dip or Green. Buying at Dip like the incumbent scenes is very much rational since the coins in this field comes with their different volatility.

]–]  Announce  ]–[    RAYS NETWORK    ]–[  Whitepaper  [–[
A Blockchain Based On Customized DPOS And Bulletproof Protocol
[–[   RISE WITH RAYS   [–[  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Facebook  ]–]
Awoben

Activity: 236
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 11:47:52 PM

I would go half and half.  Buy half now and wait and see if we get a further crash.  The market is just hanging out here acting strange.  Not sure what to make of it.  i say we break one way or the other within the next few days.

Like your idea, Altcoins not really doing well, investing in them right now will be a best move but must be a calculated risk since they might dip further o bounce back
sapnu

Activity: 1036
Merit: 286

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 11:53:28 PM

Investing now would be a risky move becayse green marks cannot still be seen and recovery on the majority of the market have not taken place yet. The best time to invest I think, is when the market starts to continuously increase. for now be patient and wait for that day to come.
codebreakerz991

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 12:12:50 AM

Its best to invest now because most of the coins are down because of Bitcoin . And wait for Bitcoins ETF approval for sure most of the altcoins will fly new ATH !
ginobitcoiner

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

BBOD Trading Platform

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 12:20:38 AM

If you have capital, why should you wait for tomorrow? do it now. Invest in Altcoin now. are you afraid the price will fall again? a great trader can take all that into account.

cardoyasilad

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 12:27:24 AM

Base on what I observed,  since market turns red and I think this the best way to invest in altcoins because I’am positive enough it will go up sooner when bullrun hits the mark this bear months. Do you also plan to HODL coins for so long? Your ideas are pleasurably accepted and do you agree to invest now or maybe later?
My plan is to sell half of my coins on december just like the past year im also positive that market will recover but we will see i can still hodl 2 years from now..

Sr. Member / Hero Member / Legendary:

dClinic.io.
██████
██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
██████

▄██████████████████▄
███       ▀███████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███              ██
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███              ███
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
███████████▀ ███████
█████████▀   ███████
███████▀     ██▀ ███
███ ▀▀       █▄▄████
███          █▀▀▀▀██
███ ▄▄       ███████
██████▄     █▄ ▀███
█████████▄   ███▄███
███████████▄ ███████
▀██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
████████████████████
███████████████▀▀ ██
█████████▀▀     ███
████▀▀     ▄█▀   ███
███▄    ▄██      ███
█████████▀      ▄██
█████████▄     ████
█████████████▄ ▄████
████████████████████
▀██████████████████▀
██████
██████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
██████
██████
. A Comprehensive Healthcare Ecosystem Powered by Blockchain .
| Twitter | LinkedIn | Medium | Facebook | Bitcointalk | Reddit

entrepmind23

Activity: 644
Merit: 261

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 12:37:17 AM

If you have capital, why should you wait for tomorrow? do it now. Invest in Altcoin now. are you afraid the price will fall again? a great trader can take all that into account.

It's best to do it now if you have the means to do so because the price may shoot up sooner or later seeing that there is stability in the price of bitcoin. If it falls then you can protect your funds by averaging down. You may buy now with only a quarter of your funds and then slowly buy on your way up or down. In this way, you will not be affected that much by the volatility of the price.

Investing now would be a risky move because green marks cannot still be seen and recovery on the majority of the market has not taken place yet. The best time to invest I think, is when the market starts to continuously increase. for now be patient and wait for that day to come.

You can either wait for the time when the market is already doing good. When prices are up and it seems like the bulls are winning then you can invest in it. However, there is no assurance that the price will keep going up so always have a trading plan beforehand to protect your funds from further losses.

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
hoavantathan

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 12:43:15 AM

Normal people think when the market reachs the bottom, they'll sell all coins. But it's wrong. Now is the good time to invest. The market will rise again. It need time to fix itself. You should wait and see.
mh6e

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 12:58:40 AM

Actually its difficult to say that this the right time. But every down market is a good opportunity to invest and buy coins since its in low value. Because if market recover back its a sure profit. Although you need to hold it for until you get your desired target profit.
mu86268722

Activity: 26

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 01:01:34 AM

Recently, due to the plunge in prices, the market has panic, and it is difficult to predict how long the price will fall for how long. I suggest that you wait and see before making a decision or splitting the funds and investing separately. Doing so minimizes risk and maximizes benefits
YGRJ

Activity: 83
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 01:03:52 AM

i think now not yet the time
i will wait btc hit 5k
than start buy in those coin at that time
and put in store room for 2 years

iLink2Music.co     ●     PRE-ICO LIVE     ●     J O I N   U S
|   THE POWER TO SHARE & CONNECT GLOBAL MUSIC ENTERTAINMENT   |
guangzhouta

Activity: 123
Merit: 10

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 01:51:35 AM

I think now is th right time to invest in the coins. The price is reaonable to buy in and hold them for long terms will bring us enough profit. We can buy in little by little to make the preparation for the future bull market.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
SPdiginomads (OP)

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 03:10:41 AM

Now is a fantastic time to buy. Everything is nearly down 20%, and you know what they say, buy when there is blood in the streets. Bitcoin IMO is the safest bet, but as far as alt coins go, I think the only ones worth buying are the ones that have been around for a while and hold some merit. Litecoin, ETH, and XMR are the coins I hold. Litecoin will survive the alt-apocalypse because it serves as a testbed for Bitcoin and it is digital silver. Eth will survive because it does truly have some unique features that Bitcoin/Litecoin doesn't have. There is a large amount of developers using the Ethereum platform as well, way more than any other "smart" coin. XMR will survive because it's one of the only privacy coins that actually works, and it's been around for years already. ETH and LTC are especially a great buy right now.

Yes I strongly agree with that, there are alot of coins with high potential in crypto world. I’am intended also to buy coins on top 10 24hrs volume based on coinmarketcap. Lets HODL and save for the best!
SPdiginomads (OP)

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 07:16:29 AM

Base on what I observed,
That's what I usually do, Observe and follow the trends/Patterns.
since market turns red and I think this the best way to invest in altcoins
True, When you see red all over the place, Start investing because it will turn green again. Though you should consider bitcoin as well when you're deciding to invest.
Do you also plan to HODL coins for so long?
That's the plan I believe for the smart investors, To invest and hodl for the long term, Short term is for day traders.

Yes, I’am considering bitcoin when pairing it to my altcoins and vice versa. I’am a short term trader and also a long term trader. I do invest on coins that has great potential so I HODL and also divided my attention to short term trades to have daily income.
PolarFox30

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:45:24 AM

Today's price is low. Who can tell what will happen in next day. So i think if you want to invest, do not late. Invest soon while the price is low.
Kat_messy

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 02:22:55 PM

As you know the market has been down for more than half a year. In my opinion, it can start going up very quickly, probably in the next few months. So I think now is the last time to decide if you want to buy coins for low prices.
SPdiginomads (OP)

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 09:00:49 PM

I will hold my btc and eth for long term. As for others I like to do some short time trading and make little moeny to make me happy.

Yes I’am also planning to hold BTC and ETH preparing for bull run to hit this bear months. I’m also doing some short trading to have some extra income.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: