Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 10:29:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest in altcoins today or maybe later?  (Read 6076 times)
MarchToke

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 04:05:35 AM

If you are monitoring the crypto values today and you are still waiting for the deepest fall before you invest in, then you are doing the right thing. Buying at a lower price is a good start in crypto and just hold it for a year or two and see how this assets of mine grow.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Mary89

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 04:17:01 AM

Base on what I observed,  since market turns red and I think this the best way to invest in altcoins because I’am positive enough it will go up sooner when bullrun hits the mark this bear months. Do you also plan to HODL coins for so long? Your ideas are pleasurably accepted and do you agree to invest now or maybe later?
Invest in altcoins now is the time, they are at the lowest level, maybe the price level will fall below, but at the moment it does not matter. Investing in altcoins, you can get a very good profit, it is certainly a risky occupation, but the result can very please you.
ejawusa

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 04:20:20 AM

I think currently good for altcoins investment, in my opinion right now because when the crypto market improves we can get a big profit.

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 04:30:30 AM

Base on what I observed,  since market turns red and I think this the best way to invest in altcoins because I’am positive enough it will go up sooner when bullrun hits the mark this bear months. Do you also plan to HODL coins for so long? Your ideas are pleasurably accepted and do you agree to invest now or maybe later?
Invest in altcoins now is the time, they are at the lowest level, maybe the price level will fall below, but at the moment it does not matter. Investing in altcoins, you can get a very good profit, it is certainly a risky occupation, but the result can very please you.
I think as long as the market is still dumping the best thing to do is to buy or to hold and to invest. Investing is good to do when the situation of the market is in the lowest point but make sure you invest in a worth it Altcoin, so that it can give you good profit.  If you can invest now then do it, don't waste the opportunity and wait for the right time because there's no right time for investing as long as you can and know the situation then grab it.

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████
████▄████▀
   ▄████  ████
 ██████▀
   ▄▄████  ▄███
  ▀█████▄
▀████▀  ▄███
    ▀▀████▄
▀▀  ▄████
            ▄▄██████
       ▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
FUN TOKEN
██████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
FreeBitco.in Adopts FUN Token for
Premium Membership Program
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████

▄
      ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ █  ██ ██
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ ██▄ ▄███
██  ▀▀▄█▄ ▀▀▄███ ████
█████████████ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████▄▄
      ▄▀  ▄    █████▄
          ▀     ▀ ▀███
                    ▀
41M Users to Buy and Hold
FUN for Premium Benefits
.Learn More.
Garuda88

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 04:39:35 AM

I think in the long run and in the short term, currently many altcoins are available at discounted prices.
We never know what will happen, but if we look at the current fluctuations, the potential profit is greater than the loss if we start now.
Krismass01

Activity: 96

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 05:34:03 AM

This is the best time to invest in cryptocurrencies because majority has a downward trend in their price. If you invest when the price of cryptocurrency is low and wait till it rises to a suitable level that you want before selling. When you buy when the price is low, the risk is also low because you are buying higher quantity with little fiat.
Tran Dinh Nam

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 05:44:23 AM

We can see that most of the crypto currencies were lose their value 80% in this year,if someone want to make money from the crypto currency they need to buy them low and sell them high,now the prices were very cheap so it maybe the perfect time to invest in long term.
galundan9

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 06:50:03 AM

this year the altcoin market has experienced a very bad slump throughout the history of altcoins created, investing in altcoins that have the potential to continue to survive and increase its value in the future, maybe this is the best choice for now because later only altcoins have good prospects in the future last. of course I will be a long-term HODL on some altcoins which I believe have a bright future. I agree if I want to start investing now because the price is at a low rate, but investment is only in the long term.
coook zamk

Activity: 69

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 02:26:06 PM

We should only invest in altcoins when exchange rates fall or hit bottom. Hence you may consider investing altcoins at this time then hold short for the end of 2018 to make a profit
gabriela1999

Activity: 299

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 02:41:03 PM

If you decide to hold and invest long term. You can invest in altcoins today. Since this is probably the lowest price we are experiencing, it is our chance to own more coins,  and to be able to make a profit later.

██   ██████████████         1xBit.com     |     BENEFIT SEASON          ██████████████  ██
7 B T C   W E L C O M E   B O N U S
██                       P L A Y   N O W                       ██
avonka

Activity: 512

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 08:29:20 PM

For me the safest investment is into BTC. While the market is declining altocins are declining even further than BTC . When I see the signs for market to recover I will invest in altocins again.
markint

Activity: 329
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 10:57:40 PM

I am not so sure that investing in altcoins is the most appropriate these days, because most people have realized that the market is not yet large and stable enough to accommodate such a large number of projects, many of them really unsustainable, whose only objective is speculation, so when they see the failure in which many cryptocurrencies that promised to be the next "big thing" are falling, investors are looking for a safe haven, and that is why the Bitcoin's dominance has grown so significantly these days.
Specctrall

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 11:10:22 PM

I think that while the red market should wait with the purchase of altcoins and wait for the market to begin to grow.
LinkinPrak

Activity: 155

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 11:14:01 PM

If I have more capital then I will invest in altcoin now. This can be started at any time, especially now that the price of crypto currencies tends to decrease and is cheap so we can get a lot of profit if we buy crypto currency coins now. I am sure that the investment, especially in the long term, is because if short-term investments, I still have doubts about market price fluctuations and market conditions that are still worrying. but all depends on you as the owner of the capital, if you do make an analysis and say short-term investments are more profitable then continue because it's the best as long as it's not due to the influence of the issue.
windfaraday

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 11:22:48 PM

All altcoins prices're getting worst right now,  it's very make some people hurt and confused. But from my experience and some research, i still believe on the last of this year all altcoins prices will grow up and stabilize again. So if you still have faith with cryptocurrency,  i recommend you to buy the top altcoins like ETH and hold it until the last.

█ CURAIZON █
We are Improving Healthcare, Reducing Costs, Saving Lives!
https://curatoken.curaizon.com
barabarian1

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 11:23:29 PM

yes, I think it's the right time to buy some altcoins. but I prefer to trade daily rather than just hold it for a long time. by trading, I can earn income. the strategy that I do now is to take advantage of the market situation. when the price of altcoin dropped I bought. and waiting for the altcoin moment to rise, to sell and I convert into bitcoin when the price of bitcoin falls.

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
swapSwap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
Labajah

Activity: 130

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 11:31:21 PM

If you looked up a better future through your investment. Now is the best time to invest your money in crypto currency because the price is very deflating.  And just expect  a better harvest when the price are starting to inflates.
hirngespenst

Activity: 812
Merit: 114

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 11:34:59 PM

Most of the altcoins are dumped a lot today! People are saying Ethereum will go to the 100 USD! If that will right then you may wait for a few days, if ethereum hit 100 USD then maximum big altcoin will go under 1$! So, now the decision is yours! You can buy now or wait for a little bit.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
gatholocco

Activity: 75

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 11:36:31 PM

for me, I prefer to invest now, because low prices will certainly make us have a greater chance of making a profit. this is a good decision to buy now.
dylanmeter

Activity: 134

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 11:37:07 PM

I put in more bucks in return for some altcoins, This seems like the moment investors wants to buy in more coins waiting to capitalise after bear market. Prices are very down again, But this situation is likely to change soon. HODL forever  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: