Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:53:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest in altcoins today or maybe later?  (Read 6076 times)
Lakad normalin

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 09:35:12 AM

Its better to invest today because the price is still on the dip
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
pharaon

Activity: 753
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 09:39:53 AM

I did not think that prices would fall to such a minimum, and for several months I have been hoping for growth and recovery of the market. We need to use this situation and buy coins, since such an opportunity may no longer be there.
tee-rex

Activity: 742
Merit: 526

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 12:48:41 PM

Its better to invest today because the price is still on the dip

How do you know that the price won't be on the bigger dip tomorrow? Altcoins wise, we are still in a heavy downtrend. All major altcoins such as ETH, LTC, ZEC, whatevs, are losing to BTC big time and there is no end to this. Bitcoin goes down and altcoins go down even faster. Then bitcoin rebouns but altcoins don't quite follow the lead. So with every cycle altcoins fall deeper and deeper in both fiat and bitcoin terms.

For the majority of people involved in crypto there is no real difference between cryptocurrencies. Then why risk your money with altcoins when there is a trusted and time-tested bitcoin?
Lubang Bawah

Activity: 1358
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 01:06:43 PM

I think that investment is certainly better and more profitable now, altcoins look cheap, if we wait later we will buy at a high price so buying immediately is faster to get RoI.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
dicaprio

Activity: 560

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 01:08:04 PM

You may think that I am a very stupid person, but I think that now is the best time to start the process of buying altcoins, you ask why? Because now they are not needed by anyone for free, very little time ago, they were very expensive.
docxdrl

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 02:53:38 PM

today is the big day...
we never know when will this opportunity will strike again...
for me the bloody market is the indication for all starters to grab the chance.
for them not to tell that they were late. this is an open door for opportunities.

I strongly believe in investing today, and Modern Finance Chain is the best investment!
coolon

Activity: 448
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 03:09:59 PM

Base on what I observed,  since market turns red and I think this the best way to invest in altcoins because I’am positive enough it will go up sooner when bullrun hits the mark this bear months. Do you also plan to HODL coins for so long? Your ideas are pleasurably accepted and do you agree to invest now or maybe later?

If buying for a long time now is the time to stock up the altcoyins, maybe we will not see such prices when the bull market comes. I'm talking about top coins such as ada, xlm, strat, eos and others.

☯ INJECTIVE PROTOCOL ☯ Bounty Running ☯
☯ Fast, Secure, and Fully Decentralized Trading ☯
AlenDel2

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 03:16:32 PM

At the moment, the most successful time for investing in altcoyins. However, one should approach the matter wisely to this matter and first study the coins carefully before investing. If you do it right, you will get a very good profit in the future.
sashulya7979

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 03:17:46 PM

now very sweet prices for investment! the entire market has very well subsided! Now you can buy any tokens, they will still grow very well in price!
valetrm

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 04:31:32 PM

After they have destroyed all short positions, the market can breathe much better. And you can start entering coins in parts now.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
SPdiginomads (OP)

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 03:01:38 AM

I did not think that prices would fall to such a minimum, and for several months I have been hoping for growth and recovery of the market. We need to use this situation and buy coins, since such an opportunity may no longer be there.

You we’re right, when market deeply subsided I put all my bet on altcoins and waiting for the big profits in the near future. I’am hoping big things for this year bull run. Happy trading!
Grissham

Activity: 124

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 03:14:59 AM

in almost all altcoin cryptocurrency market cap in it are red. and I think this is the right time for those of you who want to invest in altcoin.
the resulting advantages are also quite enormous. therefore invest in altcoin I don't think it will be a loss because of altcoin will soon rise again.
jakezyrus00

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 03:15:49 AM

As we all see now, cryptocurrency experiencing down trend and value continously going down. I think this is the right time to invest to altcoin , since altcoin is cheap and if the market recover it can give you good profit.
jdkfy

Activity: 96
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 03:17:59 AM

I agree to invest in altcoin right away, because the cryptocurrency market is so unstable, there are many risks, we can't predict what will happen tomorrow, now the price is very low, don't be greedy, now is the best time to invest.
jhache

Activity: 518

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 03:31:52 PM

Invest now, the coins are down and they are not doing as well as they were in the beginning of the year. They are all in the red which means they are ripe for the picking. This market right now is a buyer's wet dream. Buy as much altcoins as you can now and hold it for the long term, by the next bull, you will be making a lot of money.

trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 06:05:57 PM

the right thing is invest in altcoin today or not forever and you will regret it, because now is the right time to invest in an altcoin before the altcoin price rises again.

The guys that have been working with the cryptocurrencies for several years will tell you: invest in altcoins and Bitcoin NOW. Later, all the cryptos will gain, and it will be not profitable to buy tokens and BTC.
Tanya78

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 07:50:25 PM

Now is the time to invest in crypto, because in a very short time there will be a huge rise. Just need to wait a little.
dnsokoljuk

Activity: 924
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 08:01:10 PM

I think that the best decision nowadays will bee to hold a USD or equial of some stabil coin. Why? We dont know when market returns. So, when we will see this up trend withing some month, than, maybe - time to bought for good altcoins.
martinpppp38

Activity: 159
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 10:37:11 PM

I think the time is right to invest (at least much better than December 2017), after such a fall we can assume that the market will soon stop falling.
The best is to invest in steps, it reduces the risks (to smooth the purchase prices). Anyway I think if the market continues to go down much more, either the crypto is completely dead or the market will take years to recover (and so it will be necessary to return in several years).
If the market will start again, the rise could be rapid and it would be a shame to miss it.

Provided you choose your projects carefully and don't invest in anything.

https://token.snips.ai/
Nina Karlina

Activity: 44

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 10:47:15 PM

Base on what I observed,  since market turns red and I think this the best way to invest in altcoins because I’am positive enough it will go up sooner when bullrun hits the mark this bear months. Do you also plan to HODL coins for so long? Your ideas are pleasurably accepted and do you agree to invest now or maybe later?
Take advantage of good opportunities wisely. Make a check before starting the investment. So, the market is falling and the price of each coin is cheap, this is a good opportunity to start or increase the amount of investment, then keep it up to the highest price.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: