Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 12:10:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Rupture of ETH bubbles  (Read 645 times)
True Vozer

Activity: 128
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 10:04:11 AM

ETH is not bubble. ETH is promising coin and you should invest in it to get long term profits. ETH price falls because of bad news and scam ERC20 ICOs, you should not blame ETH.
Destined

Activity: 173
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 10:05:23 AM

In my opinion, I think prices will rise sharply in the next few days. Please wait and see. I see some rules like that
De_nis

Activity: 560
Merit: 109

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 10:06:29 AM

I'm sure that a large number of projects on the ERC20 have inflated the price of ETH, but a large number of SCAM projects negatively affect both the price and the ETH reputation and ETH go a DUMP!
badykvik

Activity: 895
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 10:06:46 AM

Well, no one can say exactly why the market is still like this and potential coin falling very bad but I believe the bear will soon be over and the bull run will start. I believe if investors gives more support to the system and reduce the rate at which they panic sell, the market will rise gradually and the price of coin will also begin to rise.
hulla

Activity: 1834
Merit: 566

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 01:57:41 PM

Well, no one can say exactly why the market is still like this and potential coin falling very bad but I believe the bear will soon be over and the bull run will start. I believe if investors gives more support to the system and reduce the rate at which they panic sell, the market will rise gradually and the price of coin will also begin to rise.
If you referring to the cause of dump in price of all crypto currency market, the causes was already come to light because there's nothing hindering the market from pumping and the crypto market refuse to pump despite the good news surrounding the market that simply mean the whales are manipulating the market. But if youre referring to Ethereum market, have said already towards ending of last year that Ethereum will dump in price this years because there's competition in the dapp and smart contract project and Ethereum developers are not working simultaneously like before so the best team will definitely win.
Meanwhile, if Ethereum update their 3.0 there is chance for Ethereum to bullish like before.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
slashz9

Activity: 1554
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 02:03:04 PM

I think there are various factors that cause the current ETH value to decrease.
one of the things that you mentioned earlier, but it could also be because too many ETHs have been circulated, we know the eth number continues to increase over time, and also between mining and burning is not balanced.
jan.nicolas

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 02:07:13 PM

All that is now called a bubble or something else like that, I think that this is not correct, because any financial system that we have today can be called that way, I am sure that you also understand this, for example the same futures have such characteristics.
ven7net

Activity: 1946
Merit: 112

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 02:14:21 PM

Indeed, the situation with ETH is very interesting. The coin loses its price, but the reason probably is that someone wants to either move ETH from second place or simply drop the price to buy at the lowest possible price, as soon as the trend is changed and all the Crypto currency will go up. But no matter how it was, I do not think that ETH has already outlived itself as a crypto asset, because of the usual manipulation of the market.
gregor0708

Activity: 68

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 02:51:03 PM

Indeed, the situation with ETH is very interesting. The coin loses its price, but the reason probably is that someone wants to either move ETH from second place or simply drop the price to buy at the lowest possible price, as soon as the trend is changed and all the Crypto currency will go up. But no matter how it was, I do not think that ETH has already outlived itself as a crypto asset, because of the usual manipulation of the market.

The ether will not fall more! These were manipulations that could not last forever. With the ethereum everything will be ok
Lagrood

Activity: 728

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 04:41:53 PM

ETH is the worst asset from major altcoins for investors last time because ETH has been falling for all this year. It is nonsense ETH has broken out all the resistance levels and it means that ETH was incredibly overbought. Unfortunately I am still holding ETH with huge looses and I would not recommend anybody to buy ETH now. It seems me that ETH will continue its downtrend or perhaps ETH will be in a flat trend. ETH is too weak to grow in near time so I myself think th sell all my ETH and buy something more interesting. My roomer has already sold ETH with looses but I am hesitating but I am also tired to be in looses so I will probably sell my ETH in this week.
rabia_laskor

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2018, 06:58:41 AM

I have been hearing lots of discussion about this topic but we have to understand one thing that this field is unpredictable. So we have to give it some time to overcome the mess up situation. Our patience is needed for the market welfare.
aldorexxx

Activity: 152
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 09:19:13 AM

ETH is not bubble and all, if it was so, it would be lost for the long time ago and it could not have chances to survive in current pause in its increasing.
Thai19

Activity: 360

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2018, 10:10:20 AM

I do not think so, I think for some reason, ETH has lost value. I believe it will rise again and rise even higher.
sufiasyl

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 05:50:59 AM

ETH price is decreasing its natural because the crypto market is going on fall down now. don't be upset because it will turn around immediately. ETH is more secure and potential so it will come back and make the profit for you.
sabhana

Activity: 62
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 05:57:08 AM

Price is only price ethereum is best Coin until now
Smart Contracts is a cool idea that cboe want to creates future of ETH
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:10:37 AM

it is just bubble of a pumped altcoin bursting. it is really nothing new or strange about it. it got pumped at some point and gained a fake value that it didn't deserve so now it is losing that value because you can not keep what is not yours. so far ETH has lost 81% of that gained fake price and it still has some more left to lose although it has slowed down significantly but i do believe that there is still some dump left.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
darkangel

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:12:53 AM

I do not think so, I think for some reason, ETH has lost value. I believe it will rise again and rise even higher.
The very simple reason for ETH to drop is that a lot of ICOs sell all their ETHs to develop their own projects. This has caused ETH to fall from 500$ to 250$ in the short term. I guarantee after passing this stage ETH will quickly go up 1000$
efeyigit399

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:17:38 AM

The big whales are balancing on the stock market of crypto currencies. some times big balloons are deceiving us. And now we are the victims of it. I hope we will heal soon.
Hopetruel

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:18:07 AM

The very simple reason for ETH to drop is that a lot of ICOs sell all their ETHs to develop their own projects. This has caused ETH to fall from 500$ to 250$ in the short term. I guarantee after passing this stage ETH will quickly go up 1000$
This had to happen, Eth grew with Bitcoin value rise, and now it's falling. Eth with Ico being entering into the market lead to the price rise as well, now the Ico market is also very down and thus bleeding. People now fear this fall, and they are selling it off.
CLywaTeLb

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

send and receive money instantly, no hidden costs

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:44:21 AM

Investors do not buy ETH for participation in ICO. A teams want to get cash from the ether, till it's not cheaper. Now few investors, many startups. When get a new hype, and new money will go on the market to participate in ICO, then we will able a new growth. But we have to consider that there are NEO, NEM, EOS and other platforms.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: