Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 01:49:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: my conclusion about Tether  (Read 325 times)
Baimovic (OP)

Activity: 1210
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 04:06:29 PM

when the market bearish, and all the altcoins fall, even the crypto king also falls, there is a coin that catches my attention, that coin is Tether. the value cannot be affected by the correction.

Tether is an altcoin that has a lot of mysteries, when it was first released to the market, tether coin used for alternative reserves that replaced USD in trading activities in several exchanges.

the Tether inc company claims that Tether is backed up by USD, and every Tether has the same value of USD
1: 1. but something makes me doubt is that there is no official agreement between Tether and USD. the meaning has no legality value between Tether and USD.

today I have seen Tether on the market, and its value is stable, and has the same value with USD.

finally, I believe that Tether is USD and USD is Tether.

coinscircle

Activity: 202
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 04:11:36 PM

when the market bearish, and all the altcoins fall, even the crypto king also falls, there is a coin that catches my attention, that coin is Tether. the value cannot be affected by the correction.

Tether is an altcoin that has a lot of mysteries, when it was first released to the market, tether coin used for alternative reserves that replaced USD in trading activities in several exchanges.

the Tether inc company claims that Tether is backed up by USD, and every Tether has the same value of USD
1: 1. but something makes me doubt is that there is no official agreement between Tether and USD. the meaning has no legality value between Tether and USD.

today I have seen Tether on the market, and its value is stable, and has the same value with USD.

I believe that at this point you should not accumulate tether store but move to TUSDT hoarding, you can see that the market is fluctuating continuously because USDT is showing signs of inflation while continually printing USDT , so sooner or later the price of USDT will also lose value and will be lobbied countries to adjust and adjust.
Baimovic (OP)

Activity: 1210
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 04:36:28 PM

I believe that at this point you should not accumulate tether store but move to TUSDT hoarding, you can see that the market is fluctuating continuously because USDT is showing signs of inflation while continually printing USDT , so sooner or later the price of USDT will also lose value and will be lobbied countries to adjust and adjust.
Tether doesn't follow crypto fluctuations, but Tether follows USD fluctuations, and until today, USD fluctuations development is very good.

we must to wait for the factors that can make the USD fall, maybe the geopolitical factors that will influence it.

mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 3838

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 04:40:37 PM

Tether seems to be working well especially right now as we are in a multi-month bear market, whereas a lot of people are most likely putting up their investments in to tether to protect themselves from the volatility. The thing is, sure they've claimed that every USDT is backed by actual USD, but there still haven't been proof of this(as far as I know) even though a few big names in the cryptocurrency space are saying that USDT is indeed backed. The people still want to see an audit or something.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
maloibtc

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:04:04 PM

Thanks for sharing useful information, I will consider getting this coin. Now, I am still holding coins like ether and btc because I consider them profitable with a good potential and think they will rise in price
Katewind

Activity: 121
Merit: 92

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:09:31 PM

That's right. Only USDT (Tether) is the most stable in this crypto market and now there are many investors holding usdt as a safe asset .
TooDumbForBitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:13:05 PM

Thanks for sharing useful information, I will consider getting this coin. Now, I am still holding coins like ether and btc because I consider them profitable with a good potential and think they will rise in price

You must do a search about stable coins  Smiley not all of them are really stable but most of... And soon we will  have even more such coins/tokens

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY    
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.      
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.  
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency      
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.  
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 3838

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 05:47:30 AM

That's right. Only USDT (Tether) is the most stable in this crypto market and now there are many investors holding usdt as a safe asset .

TUSD and DAI also exist. Some people say that using TUSD or DAI is even safer than holding USDT. I suggest taking a look on to both:

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Zin-Zang

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

Killing Lightning Network with a 51% Ignore attack

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:40:33 AM

Tether is not the US Dollar!

The people behind Tether have never proved to an Legal Accounting Firm that they actually have enough US$ to match their tether.

Hell the assholes, just released another 50 million tether last week, and the fools believe them with no 3rd party verification that is accountable.

They are running a fractional reserve made possible by idiots that actually believe they are pegged to the US Dollar.
FYI: Their is no actual peg, just a bunch of morons buying the fractional reserve lies.

Worse part, when their shenanigans is finally made public and their asses are hauled off to jail, it is going to rock the bitcoin world like nothing you have ever seen.

Enjoy the tether kool aid while it lasts, because it is a bitcoin killer in the end.  Tongue

I was Red Tagged because Lauda Blows Theymos to get back on DT
The rest are just lauda's personal butt monkeys=> Hhampuz , Vod, TMAN , achow101
Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 07:00:47 AM

you haven't talked about your reasons why you think it though.
yes tether is stable at $1 and yes it is being used a lot nowadays based on the trading volume that goes into it but at the end of the day it is a centralized altcoin, it is NOT USD.

and that means a high risk involved because it is centralized and if the company behind it starts acting weak or goes down then the price of this token will drop down to zero in a blinking of an eye just as fast as it went up. there is also restrictions in using it which makes it less than a real cryptocurrency.

Only Bitcoin
Binugon

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 07:11:10 AM

Bitcoin generally always experiences very extreme fluctuations, so investors will exchange temporary USDT in order to avoid extreme fluctuations.
blackrain321

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 02:34:49 PM

It is the only stable coin that is in the market which is a reliable one. But there are others as well. Whether they are good or reliable, that is hard to speculate.
Palider

Activity: 1273
Merit: 507

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 02:39:03 PM

USDT is a unique token because it doesn't follow the flow of cryptocurrency. Also it is a good thing because if you predict that the price of the token will go down you can actually convert first to USDT so that you wont be affected by the price drop. However the mystery about here is that how can usdt create so much token.
easycoin995

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 04:15:08 PM

Stable coins are something that defies all the characteristics of the crypto market. But we still do need it and it fits well with the situation of the current market. TETHER is a good option for it also.
kingofhell9008

Activity: 383

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 06:21:31 PM

TETHER is a good stable coin. And if the investors want to play safe, it will be a good decision if they go for it.
vladaziya4

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 06:32:53 PM

Some investors, yes, but some will find their advantages in this. It is best to continue your business, since time is above all criteria for a good profit. A great topic for someone who does not know much about it or wants to disassemble it in more detail. I think this is very useful information. Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
wxa7115

Activity: 2730
Merit: 704

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 06:36:24 PM

Do not do that, Tether is necessary in this market since it allows you to move from cryptocurrencies to something similar to fiat in a very fast way but some months ago there were doubts about whether the veracity of the claims that one dollar was equal to one tether were true and while for the moment that seems to be the case you should not trust that is always going to be the case.

We are in thee market of cryptocurrencies to avoid centralization and to depend on the guarantees of a powerful central party is a mistake since most of the time those promises are false, so never hold tether more than a few days to minimize your exposure to a possible bankruptcy or fraud.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
solarsun

Activity: 99

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 06:38:47 PM

I was to nervous to try Tether during the last market cycle.  Tether seems to be maintaining perfectly though through the ups and downs so next time I'm jumping in so I do no accumulate staggering losses like this time. 
mamarried

Activity: 260

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 07:38:42 PM

I've been researching that topic for a few days already but it is still too complicated for me to understand fully, but it looks like the attempt of government to take advantage over cryptocurrencies.
bttmember

Activity: 938
Merit: 13

AMEPAY

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 07:43:07 PM

I think we are forced to believe that tether is equal to isd, as we do not have other option as we see only usdt pair in big exchanges, regarding the suspicions that whether each tether is really backed by a usd, i think thorough third party audit should be performed and results should be posted for clarity and confirmation of the reality of tether.

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: