Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 02:01:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Questions for Bounty Hunters  (Read 1477 times)
CoinEraser
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1767

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 03:29:33 PM

I'm doing some research on bounty hunting and I would like any information bounty hunters and campaign managers might be able to offer me. I'm looking for your experiences, earnings successes and failures, experiences with scams and fraudulent projects, your outlook for bounty hunting for the immediate and long term future, etc. Any posts would be appreciated and any information you offer would be held confidential. You can reply in this thread or PM if you prefer. Thanks for any help you can give me.

You really have to be careful which bounty campaign you are participating in. There are a lot of scams in this area and there are more every day. Before you join a bounty campaign, try to find out about the project you want to promote. Check if it's a scam or not. If it is proven that it is a scam project and you still advertise, it can happen that you get red trust for it. Sometimes it is good to pay attention to the bounty manager. There are good and bad bounty managers. While this is not a guarantee that a project is not a scam, it is still a good sign when a project can pay an experienced bounty manager. Hope that helps you a little.  Wink
TwoCorn (OP)

Activity: 135
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 04:13:27 PM

Thanks everybody for all your comments.

I've actually done about a dozen bounties myself (mostly last September to December) and have had similar experiences as the rest of you. I'm doing research for an article I'm working on, mostly on describing bounty hunting to people who are not familiar with it.

first of all forget about quick earnings. You will need to be patient for 3-5 months. If earlier 60% of the campaigns were successful (they closed their goals and went to the stock exchanges), now this figure is 40%. This means that you need to either take more campaigns into work or agree to a smaller salary.

I was wondering how the market for bounty hunters was doing compared to the end of last year. It seems like it's a different market now. It looks like it's harder to make real money doing it. Anyone doing these since years ago, like 2014-2016? I would imagine that was a Golden Age for this.

Crypto space is crowded, many scam ICO's are out in the market. One has to do thier research before signing up. Bounty payments are getting delayed due to inexperince bounty manager. I would say on an average 2-3 are good bounties out of 10.

This was my expectation and it's the experience I had. Out of 12 or so campaigns I did, 1 was really good, 3 or 4 were ok to good, and the rest paid almost nothing, or failed, or were scams.

I'm wondering if regulation by the SEC (and other government agencies) will actually make these bounty campaigns  better once the frauds are cleared out. I suppose that's what I'm looking for here - is there still a future in bounty hunting? How much do you expect it to change and in what ways?

CryptoCopywriting.com
I write content and direct response copy for the blockchain and cryptocurrency industry
Website   BitcoinTalk    Twitter  Steemit
hanlap

Activity: 310
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 05:14:46 PM

As I think bounty work is not easy, when you need a lot of time to find good campaigns and not scams, when I start participating for months but not get the reward as expected. You even have to fight for the right benefits for yourself.
anna11anna

Activity: 95
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 08:46:37 PM

I'm doing some research on bounty hunting and I would like any information bounty hunters and campaign managers might be able to offer me. I'm looking for your experiences, earnings successes and failures, experiences with scams and fraudulent projects, your outlook for bounty hunting for the immediate and long term future, etc. Any posts would be appreciated and any information you offer would be held confidential. You can reply in this thread or PM if you prefer. Thanks for any help you can give me.
I think that only half of the bounties in which I participate will go ico and go on, and all the rest can not even go through the ico stage.
hunnykaushal

Activity: 448
Merit: 137

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 04:52:30 AM

I take part in 100+ Bounties till now.

I always do some research before participating in any bounty program even then there are few projects which did not paid to bounty hunters.

So do you work , everything will be adjusted later.

Try to work with quality rather than quantity.
noneedmoney

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 05:09:31 AM

maybe every bounty hunter has a different experience. but I think you should try it yourself so you can feel difficult or like playing bounty hunter. if you only listen to the story of all the bounty hunters you will not know how it feels to get results or not get paid.
but I said that I had always been paid bounties and remained with what I had promised. because every time before following the bounty I always check the project.
leea-1334

Activity: 2282
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 07:22:44 AM

Thanks everybody for all your comments.

I've actually done about a dozen bounties myself (mostly last September to December) and have had similar experiences as the rest of you. I'm doing research for an article I'm working on, mostly on describing bounty hunting to people who are not familiar with it.

That is helpful, but the way things go in crypto,,, it is normally just best that people learn on their own, because things change so quickly. Bounties were hot last year and so were airdrops but as more people got in and a lot of cheaters took tokens and dumped them, people realized this old way of doing things were becoming less and less effective. I think people also when they depend on information of others, they tend to blame other people when things do not go well.

Always remind people to take responsibility for themselves.

Is there a future in bounty? Probably yes, but it has to deal with the big issues of cheaters who use fake traffic and audience to make it look like they are popular.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
renemagritte

Activity: 235
Merit: 40

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 02:54:29 PM

Try to check when that project will be on exchanges(or released/unlocked). Check their hardcap, token supply, and try to guess what their total market cap could be.(thinking of its rivals maybe)

Then look at their professionalism, are they looking good, can they succeed the project? You don't need them to success, can they just manage the ico and exchange things good enough? Then ok, go for it. This is my view on this thing.
NinjaCryp

Activity: 171

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 02:54:52 PM

Bounty always requires diligence and patience. The value you get is indefinite, it depends on the rank, condition, situation of the market ... any choice must be careful. It does not only involve you but it also affects many investors. Try the experience at bountyportals. I believe you will have a positive outlook on bounty.
santosummer

Activity: 170

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 03:43:23 PM

In part, the bounty is also part of the crypto ecosystem. Based on that, the value of labor you receive will depend on the general trend of the market. With unstable condition in the past, some participants have lost patience. Therefore, carefully define your goals and passion to pursue this task.
crownpeak

Activity: 5

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 04:20:52 PM

Bounty program are not good healthy income.
tronghoa

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 04:30:59 PM

Of course your account have been suspended by twitter, that's because you are either use multiple twitter accounts or spam on twitter for your weekly twitter stake's sake.
I'm not using multiple account even now. I think it's happened because I'm still using mass follower to increase my following and it could lead to suspended. I spread my tweets all day and I don't think it could lead to suspended with my timing when posting.
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2436
Merit: 272

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 04:50:23 PM

I am not good in finding the good ICOs but if you want to be a bounty hunter please make note that it is not a job so never rely on bounty hunting for all your family needs and most of the bounties were scams and the few remaining were hardly ever listed in exchanges so making money from the bounties is really hard.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
bananafox

Activity: 86

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 05:02:57 PM

I think that at this time there is too much skam, and while the bounty is not a stable income.
elcoblast

Activity: 390
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 07:29:26 PM

bounty is a part crypto community ecosystem for build strong community from some new coin/token, for become an bounty hunter like your explain above, bounty hunter have many experience like the project scam, fraudulent or legit project.
but the main thing in doing bounty is that we can become part of the blockchain world revolution besid we can get profit from participate in bounty program

CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
rocku12345

Activity: 882
Merit: 518

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 02:17:43 PM

As I think bounty work is not easy, when you need a lot of time to find good campaigns and not scams, when I start participating for months but not get the reward as expected. You even have to fight for the right benefits for yourself.

But can you tell actual methods of recovering good bounties from real scams ? Maybe your ideas are something especial  Wink
bangden

Activity: 57
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 02:51:02 PM

I joined more than 70 bounty campaign 3 months ago, just Twitter campaign. First, its was need to well manage or it all will be screw up so I used google spreadsheets to manage it. It all working great but until my account has been suspended with no reason so I quit. I've just back to bounty again with signature campaign from Module. So my experiences here is:

- You need to learn/know how to manage as much bounty campaign as you could (for me is using spreadsheets for bounty information  / report). You will need to fill as much detailed information to the sheets that you can if you don't want to miss the stake you will have in each campaign.
- Concentrated when working in bounty especially in Social media campaign.
- The hardest part will be registration / finding bounty campaign to join. You can find good bounty from manager like: Wapinter, AmaZix ...

And how about the result? Is good Bounty Manager can guarantee for bounty hunter?
catubayjhon

Activity: 560
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 03:05:41 PM

As the bounty hunters you to have a knoledge about the crypto and the ico and you should always follow the rules i have so many bounty i participate and some of them are scam but as my moto " try and try until you succeed" and thanks god im earning on crypto now not that much but its really great to have success story on ico.
BitNotByte

Activity: 227
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 06:50:51 PM

being a bounty hunter is not that easy. Sometimes you need to study or review first the ICO you're planning to join in to. It's a really bad feeling if the company you're advertising for 4-8 weeks would turn out to be a scam at the end, so choosing the right campaign would be the best thing to do.

For short term or immediate hunting, After finishing the bounty campaign for about 4-8 weeks you can instantly sell your token rewards for a quick money or:
go for the long term, after receiving the tokens you just hodl it for around a year or until the price skyrockets and expect bigger profit out of it.

genuin

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 07:33:29 PM

Bounty doesn't always get success. There are also many dev who ventured themselves by not paying the promised wages. If you need more information than me, Maybe I can give you a little experience through PM
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: