Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 12:18:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Questions for Bounty Hunters  (Read 1470 times)
mey466

Activity: 368
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 08:02:38 PM

Self-research results are more satisfied that you can be more confident about choosing a bounty project, but looking for a good bounty is now very difficult, like finding a needle in a straw.
Lanatsa

Activity: 2842
Merit: 654

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 08:21:13 PM

I'm doing some research on bounty hunting and I would like any information bounty hunters and campaign managers might be able to offer me. I'm looking for your experiences, earnings successes and failures, experiences with scams and fraudulent projects, your outlook for bounty hunting for the immediate and long term future, etc. Any posts would be appreciated and any information you offer would be held confidential. You can reply in this thread or PM if you prefer. Thanks for any help you can give me.
All of your questions and queries can really be found on this forum. You can search up lots of threads similar to your question which no one would able to PM you this matter because this forum has it all when it comes to informations you do seek out. If you do find bounty campaigns to join on then you should do your own research and just be sure that to join legitimate ones.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
CopMom

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 09:32:07 PM

I think at the moment, downward trend also affect to bounty hunters as well Smiley. It's really difficult to find out a good bounty campaign to join at the moment although there are so many good bounty managers in this forum cause sometime bounty campaigns managed by truthworthy bounty managers are not really good Smiley. For example, BuzzShow bounty campaign which managed by Yahoo is so fucking terrible.

✦ ───    OATH  ─── ✦ 
BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL
▌▐ ───────  Facebook ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Twitter ⬝   GitHub ⬝  Medium   ────── ▌▐ 
Hanazawa

Activity: 181
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:14:52 PM

For me the best advice tha could I give to you is limited since I was started not so long and I have a quite little experience about bounty campaign. First thing to do is to choose a good bounty maneger to follow his activities and achievements for example look at his profile he has have positive trust. So it means this is a good indication of a good and trustworthy bounty manager. Why we are more specific to bounty manager? It is Because the bounty manager is the important part of a bounty campaign because if bounty manager is scammer I think all your sacrifices and hardworks become useless and worthless.

► HackenAI ◄ (http://url=https://hacken.ai/) ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► H (http://url=https://hacken.ai/)
yatno75

Activity: 301

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 12:39:55 AM

some bounty campaigns pay with worthless tokens, and some of them are scams, only a small payment from the project bounty, is this because the market is down
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1051

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2018, 01:08:21 AM

if the project is legit and the token your got are not worth, you can just wait, its going to take years but then its your option. there are really team that isn't so generous in  distributing tokens. chronobank team i remember did an ICO and bounty campaign which the participants complained about how many tokens they got after it. its maybe the reason there isn't much support to the project even today.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
miningguru

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 02:51:47 AM

some bounty campaigns pay with worthless tokens, and some of them are scams, only a small payment from the projected bounty, is this because the market is down

It completely depends upon the project we choose because it is not easy to find the best project out there which has potential in terms of development. So before joining any bounty people should research a lot about the project and their capability to reach the project to the next level.
krassy

Activity: 476
Merit: 19

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2018, 04:59:44 AM

For me the best advice tha could I give to you is limited since I was started not so long and I have a quite little experience about bounty campaign. First thing to do is to choose a good bounty maneger to follow his activities and achievements for example look at his profile he has have positive trust. So it means this is a good indication of a good and trustworthy bounty manager. Why we are more specific to bounty manager? It is Because the bounty manager is the important part of a bounty campaign because if bounty manager is scammer I think all your sacrifices and hardworks become useless and worthless.

I fully agree with your words, if you are lucky to find a good bounty manager with an excellent reputation,high rank and great experience,then follow such a person.
smartsan

Activity: 196

Spokkz ICO

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 07:16:52 AM

Almost lot of the ico projects are getting down after the ico. So I have experienced success and failure in bounties.

✦ ────────  SPOKKZ  ──────── ✦
A COMMUNITY-POWERED FILM & TV BLOCKCHAIN ECOSYSTEM
✦ ────────  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Linkedin ⬝  Medium   ──────── ✦ Join Pre-Sale
Telelentop

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 07:18:14 AM

When the bear market as now ico projects are losing a lot. The bounty managers as well as us, are looking forward to the project will be successful. Choosing the right projects right now is based only on luck
Cliarbikr

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 06:46:40 AM

My opinion is that very soon there will be a lot of bounty hunters who will not be able to wait out the difficult market situation. Bounty managers will more closely monitor fraudsters.

IRONX         
 THE BEST IN TRADING     |     THE BEST IN CRYPTO
Fully Regulated
Pardeep kaur

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 07:13:51 AM

Bounties is an extremely basic approach to gain cryptocurrency  without contributing. I figure you should attempt this. From my experience, I can state this can truly profitable.some projects are scam but dont to be worried you just do your job
jacmaniac

Activity: 157

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 07:20:39 AM

You have to try it on yourself. When you are doing bounties in bull market then it is very profitable and if it is profitable, then you are doing your bounty job well. But in the bear market you are so tired and bounty campaigns are not making you happy Wink.
akitha

Activity: 742

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 07:20:45 AM

You have to try it on yourself, find the project that you want,research about the project, check the bounty pool and the community itself. It would help also if you check the ico ratings of the project, but you must  keep in your mind also that not all bounty campaigns are successful even the project is ike 100%.

sehoon

Activity: 840
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 10:25:51 AM

I'm doing some research on bounty hunting and I would like any information bounty hunters and campaign managers might be able to offer me. I'm looking for your experiences, earnings successes and failures, experiences with scams and fraudulent projects, your outlook for bounty hunting for the immediate and long term future, etc. Any posts would be appreciated and any information you offer would be held confidential. You can reply in this thread or PM if you prefer. Thanks for any help you can give me.

I think research is not enough and you should have enough experience and luck. In my first experience in joining a bounty campaign, I didn't even do any research and still manage to get a profitable amount of money. From there, I had clues on which type of campaigns you should join.

natsu01

Activity: 392
Merit: 21

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 08:30:15 AM

You have to try it on yourself. When you are doing bounties in bull market then it is very profitable and if it is profitable, then you are doing your bounty job well. But in the bear market you are so tired and bounty campaigns are not making you happy Wink.

It doesn't matter which situation of market will you be able to join bounty campaigns. If it is bull market then you can make big profits because of the higher prices/value of major coins but if you do bounties at bear market then it is doesn't matter if you can have low profits, the important is you make profits our of doing bounties instead of doing nothing and wasting your time on useless things.
withlove99

Activity: 336
Merit: 29

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 09:42:02 AM

I think you have to experience to learn from experience for myself. And I see in the forum there are quite a lot of posts about the experience join the bounty campaign you can find out
infonik

Activity: 107

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 09:45:30 AM

The bounty mission is a form that comes with the ICO, and now the ICO is facing the suspicion of many investors, which is very bad for our hunters. When the ICO is no longer of concern, the bounty mission may Will disappear!
Bhosted

Activity: 328
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 10:22:08 AM

In order to understand what a bounty campaign is, you need to participate in them for your own. I think it's best to start with the campaigns on the forum and social media campaigns, because they are the easiest..
owenross46

Activity: 8

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 03:46:02 PM

Nothing is certain when joining the bounty and airdrop, That bounty campaign is good does not really very difficult to answer.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: