Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:46:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Questions for Bounty Hunters  (Read 1470 times)
joelsamuya

Activity: 532
Merit: 41

https://emirex.com

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 10:49:20 PM

I'm doing some research on bounty hunting and I would like any information bounty hunters and campaign managers might be able to offer me. I'm looking for your experiences, earnings successes and failures, experiences with scams and fraudulent projects, your outlook for bounty hunting for the immediate and long term future, etc. Any posts would be appreciated and any information you offer would be held confidential. You can reply in this thread or PM if you prefer. Thanks for any help you can give me.

Bounty campaigns for me is not specifics when it comes to earnings, lately due to the market crash, my earnings becomes unstable and it gives me less profits, all the tokens becomes meaningless, and apart of that, some coins becomes scam at the end of the campaign, so for me, i would it 50/50, 50% for profits earned equivalent to efforts, and 50% of it will not be paid and are scam. So this opportunity, if for the hardworking people like me haha.
Teixuveed

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 09:36:08 AM

I think the altcoins of the projects will show their true price only in 3-4 years, when the projects will finish their road maps. Those who wait will receive very good benefits
radhitya18

Activity: 295
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 03:02:33 PM

unfortunately the market is currently falling, the coins that you receive from the bounty campaign are very cheap certainly very influential on bounty hunter income.
maarx

Activity: 882
Merit: 517

cloverdex.io

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 05:15:44 PM

I do  have an experience with a scam ICO called C project which came up with a bounty program in last December. Finally the guy who managed the bounty ran away without payment. I can not still come out of it as we worked a lot on it. I then always had to look at the things i drafted in the below post before choosing up an ICO to participate. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4993045.msg45036172#msg45036172

.What is Cloverdex platform?.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit
creat!ve

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 03:08:25 PM

As already was mentioned above it is better to work on bounties from trusted managers who have a good reputation and had multiple successful projects.
Gayu123

Activity: 55

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 03:54:12 PM

please why some bounty hunters dump token at cheaper rate? anyone to clarify this for me
oi95

Activity: 42
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 05:45:42 PM

Bounty must now be properly seen in depth information. Because now many bounties are scam, bounty paused, etc.

if my advice is looking for a bounty that has a lot of partners, because if I think it is possible the project will succeed.
Jahmal32
Copper Member

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 07:10:10 PM

I'm doing some research on bounty hunting and I would like any information bounty hunters and campaign managers might be able to offer me. I'm looking for your experiences, earnings successes and failures, experiences with scams and fraudulent projects, your outlook for bounty hunting for the immediate and long term future, etc. Any posts would be appreciated and any information you offer would be held confidential. You can reply in this thread or PM if you prefer. Thanks for any help you can give me.

For example, I decided for myself that it is better to enter into projects that have already collected at least Soft-cap. You can be sure that at least the tokens will already be paid. But again, the probability that this Scam project is of course great! He once casually on the Bench it went, did not expect that he can, was a great idea,and even the product beta was ready, and in the end the whole page is a Scam! Over time, participating in hundreds of projects you begin to distinguish a little, a live project or not!
Flayme

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 02:05:52 AM

You have to try it on yourself. When you are doing bounties in bull market then it is very profitable and if it is profitable, then you are doing your bounty job well. But in the bear market you are so tired and bounty campaigns are not making you happy Wink.

That right if we truly want to earn we are the one who will find an information about how to be a bounty hunters or how to participate in certain bounty project.  Because experience is better than any other.. We can participate in bounty campaign to know how it works..  Because participating in it is really profitable...  Though the market is in bad condition right now we can used this situation to learn more..  Just take a risk always..
CryptoXis

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 03:17:24 AM

Some maybe profitable and some may not. On my own experience when I was a newbie I just keep on doing bounties for the most part. I find it more time wasted when I was scammed but on the later part It thought me well and keeping an eye on the project. Doing your own research is imperative and a must.
Yana_O1993

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 03:36:32 AM

now a very bad situation in the ico market. a lot of scam projects and very small payments for the bounty

ADAB Solutions
 First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto Exchange
http://www.adabsolutions.com
hunnykaushal

Activity: 448
Merit: 137

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 04:34:34 AM

I have participated in more than 100 bounty till now.

I do some research before join any bounty program and this gives me good result most of the time.
Kay28

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 05:10:09 AM

I have been working for countless bounties since last yr., I would say its like working or promoting ico projects in thin air .. There is about 50% real from 100% ico projects that was able to pay ..and few were sh*tcoins or of low value..
Thats why I am more careful in choosing the right bounty that would worth of my time and effort..
MrPao

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 06:24:03 AM

Although I am not a skilled bounty hunter, I can share some of my experience with you!
Some bounty missions that do not record bets are false!
It is also false to mark the rewards too big! For example, reward $10000, which is almost impossible!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Hirikama29

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 07:46:52 AM

If you join the bounty hunter team you will have a lot of questions for the admins of the bonuses and I'm sure the question we are having is whether ico has a soft cap?
leea-1334

Activity: 2268
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 07:52:31 AM

I would recommend good bounties from the following:

1. Amazix bounties:  bounties.biz
They are what I know to be the best bounty management team.  However, requirement can be very stringent.  All the bounties that I have participated have been paid.
2. Krypital Bounty.  I am trying this for the first time on  SOAR ico. So far, they have been very professional.
3. Bountycloud.  The bounty managers are very cooperative and responsive.  They will also give you extra rewards if you can identify bounty cheaters and scammers.
4. Rig4holders.  Also good.

Highly agree with Amazix,,, I will add here that they also give very good rewards if you can help identify bounty cheaters (just like bountycloud). My only issue with the bounties is after Amazix completes contracts with partners, then the ICO takes over distribution and that can take forever. So basically with Amazix bounties you get very smooth management and counting, but must be patient to wait for the tokens as those are distributed by the ICO team. I only found this out after joining recently, thought it was just me, but I chat with other members and they tell me this always happens.

Very strict rules in Amazix, but it is like joining signature campaign on the forum. The more strict, the better the manager. Seems I always work for the strict managers,,, like Lauda on bct and Amazix on other bounties. But for me, it is worth it for the top quality management.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
chejibadan

Activity: 85

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 07:58:53 AM

I am very glad to meet you. Most of my choice of bounty missions will be determined by observing the number of followers, because good projects will always be noticed by many people!
kpd918@ra

Activity: 48

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 12:23:21 PM

From my experience, I can say that this can really make money
You can make money from bounty but you need a main job
good luck
ABYANSYARIF

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

www.savedroid.com

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 02:16:39 PM

I started bounty since March this year, according to my experience the most important thing in the bounty is to follow all the rules and tasks given,
because every bounty manager has different rules and different task, another important thing is to monitor the progress of the bounty that we follow, because sometimes bounty managers change the rules in the middle of bounty,
the last case I found was many bounty participants did not get tokens reward because they did not meet requirements for bounty reward, some of them did not monitor the progress of the bounty, they felt they were just waiting for payment because the bounty was over, even though The developer gives the condition that the bounty participants must register on their platform in order to get bounty reward

WWW.SAVEDROID.COM (https://www.savedroid.com) - CRYPTO SAVING FOR EVERY ONE - SIGN UP & STAY TUNED
Obligations123

Activity: 156

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 04:14:52 PM

Why some bounty hunters sell there tokens at cheaper price? Can anybody tell me why
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: