Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 06:09:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Questions for Bounty Hunters  (Read 1485 times)
WarQ

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 06:52:00 AM

It is necessary to learn to distinguish a scam from ICO that can really enter the market without large losses.
samjen18

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 01:57:29 PM

If you want to earn money here by joining bounty you need to choose the good bounty and do a research about them if they are legit for you to avoid scam later and waste your time and effort by promoting and advertising them
Muzika

Activity: 980
Merit: 261

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 02:28:05 PM

you better look for the project itself although bounty manager is also an option for you to look when choosing a good bounty because there are bounty manager that wont be accept any campaign if they found it out that it is not good to handle or there is a signs of scam in the project. There are campaigns that really ends to scam and you should be ready for that if you want to focus on being a bounty hunter.
leea-1334

Activity: 2282
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 06:44:07 AM

Questions from bounty Hunter now is:
- when is the bounty coming to an end
- Time to distribute token
- when is the token listed and so on

I'm bored with this question, actually this doesn't need to be asked, because information is usually written on a thread. Bounty Hunter is always impatient.
this might be because some projects slow down the distribution, and some projects end up scam.
they are like competing to get rid of their tokens. not interesting, and I almost gave up.

I have to agree with you on this, most of the times, you see bounty hunters asking questions that can be found in the thread if they spend just a few minutes to read everything through. If I were managers, I would just delete all these type of participants since they cannot even spend a moment to read the details of projects they want to support.

But yes it can be hard also to keep up with constant project changes,,, so my recommendation is only to stick to one or two projects, keep updated and give all your support to it properly.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Ayston

Activity: 203

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 07:56:30 AM

To have a token in the future without spending big money to invest is joining a campaign, campaign future is not assured to any participant since it will be based on your effort with the team member to reach the soft cap!
Don't expect too much if the bounty hunter is not doing there part effortless.
samsul1234

Activity: 532
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 09:23:33 AM

I'm doing some research on bounty hunting and I would like any information bounty hunters and campaign managers might be able to offer me. I'm looking for your experiences, earnings successes and failures, experiences with scams and fraudulent projects, your outlook for bounty hunting for the immediate and long term future, etc. Any posts would be appreciated and any information you offer would be held confidential. You can reply in this thread or PM if you prefer. Thanks for any help you can give me.
I am a person who likes to review ico and the ongoing project from the many projects that I researched. There are also many who have projects with very cool ideas but at the end of the road they stop and cheat, after I look for it here and I am surprised to see this project, " wow this is amazing too "
You can check here https://ico.farasha.care/
the bounty will be held on the 16th of the month
and cometar "in the AAN TREADH we comment or input that you provide as valuable to us https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4997711.0

TheLoser

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 10:13:13 AM

You need to learn how to choose promising projects among the scam and participate in them, now it is very important, especially in the bear market.
Evaporation 123

Activity: 226

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 12:21:47 PM

Please can anyone tell me why some bounty hunters sell there hard earning token cheap on a dump market? I keep wondering why such happen at exchange to some bounty hunters
ivaf

Merit: 109

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 12:47:05 PM

Please can anyone tell me why some bounty hunters sell there hard earning token cheap on a dump market? I keep wondering why such happen at exchange to some bounty hunters
Why? It's very simple! They want to get something for their work. And since these tokens were given to them as a reward, then it seems advisable to get at least some material benefit from them.
cuong1610

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 03:52:12 PM

I'm involved in a lot of work to hunt for bonuses. I found success after finishing the bounty accounted for about 30% of what I did. The tokens have risen very high after being traded on the exchange. But I still want people to be patient to participate in the bounty, I have been patiently waiting for nearly 6 months to receive the first money thanks to the bounty. Good luck.
BinManR

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 04:25:56 PM

I'm doing some research on bounty hunting and I would like any information bounty hunters and campaign managers might be able to offer me. I'm looking for your experiences, earnings successes and failures, experiences with scams and fraudulent projects, your outlook for bounty hunting for the immediate and long term future, etc. Any posts would be appreciated and any information you offer would be held confidential. You can reply in this thread or PM if you prefer. Thanks for any help you can give me.
There are almost no exceptions to the campaigns of some reputable bounty managers. I had a start with the EOZ (Tokensuite) campaign, with no payments. They manage a lot of campaigns but they are not very thorough and clear. I'm working with the bounty manager - sinatrra12 and I also hope to get the reward.
amd6678

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 10:54:03 AM

ough I may not be an authority in bounties, but part of the challenges experienced atimes is in reporting of social tasks. If the bounty has a means of automatically tracking the activities of participants and verify and record
Alanaz

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 11:20:00 AM

when I started taking part in a bounty program, I had never before expected how much I would get paid ... better just do it, but before joining the bounty I did a little research to convince myself that the project was not scam ...

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
amd6678

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 04:02:06 PM

I think you should try this. From my experience, I can say that this can really make money. I was lucky with some projects,
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 04:12:32 PM

I'm involved in a lot of work to hunt for bonuses. I found success after finishing the bounty accounted for about 30% of what I did. The tokens have risen very high after being traded on the exchange. But I still want people to be patient to participate in the bounty, I have been patiently waiting for nearly 6 months to receive the first money thanks to the bounty. Good luck.
Well done, besides needing a research on a project that holds a bounty campaign also bounty hunter must wait a little longer to get the reward sent by the developer. I saw a number of bounties when sending a reward that took at least one month, I thought it was a long time. However, this will not be in vain when the token is successfully listed in several exchanges and has a high price compared to when the ICO takes place, but if the reverse, the process of sending reward payments takes a long time and the token has been listed in several exchanges but the price is decreases, it will only make a pain.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
bucker steemit

Activity: 302
Merit: 120

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 12:08:01 AM

indeed most of us are always waiting for an ico payment that we follow and of course we must be extra patient in facing a payment from ico but all that will pay off if all the gifts have been paid to us and when it has a high market price so we not in vain after our struggle to wait for so long has paid off, the pain is indeed waiting for the payment of ico it cannot be ascertained to miss the promised date

Alamin9884

Activity: 1456

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 01:23:33 PM

I am finished with a lot of bounty, but presently, there is no good pyment due to the low price of all coins, but there is no worry, I think it will increase prices very quickly.
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1225

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 04:15:04 PM

Your patience is legendary, I must confess. And to think that you believe you will get paid after 6months is exceptionally unbelievable. Dude, just move on. You have been scammed. I once had such a nasty experience.

Like they say, experience is the best teacher. Now I avoid bounties paying in coins not yet listed like a plague. Most of them are scams and it doesn't cost they much to shill out their shitcoins and run away with investors money. I just wish everyone here will avoid these bounties not paying in already listed coins.

Before you boast of your material acquisition, take a stroll to a morgue and there you will find those who were once better than you're. Only fools think they've it all. Stay humble 🤔
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 04:59:39 PM

I think you should try this. From my experience, I can say that this can really make money. I was lucky with some projects,
I found a lot of bounty hunters who complained when they got paid after the project was finished. And even more some of them didn't give up every job he had done before, because bounty process its take a time but they only got a little payment.

Indeed, the decline in the cryptocurrency market price has a negative effect on the newly released ICO prices, down very drastically. However, the only way is to hold the token and have to wait for the market to recover that the token does have a value and functions properly so that it can pay for the work that has been bounty hunter done.
nata2904

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 06:21:04 PM

You can be sure that at least the tokens will already be paid. But again, the likelihood that this project Scam, of course, great!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: