Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:33:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is this video of cattle mutilation proof of aliens?  (Read 2958 times)
Minsc (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 19, 2011, 02:55:20 AM

Here is the video.  It says it is from 1983.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZzJGM661D0

Here is mentioned on the news:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uYrsjYHHMFU

So is this legit proof or is it a hoax?

1DcXvfJdeJch9uptKopte5XQarTtj5ZjpL

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
deslok

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

It's all about the game, and how you play it

View Profile
October 19, 2011, 03:47:55 AM

alright, no more coast to coast am for you

"If we don't hang together, by Heavens we shall hang separately." - Benjamin Franklin

If you found that funny or something i said useful i always appreciate spare change
1PczDQHfEj3dJgp6wN3CXPft1bGB23TzTM
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2011, 03:57:50 AM

Here's my theory. Geeks from another planet are hashing a new currency base on a white paper by Spockshi Cowamoto. At first, it was easy to mine a block of 50 cattle, but since 1983 (our time period), the difficulty has increased due to...:

AND

Who wants a cow after that?
bitcon
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
October 19, 2011, 05:27:19 AM

yes. or chupacabra or bigfoot.
Minsc (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 19, 2011, 05:55:09 AM

I was hoping somebody here could tell, but so far no one seems to.

1DcXvfJdeJch9uptKopte5XQarTtj5ZjpL
BitterTea

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 19, 2011, 06:06:38 AM

I find it very likely that someone happened to be filming cows for no particular reason when a UFO beamed one up, and the person remained calm and steady throughout the entire process. Legit++
rTech

Activity: 305

Trust but confirm!

View Profile
October 19, 2011, 09:01:55 AM

I find it very likely that someone happened to be filming cows for no particular reason when a UFO beamed one up, and the person remained calm and steady throughout the entire process. Legit++

Yeah, i second that... its amazing how people actually believes these Smiley Im sure we are not alone here but abductions like that is BIG LMAO!
JeffK

Activity: 350

I never hashed for this...

View Profile
October 19, 2011, 05:40:37 PM

The moment I gain the ability to travel large distances across space, I'm going to find an alien race and cut up their livestock to dick around with them instead of opening lines of communication and learn about them.
BitterTea

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 19, 2011, 05:43:23 PM

The moment I gain the ability to travel large distances across space, I'm going to find an alien race and cut up their livestock to dick around with them instead of opening lines of communication and learn about them.

What if the act you consider "opening lines of communication" ends up being perceived by them as "cut up their livestock to dick around with them"?
JeffK

Activity: 350

I never hashed for this...

View Profile
October 19, 2011, 05:46:13 PM

What if the act you consider "opening lines of communication" ends up being perceived by them as "cut up their livestock to dick around with them"?

I never thought of that.

Do the mutilations of the cattle all look similar and like they might be the alien version of "Greetings"?
Exonumia

Activity: 189
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 19, 2011, 10:30:16 PM

The cows were drained of life and fluids by the Chupacabra.... everyone knows that.

bitcon
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
October 20, 2011, 03:56:30 AM

The cows were drained of life and fluids by the Chupacabra.... everyone knows that.

or this guy:

TiagoTiago

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

Firstbits.com/1fg4i :)

View Profile
October 20, 2011, 05:00:24 AM

Here's my theory. Geeks from another planet are hashing a new currency base on a white paper by Spockshi Cowamoto. At first, it was easy to mine a block of 50 cattle, but since 1983 (our time period), the difficulty has increased due to...:

AND

Who wants a cow after that?
Buttcows LOL!!! xD

(I dont always get new reply notifications, pls send a pm when you think it has happened)

Wanna gimme some BTC/BCH for any or no reason? 1FmvtS66LFh6ycrXDwKRQTexGJw4UWiqDX Smiley

The more you believe in Bitcoin, and the more you show you do to other people, the faster the real value will soar!

Do you like mmmBananas?!
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2011, 02:09:15 PM

I never thought of that.

Do the mutilations of the cattle all look similar and like they might be the alien version of "Greetings"?

Or, maybe, those aliens have their own version of SA and this is the way members have to pay their dues.

Better yet, the goons have new members go to Earth, snatch up a cow, drink its blood, return the cow, and making sure they're not seen. Obviously, by the 1983 video, this alien failed to become a member and...(insert humorous ending here).

(If inserting a humorous ending, insert a humorous image here.)

This post sponsored by Meze Grill.

RandyFolds

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 20, 2011, 08:44:55 PM

I never thought of that.

Or, maybe, those aliens have their own version of SA and this is the way members have to pay their dues.

Better yet, the goons have new members go to Earth, snatch up a cow, drink its blood, return the cow, and making sure they're not seen. Obviously, by the 1983 video, this alien failed to become a member and...(insert humorous ending here).

I think satirizing yourself may be a ban-able offense here.

Get out.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2011, 02:40:13 AM

I never thought of that.

Get out.

You have a valid point. I done that a couple other times before in the past and not too long ago in fact I think most recently. <---What type of sentence is the one I just wrote? And what is the punishment for doing such? The goons over at SA ban folks for 1,2,3,etc., days for breaking the rules. It's almost like being in Twitter Jail.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: