Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 10:51:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Max Keiser do you think he is right about bitcoin?  (Read 125 times)
popcorn1 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 12:44:29 AM

https://eblnews.com/video/keiser-report-bitcoin-standard-e1266-479091

Don't get me wrong I like max he is off his head     funny wise  BUT he talks through his butt when it comes to crypto    I bet he must have loads of crypto though so I can imagine he would blow it's trumpet ..

See me this is why I have merit   even if I owned loads of a certain crypto  I wouldn't try and get people to buy it so I can bail out some for GOVERNMENT backed monies
because if I seen a problem even if I owned it I wouldn't want people to lose out like I did or have done <that's not who I am ..

they guy who invented bitcoin never wanted this to happen    he now sees the problems that he never foreseen about bitcoin and 1 was the greed..

He never thought about people collecting loads  then they become the powerful   just swapped a better power over to a much worse power..
See a government has the power over the monies  NOW do you know who is the GOVERNMENT?..YES YOU..

A tramp on the street can clean his or her act up then become our leader if they have good plans for our futures   not so with bitcoin ..
The more demand   the higher the price of bitcoin   DO YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS?    you don't do you?..OK let me tell you then..

Imagine someone with millions of bitcoin ?   then me a new starter in life  the more demand the bitcoin the higher the price meaning me the new starter gets less than someone who payed 1p per bitcoin   SO that means those with 1 million bitcoin those bitcoin will make them even more richer than everyone else..

now imagine I start a business I use crypto bitcoin   I will be making little billy even way way more richer for doing nothing   just sitting on a pile of bitcoin letting you do all the work ..NOW  for that fact  do you know no matter how much work you do you will never be able to be as rich as little billy if he just keeps sitting on them..

NOW take monies    you do know with monies   people like BILL GATES  can become as rich as a king Wink  invented something we all wanted  BUT never the less
1 pounds was 1 pounds   just like everyone else 1 pound   BUT with bitcoin    the more demand   the more little billies pile  becomes rich for doing NOTHING..

Bill gates invented stuffs   then become rich as a king   so rich he gives tons of it away  NICE CHAP   HE IS   love bill gates me..and a few others  like him..
BUT   that's why bitcoin can never ever become a currency  ..

I can IMAGINE   rich bitcoin dudes  with loads of government cash plus bitcoin   would LOVE to own all our asses  WELL NO CHANCE     WAR Angry Angry..

Max keiser had START COIN   what happened to that coin   YES he bailed   and left you with the SHIT   so take no notice of RATS  ..a CRAZY RAT AND FUNNY..
bUT MAX IS FULL OF POOO...   

Also  ask yourself this  WHY is bitcoin worth so much BUT  something much faster  plus does more is much less?..

Must be like   do you know when some companies say less salt and charge you more for that product Tongue Tongue Tongue

YES we put less in because it saves your lives   BUT we charge you more for less Tongue Tongue Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy   <<and we all say THANK YOU  for charging us more for less Cheesy Cheesy..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FilesFM_Team
Copper Member

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 09:50:02 AM

Max Keiser is a total failure. He failed in Hollywood, Failed in the Media, failed with Start Coin, failed with Join Coin, and peddles an opinion which I think is utter crap and only looking out for his own objectives with his suspicious crony associates like (Reggie Middleton - Veritaseum) go take a look at his site Max is always promoting him..

P2P and blockchain-based file catalog and search engine with AI
Guard225

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:53:20 AM

https://eblnews.com/video/keiser-report-bitcoin-standard-e1266-479091

Don't get me wrong I like max he is off his head     funny wise  BUT he talks through his butt when it comes to crypto    I bet he must have loads of crypto though so I can imagine he would blow it's trumpet ..

See me this is why I have merit   even if I owned loads of a certain crypto  I wouldn't try and get people to buy it so I can bail out some for GOVERNMENT backed monies
because if I seen a problem even if I owned it I wouldn't want people to lose out like I did or have done <that's not who I am ..

they guy who invented bitcoin never wanted this to happen    he now sees the problems that he never foreseen about bitcoin and 1 was the greed..

He never thought about people collecting loads  then they become the powerful   just swapped a better power over to a much worse power..
See a government has the power over the monies  NOW do you know who is the GOVERNMENT?..YES YOU..

A tramp on the street can clean his or her act up then become our leader if they have good plans for our futures   not so with bitcoin ..
The more demand   the higher the price of bitcoin   DO YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS?    you don't do you?..OK let me tell you then..

Imagine someone with millions of bitcoin ?   then me a new starter in life  the more demand the bitcoin the higher the price meaning me the new starter gets less than someone who payed 1p per bitcoin   SO that means those with 1 million bitcoin those bitcoin will make them even more richer than everyone else..

now imagine I start a business I use crypto bitcoin   I will be making little billy even way way more richer for doing nothing   just sitting on a pile of bitcoin letting you do all the work ..NOW  for that fact  do you know no matter how much work you do you will never be able to be as rich as little billy if he just keeps sitting on them..

NOW take monies    you do know with monies   people like BILL GATES  can become as rich as a king Wink  invented something we all wanted  BUT never the less
1 pounds was 1 pounds   just like everyone else 1 pound   BUT with bitcoin    the more demand   the more little billies pile  becomes rich for doing NOTHING..

Bill gates invented stuffs   then become rich as a king   so rich he gives tons of it away  NICE CHAP   HE IS   love bill gates me..and a few others  like him..
BUT   that's why bitcoin can never ever become a currency  ..

I can IMAGINE   rich bitcoin dudes  with loads of government cash plus bitcoin   would LOVE to own all our asses  WELL NO CHANCE     WAR Angry Angry..

Max keiser had START COIN   what happened to that coin   YES he bailed   and left you with the SHIT   so take no notice of RATS  ..a CRAZY RAT AND FUNNY..
bUT MAX IS FULL OF POOO...   

Also  ask yourself this  WHY is bitcoin worth so much BUT  something much faster  plus does more is much less?..

Must be like   do you know when some companies say less salt and charge you more for that product Tongue Tongue Tongue

YES we put less in because it saves your lives   BUT we charge you more for less Tongue Tongue Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy   <<and we all say THANK YOU  for charging us more for less Cheesy Cheesy..

I think Max Keiser is failing everywhere, but even he has some good points sometimes. Although criticising central banking and reserves is a low-hanging fruit for libertarians right now.

On a sidenote, your writing is pretty chaotic, i didn't get the whole point honestly.
nostrings

Activity: 116
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 12:39:53 PM

Almost everyone has some sort of agenda they are trying to push, you could call the investment bankers fuders because they are trying to protect their profits or call bitcoin holders shills because they want to increase their profits.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: