Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:11:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Please help me smash these Yahoo retards.  (Read 4544 times)
toxicwaltz

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 03:55:59 AM

Hell yeah! I'm gonna wreck those motherf*ckers.
BittBurger

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 03:58:58 AM

Sort by "newest" at the top.  That's where all the myriads of unanswered idiots are.

Im not surprised that half of them are named "MiketheMechanic" and JoethePlumber.

Owner: "The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
View it on the Blockchain | Genesis Block Newspaper Copies
NoWhammies (OP)

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 04:01:04 AM

HA! I started thumbs UPing Robert Paulsens comments on other stories LOL!!!!! Not every bullet finds it's mark.
NoWhammies (OP)

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 04:02:05 AM

Hell yeah! I'm gonna wreck those motherf*ckers.

That's what I like to hear!!!

Toxicwaltz what's you yahoo name soldier?! I got your back!!
BittBurger

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 04:05:52 AM

CHRIS!!!!

you gotta stop just posting shit like "I HOPE YOU DIE!!!" and "Go watch a cartoon GEEK! " and .... "Your MOM is bankrupt!!! "

Man write something intelligent LOL ...

Owner: "The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
View it on the Blockchain | Genesis Block Newspaper Copies
Dafar
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

dafar consulting

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 04:10:23 AM

Well... I think I got banned from that site

███████████
███████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████░████░░███████████████████
██████████████░░█░░█░█░░█░░██████████████
██████████████░░█░░█░█░░█░███████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████
██████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████
██████████
|
|
|
NoWhammies (OP)

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 04:12:45 AM

CHRIS!!!!

you gotta stop just posting shit like "I HOPE YOU DIE!!!" and "Go watch a cartoon GEEK! " and .... "Your MOM is bankrupt!!! "

Man write something intelligent LOL ...

LOL!! Sorry it's just battle fatigue, I lost a lot of blood Cheesy

NoWhammies (OP)

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 04:13:32 AM

Well... I think I got banned from that site

We need to regroup.

Hey what's your Yahoo name Dafar? I need to thumbs up everything you wrote.
smith88

Activity: 81

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 04:37:55 AM

It's my experience that there exists no more emotional smartasses on the entire planet than here on this forum. So please follow this link:

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/trading-failure-stirs-ire-hope-021601006.html

and scroll down to the comments section and RELESE THE BEAST!

Show these retards how stupid and uneducated they are. Insult their logic and grammar. Hold nothing back. I've been trolln' them for the last 3 hours and the zombies just keep coming. We need the best and this forum is where they all are!!!

I'll take a visit... Wink  I made need some more caffeine but my wife cut me off this evening. lol
NoWhammies (OP)

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 04:43:37 AM

It's my experience that there exists no more emotional smartasses on the entire planet than here on this forum. So please follow this link:

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/trading-failure-stirs-ire-hope-021601006.html

and scroll down to the comments section and RELESE THE BEAST!

Show these retards how stupid and uneducated they are. Insult their logic and grammar. Hold nothing back. I've been trolln' them for the last 3 hours and the zombies just keep coming. We need the best and this forum is where they all are!!!

I'll take a visit... Wink  I made need some more caffeine but my wife cut me off this evening. lol

REINFORCEMENTS!!
smith88

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 04:53:43 AM

Hell yes!
sana8410

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 05:07:07 AM

It's time to strikes back. It is really annoying most bitcoiners posts is hidden because of the noobs thumbs down. They know nothing about bitcoin. They think mtgox == bitcoin. Based no their knowledge if mtgox is dead bitcoin is also dead. lol

RENT MY SIG FOR A DAY
Skoupi

Activity: 252

Skoupi the Great

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 05:11:13 AM

don't waste your time...
It's like the internet in the early days. The sheeps will use it only when it becomes mainstream.
bassclef

Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 05:14:18 AM

I like the George Carlin quote...

"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize that half of them are stupider than that."
lophie

Unlimited Free Crypto

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 05:15:57 AM

guys I just dunno why dont you focus all that effort in one extra education good article about crypto. For example no one ever did one from praxology point of view, that would be interesting, not?

Will take me a while to climb up again, But where is a will, there is a way...
BTCisthefuture

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 05:19:15 AM

IMO it's not worth it.  It's unlikely a comment on an article will every change anyone's opinion or make them go get educated on a topic. Also many are probably just trolling for reactions from people, so they can troll some more.

I saw an article on CNN the other day and the only thing I posted was  "Bitcoin itself is still fine and still here, MT Gox was only a single company. Long term bitcoin will continue to move on".   Something like that.  The amount of hate responses I got from people calling me a "scammer"  or saying "you must have bitcoin huh" or "LOL this is the stupidest thing ive ever read" or "Hows it feel to lose your life savings nerd!".... it went on and on.  I was tempted to respond but realized it's not worth it.  It was quite shocking to see so many responses like that though to what I thought was a logical post on my part.

Hourly bitcoin faucet with a gambling twist !  http://freebitco.in/?r=106463
smith88

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 05:23:12 AM

It's time to strikes back. It is really annoying most bitcoiners posts is hidden because of the noobs thumbs down. They know nothing about bitcoin. They think mtgox == bitcoin. Based no their knowledge if mtgox is dead bitcoin is also dead. lol

lol.  I completely agree!  Frustrating.  But a majority of us in the Bitcoin community are educated, intelligent, hard working.  It is sometimes hard for folks like us to convey revolutionary products to "common" or "average joe" type people. At least that is what it seems to me. lol
NoWhammies (OP)

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 05:25:16 AM

Hats off to Kevin / BittBurger You actually trying to reason with these retards I'm just insulting them  Grin but wow what a trooper. It's like he types faster than I can read.  Shocked
smith88

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 05:26:46 AM

IMO it's not worth it.  It's unlikely a comment on an article will every change anyone's opinion or make them go get educated on a topic. Also many are probably just trolling for reactions from people, so they can troll some more.

I saw an article on CNN the other day and the only thing I posted was  "Bitcoin itself is still fine and still here, MT Gox was only a single company. Long term bitcoin will continue to move on".   Something like that.  The amount of hate responses I got from people calling me a "scammer"  or saying "you must have bitcoin huh" or "LOL this is the stupidest thing ive ever read" or "Hows it feel to lose your life savings nerd!".... it went on and on.  I was tempted to respond but realized it's not worth it.  It was quite shocking to see so many responses like that though to what I thought was a logical post on my part.

It is absolutely frightening the amount of ignorance in the world.  And that they take time out to post replies that are absolutely slanted, un-informed, and frankly stupid (lacking any intelligently formed opinion).  They take the word "scammer" like it is a catch phrase. lol  You are right, replying does nothing.  Except maybe help vent some frustration, yet it is not completely positive and more negative posts are found.  Maybe those folks were hired by JPMorgan or BOA or Paypal?  I wouldn't be surprised.... .05 per derogatory post.
smith88

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 05:28:09 AM

Hats off to Kevin / BittBurger You actually trying to reason with these retards I'm just insulting them  Grin but wow what a trooper. It's like he types faster than I can read.  Shocked
I don't see anything wrong with venting and throwing some insults back at them.  Most of their statements are slanted, angry, and honestly scary.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: