Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:47:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: we are very close to the end of the dumps (aka bottoms)  (Read 150 times)
iamreal

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:55:26 PM

I just wish this is actually true, i wish there will be no further dump on the market price anymore, I wish we have seen the bottom price for real as you stated and it's time for the bull run to start.
Samaaliu

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:59:15 PM

I really hope so. Let's see if the market can start recovering very soon. It has been down for far too long.
chaoscoinz

Activity: 1151
Merit: 260

☆Gaget-Pack☆

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:59:56 PM

not because i think dumps are over, they are still going on. but i say this because now after about 8 months people have finally accepted the fact that the altcoins are getting dumped.

so far, for instance a month ago, if you asked them "is this the bottom" then they would have said yes, and expected the price to rise up soon to the moon,... then they got dumped on while bag holding.
but now that they have accepted the inevitable the dumps can go on more smoothly and we can reach the bottoms so much faster because bag holders are letting go of their bags now.

and we all know that in order to rise back up price needs to hit the bottom first.

Yes, the market is recovering, the price is stabilizing and self corrections are being made every week. We've really come a long way here in the crypto scene. Things may look bright for cryptocurrencies future, as many speculaters who joined the party late, still seem to be interested, despite whatever bad news Bitcoin has been facing as of late.
   The say the road to recovery is often a long one!

nwanne

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 12:27:17 AM

not because i think dumps are over, they are still going on. but i say this because now after about 8 months people have finally accepted the fact that the altcoins are getting dumped.

so far, for instance a month ago, if you asked them "is this the bottom" then they would have said yes, and expected the price to rise up soon to the moon,... then they got dumped on while bag holding.
but now that they have accepted the inevitable the dumps can go on more smoothly and we can reach the bottoms so much faster because bag holders are letting go of their bags now.

and we all know that in order to rise back up price needs to hit the bottom first.

I think I will agree with you on this one, I think we have hit the lowest bottom for this 2018, and i think the next step is the coins to start moving up and possible enters into bull run when everything will start going up pretty fast.

▬▬  The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange  ▬▬  https://ico.ethershift.co  ▬▬
gouchuang31

Activity: 18

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 01:20:37 AM

Indeed, the current market is at a low point, and no one knows what the market is all about. We hope it will get better soon.
Tomyholp

Activity: 23

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 01:27:48 AM

I also agree with you, I will be more cautious in investing
goodman4hire

Activity: 291
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 01:29:28 AM

I think we are almost done with this bear and the reversal will be inbound very shortly.  6k is holding up nicely.  Once $6500 is breached be will be off to the races.  This was  along cruel bear.  

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
sharkpc2000

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 08:05:49 PM

I even-handed invocation this is in dope correct, i invocation thither desire be no bolster mope on the market-place emolument anymore, I invocation we change seen the bottom emolument comprising crucial as you stated and it's time comprising the bruiser run to start.
qazgroup

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20

RiveMont

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 08:07:35 PM

I hope you are right, i think this bear trend has to be over someday and the sooner the better, i think september and october could be bullish months this year that will mark the big reversal.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
lositech

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 01:20:08 AM

I wish that will really be true, we have seen enough dip since this 2018 and i wish we could witness bull run because a lot of people are getting tired of cryptos already, we need bull run to bring people back.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 01:34:33 AM

I think we are almost done with this bear and the reversal will be inbound very shortly.  6k is holding up nicely.  Once $6500 is breached be will be off to the races.  This was  along cruel bear.  
Most of the people predicted that before when btc fells below 6k$ and rise above 7k$, but after the delayed of ETF the price fells again, we can't say what can happen after this but believing that this dip will be the chance to buy more and store more inside our wallet will be a good attitude.
nniecan001

Activity: 322
Merit: 21

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 01:52:38 AM

How deep? For me, as long as the specific token has a value,I think it will never stop on dragging its value in the most deep part. Well, it can make a comeback if something or some activity will happen to promote those alt coins. It's not about the bottom but the action while on the middle of the down fall. Don't know why , let's say it will be when all of us accept the uses and advantage of those altcoins while at the same time supporting it.
hall16

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:00:38 AM

I think we have about 9-10 weeks before this crypto bear market turns into a bull market.
Vicrey

Activity: 94

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:00:59 AM

I hope so, I need to be calm from the recent drops, I believe that dump will soon to end.
but as of now, still waiting for the pump, even a little progress to see that theres a hope to pump this year.
I don't give up and still hold until the pump comes this year or next year.
MGBloomz

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:03:52 AM

I think this is the market trends for this year and hitting the bottom is a normal cycle for this bear trend. It's sad but that's the reality of this technology and you need to adopt the system and get your best strategy to claim profits.

letsfly

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:05:07 AM

I agree. There is etf coming for positive effect and then ghost month is almost over. Also support level is holding tight, nothing to worry.

garciacarral

Activity: 153
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 10:02:02 AM

We are not so close as you think, it is not so bad on the cryptocurrency market but of course it has some problems which influence on everything here.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: