Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:55:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which is better for hodl? ETC or NEO?  (Read 1595 times)
maianh09

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 02:23:18 PM

ETC is Altcoin extracted from the source code of Ethereum, and it's widely known through the hard fork event, so the potential is not as high as its predecessor. Anchor Altcoin created with its ecosystem that makes it different from any Altcoin. So, I recommend NEO selection.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jayskie15

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 02:27:25 PM

both altcoins are good for holding ETC and NEO but for me if the market was not so good i mean if it is bleeding so hard then i would rather to hold ETC rather than to hold NEO because ETC is more valuable than NEO the price of ETC is better than NEO. Although personally i didn't try holding both altcoins but it is just my views and opinion about your question.
bit-freedom

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 02:37:03 PM

ETC and Neo are both solid coins, it is good to invest in both. However, I will invest more in Neo since there is still lots of room to grow.
anjohyx

Activity: 451
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 02:46:03 PM

I prefer Neo is better for hold - Neo is a blockchain platform and cryptocurrency designed to build a scalable network of decentralized applications, anyone who holds Neo in their wallet get rewarded in the form of Gas, most important is fastest transaction speed and handle about 10K transactions per second, I think the potential of NEO is better than ETC

Jaycee99

Activity: 1036
Merit: 273

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 02:50:38 PM

ETC was just listed and trading on coinbase. Comparing with NEO, which one is better for holding?

I would pick ETC because it is ETH right?  We all know that   it is the best and at the top in-line. PLUS even neo is one of the altcoin who can make a fight to the tops/ king and queen of the cryptocurrency.

So, for me I would say why not try to invest in other altcoin and yes, your just here for a suggestion but Iam just saying follow your guts whatever you think it would be.

I prefer Neo is better for hold - Neo is a blockchain platform and cryptocurrency designed to build a scalable network of decentralized applications, anyone who holds Neo in their wallet get rewarded in the form of Gas, most important is fastest transaction speed and handle about 10K transactions per second, I think the potential of NEO is better than ETC

I see the same thing here but still I will stick to the point of following your guts here and be a great investor.
dupee419

Activity: 1344
Merit: 261

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 03:04:37 PM

I'd pick ETC over NEO, in my own honest opinion, if you want to HODL a currency that will benefit you, regardless if it is long term or short term hodling it is still one of the best platforms, ETC is capable of being stable and assuring you that when you hodl, you'll gather a lot of profit after a week, month or a year, so I'll be picking ETC over NEO, though NEO is a great platform, though I'd still pick ETC over it
Bromote

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 11:08:52 PM

I think NEO, not only because it is one of the most backed up coins at the moment, but because it drop tremendously in the last weeks, so it is really cheap at the moment and what comes next is only growth which translates in more profits, especially more if you are aiming for long term.
txfidk

Activity: 150

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 11:10:51 PM

I would prefer NEO because IT has good prospects for further development.
vallydelly

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:00:03 PM

The both coins are very good because they are on the same category and I have investment in the both coins, ETC had a major price increase because of the coinbase listing and I believe if NEO is listed on coinbase as well, it will do the same, so I have invested in both of them.
youdacapt

Activity: 1806
Merit: 295

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 11:05:09 PM

If we have to compare ETC and NEO, it is of course a very difficult thing because the two coins currently have a low value and if we have to choose it is definitely a loss for us because if we can invest and hold these two coins why we choose between the two, although from a technical point of view we see NEO superior to ETC but if you see the potential to get more profits, of course ETC will be very fast.
kotajikikox

Activity: 2380
Merit: 207

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:13:09 PM

For me is better to invest in bitcoin and ethereum this current value of both coins i assure to all herein community i stronger belive that's the price of both coins become to expensive again holding for long are best way to earn profits just trust.
NEO also is good investment is also in the top altcoins have possible to increase their price for long term hold but people have an own perception and choices wihich one batter to invest.

Hasan986

Activity: 416
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 11:18:56 PM
Last edit: August 21, 2018, 05:22:26 PM by Hasan986

Etc And Neo, two coins from whom the best of the place It would be better to hold two coins. Etc is currently at Coinbase. It's very good position. On the other hand Neo has its own Wallet. But if you told me tell you I'll hold Neo.
xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:26:23 PM

Etc recently got a good rising because it was listed in coin base, for me etc is a better coin to invest it got more transactions volume and there are some site that accept it, after all neo is China's coin, when the government declare banning the neo price could be affected, so investing in neo got more risk

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
bungutko

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:27:31 PM

For now in the current market seen at the CMC site, ETC in terms of ranking at no.13 is higher than Neo at rank no.15. However, with respect to percentage market increase Neo is at  26% (change 24H) while ETC is only at 4.85%(change 24H) and definitely I can say for now that NEO is much better than ETC in this current situation.
JunMel

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:34:09 PM

ETC was just listed and trading on coinbase. Comparing with NEO, which one is better for holding?

In my point of view I'd invest both so that you can compare which is better. Although ethereum has a little edge but u think both coin have good potential to become stronger in the future. Let's say you split 60-40 percent put investment a little bit higher to the one coin you think better chance in market.
Ade A Aziz

Activity: 221

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:39:15 PM

For me both are good to hold. I didn't pay much attention to ETC, but by looking at its current position it certainly has good growth. NEO has experienced a significant decline lately, though I believe NEO is an altcoin that is good for long-term investments.
adarwis

Activity: 560
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:40:36 PM

for the moment I can't give advice on buying altcoins because the price is now decreasing, from the two altcoins in the elite ranks in coinmarketcap, I think it's the same, but I prefer NEO because it once got profit when trading the coin
cryptokingKG

Activity: 254

Bitsler.com

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 11:43:45 PM

When comparing ETH and NEO we saw that both coins have some edges over other. But still, i preferred NEO over  ETH.
And in this case Between ETC  and NEO, I would suggest holding both in some proportion as for long run both coins can show some good return if market Stabilises and goes up. And in this bearish market stack up your ammo and hold till Bull run comes Cheesy

alimarh

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:50:12 PM

Well in my own opinion, the two coins are good for a hold but if i am to make a choice and choose just one to hold then it will be eth, I will choose eth because it has more adoption to NEO,

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Telegram    ●    LinkedIn    ●    Youtube    ●    Twitter
vrabac68

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:57:38 PM

NEO 3.0 is going to be a platform upgrade, not a sidechain or a hard fork like some have suggested. NEO 3.0 will not affect the UX in a major way, aside from an introduction of the Consensus Node voting feature and a few platform tweaks (introduction of divisible NEO, fractional system fees and etc.). The majority of the work is going to affect the inner workings of the core implementation, including, but not limited to improved NeoVM performance, upgraded smart contract feature list and increased TPS via the removed transaction cap. Unfortunately, no major consensus protocol improvements are anticipated for now.
NEO IS THE FUTURE !!!!!
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: