Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 05:52:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which is better for hodl? ETC or NEO?  (Read 1598 times)
Milka1980

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 01:38:12 AM

Both coins are good, both have potential. In Etherium Classic, I like that it has not fallen so much in price in the bear market... still holding up pretty good.
sinachy

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 11:30:42 AM

I think the two coins are good for hodl, if it's me, I will divide the invest into 2 and invest in the two coins so that which ever one that turn out to be successful, I will profit from it.
MargoGolova

Activity: 202
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 11:33:49 AM

ETC and NEO are both excellent coins that are in the top coins and very promising in the future . Therefore, if you can not decide which is better, I advise you to invest in both, then you will not lose
KayceeMae

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 11:33:55 AM

I divide my portfolio into three areas: NEO, BTC, and the altcoins that I know are gonna rise, but I always get in at the wrong time and get out at the wrong time, so I take most of my losses there.

I always make money in NEO and BTC. Slow and steady wins the race. I am the tortoise.
ndico

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

better Days Ahead...

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 09:06:03 PM

ETC was just listed and trading on coinbase. Comparing with NEO, which one is better for holding?

Well everyone has his own opinion about investment, If i am looking for a long term investment, then I will go for NEO because I will buy more NEO compare to the money I will use to buy eth. So for me I will go for NEO.

Oiwemkloi

Activity: 36

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 09:11:27 PM

I don't know much about ETC, but I've been doing Neo since January and the value continues to drop. I will try to study this coin and if possible invest like me, if we invest in any known coin, now we will make money if we hold it for long.
romarry

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 09:24:55 PM

I think NEO, NEO is setting eyes to new markets in Switzerland and this can be a major boost in the eyes of regulators. Given its infrastructure development, structural realignments and Ontology collaborations are some of the anticipated events to spur the coin growth going forward.
mbah

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2018, 09:28:35 PM

where the best certainly the opinion of every person will be different. but for the long term, I think the potential of NEO greater than ETC. NEO has more maturity and good capital to survive an even more as investment assets.

cryptobae10

Activity: 658
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2018, 09:30:43 PM

They are both good and beautiful projects and it is best to hodl them both
As they will have a beautiful future in market prices soon

All that you need is patient and hodl
Don’t panic
HerreraMJ

Activity: 97
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 09:38:57 PM

I honestly think they are both suited for long term investments, their value dropped considerably in the last months so their long term profitability is almost lost, just try to take advantage of their current low prices and invest on them on short term.

P H I L A N T H O R  ▾  Revolutionising the Philanthropy World  ▾  https://www.philanthor.com/
BlackBoxRecords

Activity: 280
Merit: 15

Pool of Stake

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 09:39:13 PM

ETC was just listed and trading on coinbase. Comparing with NEO, which one is better for holding?

I don´t think there is any reason whatsoever to hold ETC. The community is small, the developments insubstantial and there is nothing to say about where this fork came from

█ ▌ We have created a Pool for Proof of Stake Blockchains  ▐ █
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ POOL OF STAKE ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
 ⮜⮜ LINKEDIN ⮞⮞ BITCOINTALK ⮞⮞ MEDIUM ⮞⮞ TWITTER ⮞⮞ FACEBOOK ⮞⮞ TELEGRAM ⮞⮞
melamiras

Activity: 230
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 09:48:12 PM

I think both are good for holding, both of them are among the top 15 coins in coinmarketcap. ETC and NEO is agood investment for the long term.

NEO is more interesting for those who want movements and significant possibilities for the future. ETH tends to follow realitvely horizontal trends mostly and is less good for trading.
seo-maestro

Activity: 420
Merit: 15

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 10:15:46 PM

I will choose NEO for long term hodl because it's very cheap now and have bigger potential to grow then ETC especially after NEO can be mass adopted in East Asia.
johan36

Activity: 602
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 10:28:03 PM

For me if I have to choose I will choose NEO , I hold a little bit ,but I suggest to Hold Ethereum better it have reliability and stable growth .
crzy

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 10:33:14 PM

where the best certainly the opinion of every person will be different. but for the long term, I think the potential of NEO greater than ETC. NEO has more maturity and good capital to survive an even more as investment assets.
I believe also on NEO and its potential in this market. ETC moves slowly and NEO are on a road when it comes to delivering a good product. Hold more NEO for long term because this coin will boom especially next year, expect Chinese people will support this coin for good.
kristensoto

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 10:36:37 PM

NEO is one of the first altcoin to be born in China, it has the technology and development plan is quite similar to Ethereum so many people call NEO is Ethereum of China. However, if you choose between NEO and Ethereum Classic then I would choose Ethereum Classic. ETC brings high stability. I believe in the future ETC will grow stronger and bring more profit than NEO. So if we want to make a profit in the future then we should buy and hold the ETC from now on.

temilade200

Activity: 378
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 10:43:53 PM

Before now, almost everyone was talking about NEO. There were lots of NEO holders and we saw it performing well,but in recent time, the story changed, because NEO plunged. At the time that NEO is plunging, ETC is mooning. For now ETC is worth holding and worth investing in. Although, i do not like buying what is mooning, rather i prefer to buy that which is moving downtrend. So NEO that has now dumped should be preferred over ETC.
UnlimitedMoneymaker

Activity: 304
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2018, 10:46:29 PM

I don't see much value in ethereum classic. Who is actually using it? How many ICOs do you remember on ETC?It's pretty much speculative asset. It can be fine to trade because it's volatile enough but as long term hold it's bad idea in my opinion.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
yinoye

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 11:43:57 PM

This is a tricky question. Both projects are good. Though etc is older and has been on for longer neo period, neo also has a big and strong community base as its mostly used in the Chinese community. Etc listing on coinbase is a good news for it and etc is a good long term hold.
VieleSind

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 11:47:29 PM

With ETC and NEO, at the moment, you should sell NEO to invest in other cryptos and hold ETC is the best way. Because NEO is currently dead, the exchange rate is below $ 20 and can not be recovered in 2018 due to the government's ban on cryptos. Therefore ETC is better than NEO at present to hold.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: