Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:01:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which is better for hodl? ETC or NEO?  (Read 1604 times)
glaccief

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 09:15:50 AM

I think both of them are good. BTC and NEO both are in the highest list of altcoin. ETC or NEO investment will be good for you. Investing in these two will be a lot more potential for future. For more profit you can hold both.
Welinigh

Activity: 54

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 10:32:17 AM

ETC or NEO both are listed coins so you can hold any of it. And the probability of both of them is much more, its future profits are much bright. So you can invest in any one or both of them. Hope you will get profits.
cryptobae10

Activity: 658
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2018, 10:47:45 AM

They are both fantastic long term projects
Long terms projects require patience as their Blockchain becomes will known and also more civilisedntoo and accepted by several countries

So you can invest in them both and visit wave token too
It’s a good vibe all around
maro101

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 08:11:55 PM

I consider NEO and ETC to be good crypto-currencies, which in the future will help you get a profit. I would recommend that you buy NEO and ETC, it will be the right investment
vin22

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 08:20:43 PM

The best to hold now despite the news is ETH and not NEO and saying base on my own opinion.  Because the ETH is likely to raise very soon since it is often being use more than the way NEO is being usee..  ETH will raise faster more than they way NEO will do.  NEO can just wake up one morning and die
beehimneff

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 08:29:09 PM

Good question! Both coins are very interesting and promising as an investment. I would advise you to take both coins in your investment portfolio. But I think NEO is more promising altcoin. So NEO I have more than ETC. Smiley
Payme21

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2018, 08:59:47 PM

Both very good coins especially for holding and i think they will all do very well but the choice depends on your reason for investing in them. Good luck to you trying to decide. Just watch the market before making your judgement

▀▀▀▀▀█████████   CRYPTON          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬                    
▬▬          Revolutionary Cryptocurrency Exchange
Diglimigli

Activity: 49

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 09:03:09 PM

Everyone knows ETC and NEO - great coins that are in the top coins and very promising in the future. So if you can't decide which is better, I advise you to invest in both, then you won't lose
SparklesCoin

Activity: 317

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 10:52:18 PM

Both of these are good. But if we look at the team of NEO's it has a better and stronger team, bit marginally higher than ETC.
greenclub09

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 10:54:55 PM

In my opinion, NEO is better for us to hold long term. NEO is the first crypto to be born in China, it has the same technology and direction as Ethereum so many people call NEO the Chinese Ethereum. NEO has very fast transaction processing speed. I believe NEO will grow strongly in the future. Now that NEO's price is very low, this is a good time for us to buy and hold NEO.

deda123

Activity: 109

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 11:03:32 PM

for me they both are good for hodl but if we have to make a choice i can say etherium and the reason is clear because of it stability.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
dobidobi88

Activity: 165

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 11:08:52 PM

In my opinion, NEO is better for us to hold long term. NEO is the first crypto to be born in China, it has the same technology and direction as Ethereum so many people call NEO the Chinese Ethereum. NEO has very fast transaction processing speed. I believe NEO will grow strongly in the future. Now that NEO's price is very low, this is a good time for us to buy and hold NEO.

Both are good to hold, either ETC or NEO has advantages and has the potential to grow. It's true that you say that NEO has more potential, because besides having good technology, NEO also has full support from the Chinese government.
bakulgarem

Activity: 361

BIB Exchange

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 11:44:46 PM

for myself I invest in Neo and hold back for the long term, now Neo is quite good in its development and is likely to continue to grow in the coming year.

███     WHITEPAPER  |    TELEGRAM    ███ █     BiB Exchange     █ ███     TWITTER     |   INSTAGRAM     ███
S e t   O f f   t h e   W e b 3   G e n e r a t i o n   N o w
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄   ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE   ▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Natasha95

Activity: 364
Merit: 15

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 11:53:08 PM

ETC was just listed and trading on coinbase. Comparing with NEO, which one is better for holding?
It seems to me that Ethereum classic is very interesting for a long-term resident. So much good news around this coin. I think she will soon grow up.
BUT NEO should Not be discounted. The developers promise to soon implement large projects and then the price will rise 100%

Rengga Jati

Activity: 2016
Merit: 646

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 12:07:30 AM

In my opinion, NEO will have more potential for holding. The rate currently is around $17.40.but, this coin ever reaches more than $50 as the stable coin price. And I'm sure that next year, this coin can go higher again as the normal price. NEO is also growing to be very popular and some people say it can compete Ethereum. the platform offers the lighter platform with easy, instant, and very affordable transaction.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

helloweiwei

Activity: 119

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 06:11:47 AM

If comparing in technology, NEO shows advantage at transaction's time, multiple languages, intergation... But, you're a fan of ETC, don't worried when the founder of Ethereum - Vitalik Buterin - have just revealed in future of the next version of Ethereum technology - Ethereum 2.0 and NEO is nothing with ETH. Let's expect it what of things will happen. Wink
gathingbrus

Activity: 209
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 06:14:53 AM

If I see from the movement of the price. Neo seems more suitable for short-term trading. Or better suited for daily trading. And Neo is a coin that does have potential, and the future. so I chose ETC to Hodl of on Neo.

( M P C X )  Revolution Starts Here!  ( M P C X )
Digital Crypto Wealth Management Platform
khoipm

Activity: 234

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 06:16:33 AM

ETH is better because its more well established.
taufik123
Legendary
artcontest

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1767

Rollbit.com | Crypto Futures

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 06:22:28 AM

If comparing in technology, NEO shows advantage at transaction's time, multiple languages, intergation... But, you're a fan of ETC, don't worried when the founder of Ethereum - Vitalik Buterin - have just revealed in future of the next version of Ethereum technology - Ethereum 2.0 and NEO is nothing with ETH. Let's expect it what of things will happen. Wink
with ethereum 2.0 being developed, of course, tokens with ETH platforms will be more advanced and more developed. in the last 3 years ethereum prices experienced a significant increase. new industry software developers, innovators and entrepreneurs are building ethereum products. most likely ETC will also experience a positive impact compared to NEO

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Hydroid

Activity: 29

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 10:55:12 AM

The majority of the people in the market are going for NEO. ETC is good, but the popularity of NEO is higher than that of ETC.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: