Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:58:07 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH Major shareholder secretly reduce?  (Read 318 times)
steve_rogers321

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 05:45:00 PM

I hope this does not happen because it will fall on the whole cryptocurrency if it happens. There is a relationship between the other altcoins, the solution will soon be expected.
btchunter786

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 06:31:40 PM

It may be, but I'm not sure. I do not know any information about this completely. I need to know more about it so that I can be cautious as an investor in Itharium.
MatthewNaccarato

Activity: 116

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 06:44:25 PM

This may have happened due to the massive fall ETH took that the people associated with it felt it will be better if they withdrew from it.
Goodwin54

Activity: 64

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 07:03:40 PM

This is sad to see that the shareholders are withdrawing from the coin, but they aren't to blame either; given how bad the state of ETH is at the moment.
cryptogalaxy789

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 07:13:48 PM

It would be better if you could give us more specified in detailed information about the discussion from where you observed the source of information and the complete assurance of legitimacy of the observed news. Thank you.
StrongImagine301

Activity: 69

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 07:22:40 PM

A lot of the people are worried and does not want to face loss. As a result they are just withdrew their investments and could be the reason for this reduction in the shareholders.
Valareos

Activity: 276
Merit: 10

BitSong is decentralized music streaming platform.

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 10:44:38 PM

Well I won't say that it is so considerable sum at the moment so precisely. You have less to keep track of all these movements.

BITSONG  ▌ THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED MUSIC STREAMING PLATFORM
▅ ▉ ▇ ▃ ▅   THE NEW MUSIC STREAMING ERA   ▅ ▃ ▇ ▉ ▅   PUBLIC SALE is LIVE
[ Telegram ➭ ChannelGroup ]   Whitepaper   Facebook   Twitter   Github   Medium   ANN
Brittanythanh

Activity: 24

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 03:55:22 AM

Can, the deep discounts of ETH. This, made many investors nervous and at a loss. As capital values ​​continued to fall, confidence will gradually change. This is inevitable and sad for ETH
baiwei

Activity: 541
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 04:01:44 AM

Actually even if the shareholders of ethereum dump it, I know ethereum will still recover because this coin is fully adopted by community and it is used by many people in crypto space in peer to peer transactions, fund raising, and etc. So when ethereum still dump, I know it is a great opportunity to buy more.
JakenBake

Activity: 150
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 04:02:43 AM

It has recently been observed that the suspected Ethereum “Creation Address” has transferred more than 210,000 ETHs, many of which are suspected of being cashed in by the Bitfinex and Kraken exchanges.

This seems like Bullshit.  I don't think anyone holding that much Ethereum would be unwise enough to dump at these low prices.  We are at $275 per Ethereum now.  This seems like a way to scare you into selling your Ethereum for cheap.  
dillonplayadoe

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 04:32:30 AM

Wow that's disturbing that they are all selling off.  We may be witnessing the ending of Ethereum right before our eyes.  The price is in absolute shambles.  It looks like they may be dumping this week. 

CRYPTOCIRCLEX | THE MOST ADVANCED CRYPTO EXCHANGE ON THE BLOCKCHAIN
✪╠════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╣✪
Plumbank

Activity: 283

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 05:47:52 PM

ETH is showing it's worst market recently and that's why any shareholder diverted from ETH. That's not be felt any good effect on ETH.
MidnightNugget

Activity: 53

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 07:02:16 PM

ETH was showen it's lowest market value recently and recently it's increasing little bit approximate 6%. Hope shareholder will be back and again pick their share with ETH.
CheeryPenguin

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 09:22:42 PM

It can not be said that the share holder are secretly reduce there may be other reason works behind it. But it need to analysis the reason .
Akarsh54692

Activity: 34

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 09:34:23 AM

I think it is just a fud created by whales to move the price of eth down more so they can fill their bags before the next big bull run, i think we should be mature enough not to sell our precious eth for cheap.
Yes,true.Eth is one of the major cryptocurrencies used these days.Even Hostgames,one of the biggest gaming platforms uses eth as one of its cryptocurrencies.
ifirina

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:53:40 PM

I doubt that. Why would he or she did that right now when ETH price is on the "all time low" level? And why on the Exchanges?
You can't be "Major shareholder" of such project like ETH if you don't have patience and aren't able to wait. It seems very unlikely that this person go through all the way with project only to sell all ETH on the market like that Smiley
I think it is a fud and speculation with intention to dump ETH and altcoins price even deeper.
lpvp

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 05:16:46 PM

Do post the proof of what you are saying, otherwise it becomes very hard to analyze the situation and understand what you are exactly trying to convey. There are other sharks out there who are definitely holding a lot more than 210,000 ETHs. So, it looks like any other investor to me who might be trying to invest on a huge amount of ETH while the price is low.
Brittanythanh

Activity: 24

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 04:30:21 AM

Can. By the price ETH constantly declining and there is something going on. The ETH value is not increased which constantly decreases sharply, surely investors must worry and seek to preserve their capital
alexberezov

Activity: 462
Merit: 290

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 10:53:31 AM

yeah, you couldn't give me the source. Now you should not believe all the news in a row, you need to check the information for accuracy. Because a lot of deception. News is used to manipulate the market.
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 11:58:48 AM

It has recently been observed that the suspected Ethereum “Creation Address” has transferred more than 210,000 ETHs, many of which are suspected of being cashed in by the Bitfinex and Kraken exchanges.
This is why bitcoin and crypto is amazing. You can't do anything "secretly" there is always a paper trail. You can simply just follow where the money went and where it was spent and how it was used and you can see how it was gone and what happened to it. Blockchain is an amazing technology that will make this conspiracy bull shit go away.

I think ethereum is amazingly strong and right now it worth really low which means that no person with a sane mind would sell 210 thousand ethereums right now, even if someone wanted to do this they would do it in a bull market. Eth once worth way over 1 thousand dollar per ethereum and if I was that person I would have sold it during those times and rebuy right now so someone selling 210k ethereum right now makes no sense to me at all.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: