Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:48:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡⚡[ANN] GREENTOKEN - THE LARGEST MINING FARM IN CENTRAL ASIA⚡⚡  (Read 5277 times)
MorenoBry

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 08:04:49 PM

Will cryptocurrency mining be profitable in 2-3 years? Read all risks, so as to open such large-scale production is very risky.

The economic model has already been built, all the risks are taken into account. You forgot about free electricity, which plays a key role.
Sniper76

Activity: 486
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 08:32:33 PM

Will cryptocurrency mining be profitable in 2-3 years? Read all risks, so as to open such large-scale production is very risky.

The economic model has already been built, all the risks are taken into account. You forgot about free electricity, which plays a key role.

You probably do not take into account that the developers already have money to build the plant and they are starting to build it.
They collect money for the construction of mining farms, which will operate on free electricity from the plant.

cryptonuim6

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 08:33:43 PM

Quite a controversial issue, the fate of cryptocurrencies is not determined, perhaps the mining of crypto-currencies will be super-profitable in 2-3 years, and perhaps even die, no one knows for sure.
MertinLyter

Merit: 0

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 08:45:25 PM

Quite a controversial issue, the fate of cryptocurrencies is not determined, perhaps the mining of crypto-currencies will be super-profitable in 2-3 years, and perhaps even die, no one knows for sure.

As the market expands, the amount of energy consumed by this industry also increases.
Sniper76

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 10:30:24 PM

I drew attention to your project because I'm interested in the topic of environmental protection. Tell me, does the plant plan to receive garbage for processing for free?

Of course it's free. The state is interested that garbage is recycled and not buried in the ground. The government can still exempt such plants from paying taxes and duties, in order to increase the profitability of the plants.

In every country there are different ways. Perhaps when there is competition for garbage processing, plants can start buying garbage from suppliers for a nominal fee.

It's just how many plants in the country should there be for this to happen?
In Kazakhstan, this will not happen, garbage will be brought for free. It's better than digging it into the ground.

Sarsono

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:21:03 AM

I like how you think. I'm glad that I found a like-minded person.
I liked the project GREENTOKEN - I see the prospects for the development of garbage processing plants and mining farms based on free electricity.

I appreciated the idea of developers. They could sell electricity and not think about anything else. But they decided to make money with maximum efficiency. It is commendable.

I told you before that to use free electricity for mining farms - this increases your profit from mining very seriously. Therefore, this project deserves attention.

Do not forget that the team will have 19% of the income from the mining farms. This will be a kind of payment for electricity.

And do not you think that these 19% as a kind of payment for electricity? Maybe it would be better to buy it?
you're right, the idea of the concept of this project is very innovative, have a very good prospect for the future. and it is this very worthy project to gain much support.
nugrama

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:42:05 AM

I like how you think. I'm glad that I found a like-minded person.
I liked the project GREENTOKEN - I see the prospects for the development of garbage processing plants and mining farms based on free electricity.

I appreciated the idea of developers. They could sell electricity and not think about anything else. But they decided to make money with maximum efficiency. It is commendable.

I told you before that to use free electricity for mining farms - this increases your profit from mining very seriously. Therefore, this project deserves attention.

Do not forget that the team will have 19% of the income from the mining farms. This will be a kind of payment for electricity.

And do not you think that these 19% as a kind of payment for electricity? Maybe it would be better to buy it?
you're right, the idea of the concept of this project is very innovative, have a very good prospect for the future. and it is this very worthy project to gain much support.
we have to support this project in order to be successful in the future, there are lots of benefits that will be given if this project can develop to success. I believe the team involved here will always try fully to get this project successful.
nabilapimpo

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 04:28:02 AM

Mining projects are actually good potential and all return to their respective teams if they can promote well, of course, the potential for success is higher.

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
PureHunter

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 09:29:04 AM

I believe that cryptocurrency mining will always be profitable, in one period it will be more profitable, in another period it will be less profitable, but the benefit will always be.
HerousNeo

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 09:52:41 AM

As I understand it, the developers of the project have money to build a garbage recycling plant. Are they looking for investors to create a mining farms? And why do not they just want to sell electricity?
silvia76

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:04:22 PM

As I understand it, the developers of the project have money to build a garbage recycling plant. Are they looking for investors to create a mining farms? And why do not they just want to sell electricity?

Specifically, the project will GREENTOKEN to raise funds to buy mining farms, and history with the plant, that's another story
TimurBit

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:14:45 PM

Specifically, the project will GREENTOKEN to raise funds to buy mining farms, and history with the plant, that's another story

There is a rather controversial situation, but to understand the project and what will be collected funds, you need to carefully study the white paper of the project.
TukiCripto

Activity: 145

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:41:00 PM

There is a rather controversial situation, but to understand the project and what will be collected funds, you need to carefully study the white paper of the project.

Greentoken-cryptocurrency mining with lifetime free "green" electricity, based on waste-free waste recycling.
IavanHer3

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 02:58:58 PM

Greentoken-cryptocurrency mining with lifetime free "green" electricity, based on waste-free waste recycling.

Did I understand correctly that all token holders will receive dividends for life, which depend on the profit of the project itself?
Leath

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 03:23:05 PM
Merited by i7claufe (1)

Tell me please, Where can I see and examine the full list of the team that designs the project GREENTOKEN? I would like to make sure of their professionalism and experience.

Hi there! you can see the team on the page 1 in the middle part or in their forum..

►◄Greentoken-invest in ecology◄►
◄► The largest Mining Farm in Central Asia with free electricity ►◄
 https://greentoken.in/
Sniper76

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 03:33:29 PM

I drew attention to your project because I'm interested in the topic of environmental protection. Tell me, does the plant plan to receive garbage for processing for free?

Of course it's free. The state is interested that garbage is recycled and not buried in the ground. The government can still exempt such plants from paying taxes and duties, in order to increase the profitability of the plants.

In every country there are different ways. Perhaps when there is competition for garbage processing, plants can start buying garbage from suppliers for a nominal fee.

It's just how many plants in the country should there be for this to happen?
In Kazakhstan, this will not happen, garbage will be brought for free. It's better than digging it into the ground.

If there is a choice between landfill in the ground or give it to the waste-processing plant, it's certainly better to give it to the plant for free.

So I'm talking about this to you. Moreover, the state is interested in recycling garbage, it can pay extra money to the plant for this.

foppertc

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 03:46:05 PM

Did I understand correctly that all token holders will receive dividends for life, which depend on the profit of the project itself?

You understood everything correctly, absolutely all token holders will receive monthly dividends.
MirclIX

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 07:29:17 PM

Electricity in Kazakhstan is very cheap. It is much more profitable to build a mining farm and use the electricity produced by the plant for their work.

[ Z ] ZooomEx◾ 0%  trading  FEE    CRYPTO EXCHANGE
███████ (❪ https://www.zooomex.com/ ❫) ███████
nafantc

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 07:33:52 PM

Electricity in Kazakhstan is very cheap. It is much more profitable to build a mining farm and use the electricity produced by the plant for their work.
Cheap electricity is not free, do you agree with me? These are two different things.
Tyler86

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 07:41:50 PM

You understood everything correctly, absolutely all token holders will receive monthly dividends.

Mining farm will generate permanent passive income to the owners of GTN. The project management promises to provide a transparent token distribution system using the Ethereum smart contract, which directs the revenues from Greentoken mining farms to each client, in proportion to its share of tokens.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: