Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:34:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡⚡[ANN] GREENTOKEN - THE LARGEST MINING FARM IN CENTRAL ASIA⚡⚡  (Read 5277 times)
PureHunter

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 07:56:14 PM

How will future income from mining farms be distributed? Will a part of the funds be spent on further development and purchase of new equipment?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kolya786

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 09:14:01 PM

How will future income from mining farms be distributed? Will a part of the funds be spent on further development and purchase of new equipment?

25% of the total income from mining farms will be spent on the purchase of new mining equipment.
IavanHer3

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 09:31:28 PM

Can you tell me information, potentially whether the administration of the project plans to launch the company bounty or other similar events, airdrop?
Sniper76

Activity: 486
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 09:36:06 PM

Can you tell me information, potentially whether the administration of the project plans to launch the company bounty or other similar events, airdrop?

Bounty campaign of the project has long been launched. To find it, just go to the link on the first page.
For your convenience, I copied it to you:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4937907.0

vavan37

Activity: 283
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 11:24:22 PM

I have always liked the crypto-currency mining industry, but in the absence of my special education, icould not do this business on my own. The project CREENTOKEN need to support financially.
intianoroby

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:37:26 AM

I have always liked the crypto-currency mining industry, but in the absence of my special education, icould not do this business on my own. The project CREENTOKEN need to support financially.
my advice if you have already, interested in this project immediately join it so that more support for this project and certainly will make it easier for this project to achieve success.
Allexandr

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 11:01:50 AM

Bounty campaign of the project has long been launched. To find it, just go to the link on the first page.
For your convenience, I copied it to you:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4937907.0
Thank you very much for the information, I will gladly join the bounty company. Do you know the exact date of its completion?
MaryanaBit

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 04:31:51 PM

Bounty company has long been running. I suggest you join her before it's too late. The rewards will be great. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4937907.0
CapnOzz

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 04:47:21 PM

I'm going to ask a very interesting question. As estimated in General, the amount of funds required for the purchase of mining equipment? How much money do you need to raise to start the project? ?
MirclIX

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:20:02 PM

I drew attention to your project because I'm interested in the topic of environmental protection. Tell me, does the plant plan to receive garbage for processing for free?

Of course it's free. The state is interested that garbage is recycled and not buried in the ground. The government can still exempt such plants from paying taxes and duties, in order to increase the profitability of the plants.

In every country there are different ways. Perhaps when there is competition for garbage processing, plants can start buying garbage from suppliers for a nominal fee.

It's just how many plants in the country should there be for this to happen?
In Kazakhstan, this will not happen, garbage will be brought for free. It's better than digging it into the ground.

If there is a choice between landfill in the ground or give it to the waste-processing plant, it's certainly better to give it to the plant for free.

So I'm talking about this to you. Moreover, the state is interested in recycling garbage, it can pay extra money to the plant for this.

The state will not pay anything. It can allocate a free plot of land for construction of the plant free of taxes and fees. Look at the incomes of the garbage processing plant. In the calculations of developers, everything is spelled out.

[ Z ] ZooomEx◾ 0%  trading  FEE    CRYPTO EXCHANGE
███████ (❪ https://www.zooomex.com/ ❫) ███████
Faust91

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 08:08:36 PM

I'm going to ask a very interesting question. As estimated in General, the amount of funds required for the purchase of mining equipment? How much money do you need to raise to start the project? ?

There are no exact numbers, trades will take a certain time, or until the tokens run out.
MirclIX

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 09:25:45 PM

The state will not pay anything. It can allocate a free plot of land for construction of the plant free of taxes and fees. Look at the incomes of the garbage processing plant. In the calculations of developers, everything is spelled out.

You say this as if you know how this is in Kazakhstan. A good government will take care of recycling garbage in his country and in every way contribute to this.

Maybe. I regard recycling as one of the possible profitable businesses where there is good profit and competition.

[ Z ] ZooomEx◾ 0%  trading  FEE    CRYPTO EXCHANGE
███████ (❪ https://www.zooomex.com/ ❫) ███████
GuruBitov

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 10:12:02 PM

In the countries of the former USSR, there is no such competition. There, electricity and other utilities such as garbage disposal are very cheap. That's why recycling garbage is not the most profitable business.
It is possible that the waste recycling business and not the most profitable, but very competitive, do not forget it.
NeZoX

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 10:38:38 PM

The main thing is to determine the amount on which you can make the first order of the mining equipment. The second order can be made after the completion of sales.
I hope the administration of the GREENTOKEN project understands what it is doing. I heard that it is not so profitable to mine cryptocurrencies today.
hoangtubia

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 11:21:53 AM

Greentoken
Greentoken is an advanced project for processing unsorted solid domestic, industrial and medical waste. The project aims to build a garbage processing complex using an innovative German technology — a pyrolysis reactor. Garbage burns inside the vacuum chamber at a temperature of 3000 degrees Celsius, which allows to completely protect the external environment from interaction with combustion products. During the operation of the reactor, a synthesis gas is obtained, used to produce electricity and heat, and coke is pure carbon used to produce foam glass. Foamglass is a universal building material with such desirable qualities as durability, water resistance and heat resistance.

To ensure financing, Greentoken decided to use an extraordinary approach — electricity received from synthesis gas is used to maintain the uninterrupted operation of 6,000 crypto-maming farms. Cryptomining is a fairly popular practice that has developed over the past few years. It is a plant engaged in the production of bitcoins. The main problem is that such activities require high energy costs, so it is most common in countries with low electricity prices. However, Greentoken solves this problem — since electricity is produced at the waste processing plant, it is possible to forget about spending energy.

“Our main goal is to make the planet cleaner”. And cryptomining is the optimal solution, which allows obtaining an effective financing instrument for investors and for the project itself, helping to continue and develop the fight against pollution of the surrounding world.
DoctorCripto

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 06:12:54 PM

Greentoken
Greentoken is an advanced project for processing unsorted solid domestic, industrial and medical waste. The project aims to build a garbage processing complex using an innovative German technology — a pyrolysis reactor. Garbage burns inside the vacuum chamber at a temperature of 3000 degrees Celsius, which allows to completely protect the external environment from interaction with combustion products. During the operation of the reactor, a synthesis gas is obtained, used to produce electricity and heat, and coke is pure carbon used to produce foam glass. Foamglass is a universal building material with such desirable qualities as durability, water resistance and heat resistance.

To ensure financing, Greentoken decided to use an extraordinary approach — electricity received from synthesis gas is used to maintain the uninterrupted operation of 6,000 crypto-maming farms. Cryptomining is a fairly popular practice that has developed over the past few years. It is a plant engaged in the production of bitcoins. The main problem is that such activities require high energy costs, so it is most common in countries with low electricity prices. However, Greentoken solves this problem — since electricity is produced at the waste processing plant, it is possible to forget about spending energy.

“Our main goal is to make the planet cleaner”. And cryptomining is the optimal solution, which allows obtaining an effective financing instrument for investors and for the project itself, helping to continue and develop the fight against pollution of the surrounding world.
One thing is for sure that investors should understand that it is possible to invest in Greentoken only for a long time, I think 1-2 years at least.
MaryanaBit

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 06:32:42 PM

I certainly tried to read more information about the technology of rubbish disposal on the Internet, but I do not understand how you can burn garbage so that harmful substances do not enter the atmosphere? Is this for real?

Kaleridi

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 08:19:03 PM

I certainly tried to read more information about the technology of rubbish disposal on the Internet, but I do not understand how you can burn garbage so that harmful substances do not enter the atmosphere? Is this for real?

And how do planes fly? Technologies are developing very quickly, I have long heard about waste recycling power plants.
Tyler86

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 09:38:59 PM

Cryptocurrencies will continue to grow. The problem is that no one knows how much they will grow and when it happens. Therefore now it is very promising to build a mining farms.
Not only cryptocurrencies are growing in price, but also the complexity of the network, to produce this cryptocurrency is becoming more difficult, mining cryptocurrency is still profitable, but will have to constantly increase the technical capacity to be in a good profit.
DoctorCripto

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 11:14:17 AM

Cryptocurrencies will continue to grow. The problem is that no one knows how much they will grow and when it happens. Therefore now it is very promising to build a mining farms.
Not only cryptocurrencies are growing in price, but also the complexity of the network, to produce this cryptocurrency is becoming more difficult, mining cryptocurrency is still profitable, but will have to constantly increase the technical capacity to be in a good profit.

One thing is clear for sure that the mining of crypto-currencies brings income, how much this income is high, this is another question.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: