Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 12:46:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡⚡[ANN] GREENTOKEN - THE LARGEST MINING FARM IN CENTRAL ASIA⚡⚡  (Read 5277 times)
scolary23

Activity: 854
Merit: 257

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:37:55 PM

In the crypto currency market, the best time for investments has come. Look at how much everything has fallen in price! If the crypto currency does not die, then growth will be inevitable.
I have more and more doubts about the rapid growth of the market. It seems to me that this situation will last at least another six months.

You are too worried about it. I repeat, if the growth of the crypto market is, then I'm ready to wait for it. In this case, my capital will not only return to the original amount, but also grow several times.

If you know in advance what will be in the future growth, then everyone agrees to wait. I also think about the inevitability of growth. In this situation, there are prospects to invest in long-playing projects such as GreenToken.

In general, the block-chain technology is still in its infancy. What we are seeing is the process of integration. In this period of time, we will meet up and down again, more than once before it becomes something stable. And this red market allows us to invest in future growth.
I think that GREENTOKEN , this is a project for which it is necessary to pay attention, as a potential prospect.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
Dimosscolorist

Activity: 826
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 06:42:53 PM

The maximum that project developers can draw from your idea is to ask the manufacturers of the mining equipment to make payment terms: after the delivery of equipment.

You see already at least something. No wonder we discussed it with you. Look further maybe something will be applied. Let's think about it.

This is the only application of your idea that I found. The truth is there is one big disadvantage. If you order the equipment before the end of the sales of the tokens, then no one will tell you how much you need to order.

Usually the largest part of the tokens is sold during the first stages of sales when the biggest discounts and bonuses. It is possible to take into account and calculate the approximate amount of fees.
Yes, you are right, the first stage of sales is the most intense. But this is not a calculation of subsequent sales. This is difficult to predict. And it will not be objective. Only in the last quarter of the sales period, will be more or less clear.
MirclIX

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 03:48:10 PM

The American study found out: on August 21, 2010, humanity has reached the point of no return, starting from this day it became impossible to safely store waste on planet Earth.
For the destruction of garbage will be used pyrolysis method of combustion, which achieves very high temperatures, at which it is possible to decompose the components of many materials. I think it's possible to destroy any garbage.

I also enjoy when people open projects that help nature to become cleaner. I hope the developers will not be limited to building one plant.

[ Z ] ZooomEx◾ 0%  trading  FEE    CRYPTO EXCHANGE
███████ (❪ https://www.zooomex.com/ ❫) ███████
MirclIX

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 08:23:43 PM

I also enjoy when people open projects that help nature to become cleaner. I hope the developers will not be limited to building one plant.

You may be surprised but earlier the developers claimed that in their plans the construction of several garbage processing plants. The truth is it will not be very soon.

Thank you for your clarification. Speaking about the construction of the second plant, I expressed only my desire. It's very good that the developers of the project have such far-reaching plans. I would be very happy if they succeeded.

yarelydiaz
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 64

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 09:42:46 PM

You have a great idea for using renewable energy sources, but why didn't you choose solar panels as a supplement? How relevant is the project now, given the sharp drop in the prices of crypto assets?

Best handmade jewelry 📿 : bracelets, amulets, earrings ❤️handmade❤️ 🕉 pm 🕉 Can send by mail worldwide!
Mikell556

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 08:29:55 PM

You have a great idea for using renewable energy sources, but why didn't you choose solar panels as a supplement? How relevant is the project now, given the sharp drop in the prices of crypto assets?

And why should they have solar panels if they have enough electricity from the waste-processing plant?
MirclIX

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 09:48:11 PM

Let's put it this way: No other project has harmed the placement of the token on major exchanges. Many large investors are engaged in trading only on these exchanges. And the presence there allows you to attract large investments in Greentoken.

Large investments can be attracted at the stage of private sales or ICO. The fact that the token is traded on a large exchange helps to earn primarily investors.

And the developers of the project do not leave themselves some number of tokens? Of course they do. If necessary, in additional funds, they can sell part of their tokens provided a good price on the exchange.

Why do developers need to sell a reserve of their tokens that will eventually grow in value? They received investments for the project. To implement the project, they will spend investment money.

JuleGulie

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 12:32:31 PM

I would like to clarify the exact timing of the start and ICO, as well as the plans of the project administration, where will the collected funds be spent?
MertinLyter

Merit: 0

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 01:54:51 PM

I would like to clarify the exact timing of the start and ICO, as well as the plans of the project administration, where will the collected funds be spent?

Yes, perhaps this is the most important question that may arise from the investor, where will the money collected be spent? If you study the project plans, it becomes clear that most of the funds will be spent on the purchase of mining equipment.
MaryanaBit

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 07:32:40 PM

A clear and consistent plan for the costs of funds that will be collected during the ICO, is on the main website of the project, as well as in white paper.
JuleGulie

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 08:49:39 PM

Yes, perhaps this is the most important question that may arise from the investor, where will the money collected be spent? If you study the project plans, it becomes clear that most of the funds will be spent on the purchase of mining equipment.

It seems to me that this project is designed for long and long years, about 100 years, as well as the time designed for the operation of the reactor Smiley I predict a small but stable income for investors.
PureHunter

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 07:34:52 AM

It seems to me that this project is designed for long and long years, about 100 years, as well as the time designed for the operation of the reactor Smiley I predict a small but stable income for investors.

Each investor should take into account the risks and understand that investing in this project should not expect a quick profit, Greentoken will begin to bring the first profit towards the end of 2019, but to be among the investors of this project is very prudent.
limek

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 12:33:30 PM

If there are reliable proof that the gases produced are not toxic, then this could be a great help for many. And, people with unstable or no internet still can involved in mining farm.
AndRE177

Activity: 322

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 10:00:16 PM

Hello. I do not quite understand how the developers are going to build a garbage processing plant and a mining farms if they do not care how much they will get investments. This requires a huge amount of money!

MirclIX

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 10:28:09 PM
Merited by papagravel (1)

Let's put it this way: No other project has harmed the placement of the token on major exchanges. Many large investors are engaged in trading only on these exchanges. And the presence there allows you to attract large investments in Greentoken.

Large investments can be attracted at the stage of private sales or ICO. The fact that the token is traded on a large exchange helps to earn primarily investors.

And the developers of the project do not leave themselves some number of tokens? Of course they do. If necessary, in additional funds, they can sell part of their tokens provided a good price on the exchange.

Why do developers need to sell a reserve of their tokens that will eventually grow in value? They received investments for the project. To implement the project, they will spend investment money.

No one forces developers to sell their tokens. They earned them by implementing the project. I'm talking about the fact that if you need additional money to implement another project, then they can do it.

I believe that the tokens allocated to themselves by the developers - should be their net income. In case of successful implementation of the project, they fully have the right to sell them and spend on themselves the earned money. To implement other projects, they can find new investors.

GyramCripto

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:12:01 AM

Hello. I do not quite understand how the developers are going to build a garbage processing plant and a mining farms if they do not care how much they will get investments. This requires a huge amount of money!
Here it is necessary to divide these two things, the construction of the plant and mining business. In the upcoming ICO, money will be collected exclusively for the purchase of mining equipment.
Faust91

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 05:43:35 PM

Here it is necessary to divide these two things, the construction of the plant and mining business. In the upcoming ICO, money will be collected exclusively for the purchase of mining equipment.

Many people think that during the ICO will collect money for the construction of the plant, but it is not so, the money needed exclusively for the purchase of mining equipment.
IllaoiCripto

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:38:41 PM

Many people think that during the ICO will collect money for the construction of the plant, but it is not so, the money needed exclusively for the purchase of mining equipment.

Thank you very much for explaining this point, I also thought at first that the money would be collected for everything, including the construction of the plant.
skeir

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:28:42 PM

I wanted to ask if the project administration is planning to launch a bounty company or other similar events? I would love to join ICO as well as the bounty.
MirclIX

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:05:14 PM

I believe that the tokens allocated to themselves by the developers - should be their net income. In case of successful implementation of the project, they fully have the right to sell them and spend on themselves the earned money. To implement other projects, they can find new investors.

If you spend your money on a new business, you can earn even more money.

And you can spend all your money on different projects and when you need money for additional investments you will not have them. It is always necessary to have a reserve of money for unforeseen situations.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: