Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 04:09:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡⚡[ANN] GREENTOKEN - THE LARGEST MINING FARM IN CENTRAL ASIA⚡⚡  (Read 5277 times)
AndRE177

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:29:30 PM

Tell me please how quickly the garbage processing plant will be built. I saw that the construction period is 1 year. According to the road map, it was already supposed to start building. How much time does it take?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MaryanaBit

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 10:45:04 AM

Tell me please how quickly the garbage processing plant will be built. I saw that the construction period is 1 year. According to the road map, it was already supposed to start building. How much time does it take?
A place for construction has already been found, legal issues have also been resolved. I think that the construction will begin very soon.
AndRE177

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:24:00 PM

A place for construction has already been found, legal issues have also been resolved. I think that the construction will begin very soon.

I heard that they have already begun to build. And in the project road map it is written that construction should already be conducted. Can anyone help clarify this issue?

MirclIX

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 09:15:37 PM

I believe that the tokens allocated to themselves by the developers - should be their net income. In case of successful implementation of the project, they fully have the right to sell them and spend on themselves the earned money. To implement other projects, they can find new investors.

If you spend your money on a new business, you can earn even more money.

And you can spend all your money on different projects and when you need money for additional investments you will not have them. It is always necessary to have a reserve of money for unforeseen situations.
I did not say that it's necessary to spend absolutely all the money. I meant that the income needs to be reinvested into the business in order to increase profits.

Imagine the situation: you invested all your money in a new business. Then you have a very important and expensive equipment breakdown and you need a lot of money for repairs. What are you going to do?

[ Z ] ZooomEx◾ 0%  trading  FEE    CRYPTO EXCHANGE
███████ (❪ https://www.zooomex.com/ ❫) ███████
Gothorum

Activity: 882
Merit: 429

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 10:35:48 PM

Greentoken - is a crypto-currency mining with lifelong free green electricity, based on an innovative waste-processing plant with a 100% recycling capacity, without harm to the environment and preliminary separate collection of garbage.

The Hong Kong company «Invest Ecology Limited» founded a joint venture «EcoTech-Recycling» in Kazakhstan. On the received land of 18 hectares located in the city of Taraz, a new waste-processing plant will be built.
During processing, 80% of garbage is processed into synthesized gas, the remaining 20% of the residue - is coke, pure carbon, which is used for the production of foam glass and is sold as a separate type of raw material for industry.
From synthesized gas through gas engines, 10 MW/h of electricity are generated, 6 MW/h of which is allocated to provide electricity to 6000 standard mining farms. 4 MWh are used for the company's own needs and production of raw materials for the real sector.
scolary23

Activity: 854
Merit: 257

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:50:28 PM

I saw such a factory when I was in Germany. It really works. But I have some questions on "Efficiency" - Coefficient of Useful Action. I know, in order to get a synthesized gas, it is necessary to heat the raw material to a certain temperature. They use electricity for this. Maybe there are different options.
Can you give the name, the marking of the unit you are planning to use?

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
MirclIX

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 08:55:16 PM

I believe that the tokens allocated to themselves by the developers - should be their net income. In case of successful implementation of the project, they fully have the right to sell them and spend on themselves the earned money. To implement other projects, they can find new investors.

If you spend your money on a new business, you can earn even more money.

And you can spend all your money on different projects and when you need money for additional investments you will not have them. It is always necessary to have a reserve of money for unforeseen situations.
I did not say that it's necessary to spend absolutely all the money. I meant that the income needs to be reinvested into the business in order to increase profits.

Imagine the situation: you invested all your money in a new business. Then you have a very important and expensive equipment breakdown and you need a lot of money for repairs. What are you going to do?

I'll take a loan for new equipment. In general, for such cases, there are depreciation funds in each enterprise.

It seems to me that you will get out of any situation)
Probably you are a born businessman. I was glad to talk with you.

furball64

Activity: 271

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 09:52:52 PM

Dear friends, I want to remind you that tomorrow the sales of the project's token will start. If you are going to invest, it is better to do it in the first week because of the maximum bonus and the minimum price.

Mikell556

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 10:04:08 PM

Dear friends, I want to remind you that tomorrow the sales of the project's token will start. If you are going to invest, it is better to do it in the first week because of the maximum bonus and the minimum price.

I see another person watching the sales of the project! I, too, just recently reminded everyone that the sales will start soon.
MirclIX

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 05:16:12 PM

Thank you for reminding me. I really want to buy these tokens with a bonus of 20%. I hope I can do it.

Gotenks

Activity: 202
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 03:53:11 AM

This greentoken project seems to have very good prospects for the future and potential. the concept that this project offers about green energy will be developed in the mining industry, in my opinion, it will attract investors to invest in this project. hopefully Greentoken will reach the sales target and succeed
bestpikka

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 01:16:10 PM

GreenToken is really interesting because they promise free electricity mining, of course, if the project can be realized it is very helpful for the miners to get more profits and this project is worthy of support, hopefully, it goes according to plan.
MirclIX

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 08:47:12 PM

You can also find out the price by registering on the Greentoken's website and proceeding to buy tokens. The prices indicated in White Paper are indicative only, you will purchase through the most popular coins.

I will try to register in the investor's office on the project site. I'll tell you about the results.

iphone5s

Activity: 862
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 02:47:07 PM

I see that you are more experienced than me in investing, besides, you have the experience of successful investment. That's why I pester you with questions.

I have only a few successful projects. Therefore, I'm not that experienced. I can only tell you about what I experienced and how I could make money.

Everyone will always have new experiences and learning here especially me and it's true that everyone has the right to see where this project looks good and real.

NDX-AKA

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 06:56:01 AM

I see that you are more experienced than me in investing, besides, you have the experience of successful investment. That's why I pester you with questions.

I have only a few successful projects. Therefore, I'm not that experienced. I can only tell you about what I experienced and how I could make money.

Everyone will always have new experiences and learning here especially me and it's true that everyone has the right to see where this project looks good and real.
what you say is true. with the experience of being one of a very good thing for ourselves so that his future what we are going to do better than before. and indeed if you want to be able to get a tremendous advantage, we have to be very careful in selecting projects. because it is currently more and more projects are popping up.
Kuchiyose

Activity: 686

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 01:50:53 PM

what you say is true. with the experience of being one of a very good thing for ourselves so that his future what we are going to do better than before. and indeed if you want to be able to get a tremendous advantage, we have to be very careful in selecting projects. because it is currently more and more projects are popping up.

Things that will be very difficult to distinguish for now because almost all projects make it as good as possible to look real and trust investors until they get what they want. You must be very careful at this time.
yarelydiaz
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 64

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 11:46:15 PM

I absolutely do not believe in the success of the project, what kind of novelty or revolutionary invention are we talking about here? Pyrolysis process is known for more than 100 years, this common technology has a number of disadvantages! And the blockchain was tied here only to collect money from investors, the project does not need a token economy.

Best handmade jewelry 📿 : bracelets, amulets, earrings ❤️handmade❤️ 🕉 pm 🕉 Can send by mail worldwide!
ZUTEN12000
Copper Member

Activity: 378
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 04:05:35 PM

In a world where blocking has so much potentiality and admiration, Greentoken that can blend the existing businesses with blockchain technology surely sems appetizing
Jaka.Sembuh

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 02:30:00 AM

this project has achieved softcap in the pre-ICO and I see that for hardcap the target is not too much and I believe that this project will be able to achieve hardcap targets.
rezakurnia66

Activity: 644

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 02:33:54 AM

this project has achieved softcap in the pre-ICO and I see that for hardcap the target is not too much and I believe that this project will be able to achieve hardcap targets.
we will always see the team work that is always compact will definitely give satisfactory results, I am also sure that for the harcap will definitely be achieved with maximum results because with the team spirit for results will not be deceptive.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: