Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 05:51:59 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Real (BTCr) is really upcoming BTC hardfork?  (Read 1575 times)
maeusi

Activity: 462
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 09:22:12 PM

There is no danger for a hardfork, because we have lightening network and segwit addresses. So the transfer costs are awesome cheap and transactions are done quite fast in comparison to last year.
cryptjh

Activity: 532
Merit: 187

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 09:35:29 PM

Bitcoins forks are always a good thing; it doesn’t really matter if the new Bitcoin gets any value or any use case. I see those hardforks like dividend. Where I get paid for holding my Bitcoins, if the forked coins gets any real value, then I can always move my original Bitcoins, to a new wallet, and then claim my forked coin with my old private keys.
However I still haven’t seen any coins that was worth the hassle since Bitcoin cash, and I doubt this one will much different.
LiluSG

Activity: 588
Merit: 199

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 09:35:53 PM

That the best intersection with Bitcoin was only one coin - this Litecoin
All the rest is some sort of slag! With so little power in the market that is blown off 10 times.  Roll Eyes
But someone is speculating on this all and even successfully, why not? But choosing between btc and another fork, I'll buy Bitcoin  Wink
gabrielkings

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 09:48:42 PM

Yet another way to bring shitty coins into exchanges and take away bitcoins for themselves after dumping the tokens. I won't advice anyone to anticipate the project be it real or not. Serious regulations are really needed for projects like this.
jonalva

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 03:11:00 AM

Almost all the forks available in current market are shitcoins according to me. They don't offer something useful for the users and they also don't have good value which can be a reason for owning them. Unless a fork comes up with revolutionary technology or features, people are less likely to fall for them.
arinalwa

Activity: 76

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 07:48:25 AM

Hello guys.
The new Bitcoin hard fork is coming which is name Bitcoin Real (BTCr). What do you think , this project is good or scam?
Everyone says that is really good project. and what do you think about BTCr price?
Whoever is coming with that kind of plans must be very stupid, how can they do another fork on Bitcoin? It all doesn’t make sense, this is the same thing they’ did with Bitcoin Gold and luckily I was able to get my money out of there. I don’t see any need for it, BCH is already enough, any other fork is going to be a waste of time and is probably going to fail like Bitcoin Gold.
cryptogalaxy789

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:50:30 AM

I would say this looks pretty same like any other previous forks. May be it will create some speculations, hypes and at the end the market price will be dumped
zingspeed123

Activity: 75

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:53:43 AM

I do not know any information about bitcoinreal or a hard fork from bitcoin. If it is true then you should give people a link to the article. That is probably the most important information for every bitcoin fan
electrobit8024

Activity: 67

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 09:26:56 AM

I don’t trust these kind forks anymore. Almost every fork has performed similarly. They raise a lot of expectations of investors but fail to provide a good return
akbarals9425

Activity: 126
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 09:36:35 AM

in my opinion, why is it that someday surely bitcoin will become an exchange rate when we shop in a super mockup or even in a restaurant so you don't have to bother carrying your wallet and credit card anymore so you can use your cellphone to pay for all of it,

►► D E A L J O Y - Earn Crypto by shopping online  (https://dealjoy.io)◄◄
BALIK
Copper Member

Activity: 2114
Merit: 593

🍓 BALIK Never DM First

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 09:38:57 AM

Every Bitcoin fork has completely failed to take over Bitcoin in terms of popularity, BTCr is just going to be another trash coin that will get pumped and dumped for the first few weeks, before settling on a low price with absolutely no community behind it. Stay away from Bitcoin forks, none of them will approach the utility or value of Bitcoin, so what's the point?

cryptofun888

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 09:58:21 AM

To me Bitcoin Real is looking very much promising and interesting. This looks different than some of the busted forks. I hope this will grab the market and trust of investors. I believe it will work for sure
AllStrong002

Activity: 63

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 01:52:32 PM

Actually Forked Coins are for Pump and Dump based on this It may be scam or not but I don’t think people should waste their time based on this.
jasonkirbi

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 10:45:10 PM

What is believed about this hard fork is just it is not worthy of our time and effort. It is just a similar version of bitcoin gold.  This kind of things got hype in their initial stages but then it is just a dump. So, it will better to not to go for these.
harrybell

Activity: 139

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 11:25:30 PM

Every one of these forks resembles the other alike. A great deal of promotion at first, trailed by a colossal idiotic next. You don't need to look hard. Simply take after the destiny of Bitcoin Private, one of the last BTC forks. I could never recommend anybody burn through cash on a fork that way.
coinpedia240

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 06:19:33 PM

crypto market bring a new term every week and now they are bringing bitcoin fork, as per my opinion there is already many variety are available in the market we don't need a new one but if any investor find it useful then of course he has the full freedom to invest on it
BitCoinGuy10

Activity: 188

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 06:35:54 PM

thank you for providing us this updates,most of the investors get confused cause forks are looks very alike but if you have the clear knowledge and idea about the coins then it will be easier to identify it in this case I would suggest you to stay very aware before doing business with them
ATSgrowth

Activity: 924
Merit: 106

homt.net

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 06:38:16 PM

Another Bitcoon fork. I would like to know how many people care about another forks. I think that not many. It is not profitable anymore. Forget about forks and buy real coins!

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
www.www

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 06:48:46 PM

This is the endless exploitation of the word bitcoin.
Nothing more.
If the value of this coin will be zero then I will not be surprised  Grin
MoneyCryptor520

Activity: 257

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 06:54:02 PM

if think that bitcoin real are reliable and secure you can invest here. it's totally depend on your decision. it is fork that's why here chance is low to do something good. if you want to invest here you should justify before.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: