Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 10:15:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]CATENA Exchange - (SCAM)  (Read 2173 times)
Erbetpio

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:00:17 AM

I myself believe that this project will be able to compete with other projects in its class, but all of them return to the project team if they continue to develop the project, it will certainly become a big project.
We must always believe that with excellence that exists within this project, can make projects compete with other projects. Moreover, the project is managed by a team that is reliable.
mani mani

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

Orient

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 04:09:05 PM

I myself believe that this project will be able to compete with other projects in its class, but all of them return to the project team if they continue to develop the project, it will certainly become a big project.
We must always believe that with excellence that exists within this project, can make projects compete with other projects. Moreover, the project is managed by a team that is reliable.

it all depends on how the team manages, thinks about the concept and how to promote it, hopefully this reliable team will provide extraordinary action.
Dobolen

Activity: 364
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 04:30:13 AM

it all depends on how the team manages, thinks about the concept and how to promote it, hopefully this reliable team will provide extraordinary action.
Yes, you are right, everyone returns to the project team and hopefully they can convince more investors to join this project so that the target can be achieved.

DEFLEXCHANGE   is the First Deflationary Cryptocurrency Exchange
https://www.deflexchange.com
bambangAja

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 08:14:53 AM

I see there is still plenty of time to raise as many funds as possible and hopefully with a long time more investors will join this project so that the target is achieved.
investtra

Merit: 1

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 03:40:52 AM

I see there is still plenty of time to raise as many funds as possible and hopefully with a long time more investors will join this project so that the target is achieved.
if all the teams involved are always compact in promoting this project I think to attract a lot of investor interest to join and the sales will be achieved with satisfactory results.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.networ
nolaryanArlin

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 03:57:23 AM

if all the teams involved are always compact in promoting this project I think to attract a lot of investor interest to join and the sales will be achieved with satisfactory results.
with good teamwork in promoting the project, I am sure that in the future the results obtained will be more satisfying.
rahmat86

Activity: 1148
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 04:35:04 AM

this good news,your project will be interest of people to trade. as we know every day project ico is rise up and we need exchange to buy and sell. good luck team
nabilapimpo

Activity: 602

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 05:27:44 AM

good project and I am sure that in the future I will get more support for this project so that success will be achieved.

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
yudi09

Activity: 1148
Merit: 752

Rollbit - Crypto Futures

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 06:43:02 AM

Yes, you are right, everyone returns to the project team and hopefully they can convince more investors to join this project so that the target can be achieved.
it is true, a project is successful or not dependent on the team, besides that the community also determines the success of a project because with their role the project can be advertised throughout the world so that it is better known by the public

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
bitcoindian

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 07:10:22 AM

Yes, you are right, everyone returns to the project team and hopefully, they can convince more investors to join this project so that the target can be achieved.
it is true, a project is successful or not dependent on the team, besides that the community also determines the success of a project because with their role the project can be advertised throughout the world so that it is better known by the public

Not only depend on the team, but a project is mainly based on the community how they react to the team and their visibility towards the project. We have seen many projects based on the exchange platform but all them have the same level and i don't find anything new with this project.
Turbo-S

Merit: 101

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 09:04:21 AM

Good day! Catena decentralized trading platform, impressed me with its 50 years of experience in the field of trade, which will be able to achieve world-class and become a reliable platform for business transactions!
arifdadang34

Activity: 518
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 09:22:10 AM

Good day! Catena decentralized trading platform, impressed me with its 50 years of experience in the field of trade, which will be able to achieve world-class and become a reliable platform for business transactions!
50 years of experience is a good achievement to be used as a portfolio, already very experienced and know the ins and outs of trading...
begau

Activity: 790
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 09:36:23 AM

with good teamwork in promoting the project, I am sure that in the future the results obtained will be more satisfying.
More time to invest, with 50 years of experience I don't think too hard to attract investment. The project has run the Catena exchange and it is good to deploy every plan.
anawati

Activity: 172

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:59:33 AM

I see this project is increasingly popular with many people and this is one of the positive developments in the project, hopefully, in the future, the project can develop well.
squrpan

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 08:02:30 AM

If I see a lot of projects like this are popping up and making competition became increasingly tight. but I am sure that every project has its own advantages that do not exist in other projects, and hopefully the excellence that exists within this project can attract the attention of many investors.
bestpikka

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 08:25:50 AM

I see there is still a lot of time to be able to reach the target and I'm sure the team will work hard to attract many investors to join this project.
aziziasa

Activity: 316

Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 04:10:23 AM

I see there is still a lot of time to be able to reach the target and I'm sure the team will work hard to attract many investors to join this project.
There is no doubt about it. they will definitely work hard in earnest so that the project can achieve his success.

━  ━━  ━━━     colletrix     ━━━  ━━  ━
Revolutionizing the IP Industry via Tokenization
━      [ I E O June 2019 ]      ━
durudara

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 01:09:10 PM

There is no doubt about it. they will definitely work hard in earnest so that the project can achieve his success.
of course, we have to wait for the good news ahead of this project, and I am convinced that in the future there will be more support for this project.
investtra

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 03:44:42 AM

of course, we have to wait for the good news ahead of this project, and I am convinced that in the future there will be more support for this project.
We'll see and pray for the best for this project, the team will always try hard to provide the best for participants and investors who join here, because the team also hopes that this project will succeed later.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.networ
weisner

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 03:53:53 AM

Catena Exchange makes the community to be creative and the team will get ideas to attract investors. With the seriousness of the team, Catena will certainly be able to reach the target. Team and community cohesiveness will provide good value for Catena. Good development will always be expected.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: