Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 04:40:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]CATENA Exchange - (SCAM)  (Read 2173 times)
Departure

Activity: 1204
Merit: 288

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 10:05:07 AM

For all Russian community - welcome to Russian ANN -

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5006901

link to Russian white paper -

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1LIlYgIwv6CGsidyxiPH6rN_IBWlCHqbK
appraiser

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:54:05 AM

Will this be a decentralized exchange? As far as I understand, such a product is needed. What is now - very slow and poorly made
atsyazani

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 07:11:36 AM

Catena Exchange makes the community to be creative and the team will get ideas to attract investors. With the seriousness of the team, Catena will certainly be able to reach the target. Team and community cohesiveness will provide good value for Catena. Good development will always be expected.
what you say is true, because the success of a project depends on the team who manage this project. and here I believe that the team will always do the best job for the sake of the progress of this project.
wicaksono

Activity: 644
Merit: 261

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 03:27:02 PM

I see there is still a lot of time to be able to reach the target and I'm sure the team will work hard to attract many investors to join this project.
There is no doubt about it. they will definitely work hard in earnest so that the project can achieve his success.
of course, we have to wait for the good news ahead of this project, and I am convinced that in the future there will be more support for this project.
We'll see and pray for the best for this project, the team will always try hard to provide the best for participants and investors who join here, because the team also hopes that this project will succeed later.
Don't just look at it and pray. If you are interested and believe in this project, you can also support it to become an investor.
lee cooper

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 03:35:58 PM

Catena Exchange makes the community to be creative and the team will get ideas to attract investors. With the seriousness of the team, Catena will certainly be able to reach the target. Team and community cohesiveness will provide good value for Catena. Good development will always be expected.
what you say is true, because the success of a project depends on the team who manage this project. and here I believe that the team will always do the best job for the sake of the progress of this project.

Catena's journey starts steeply, and the team will continue to do their best to advance Catena.
Catena's support will continue to arrive so that it can realize its goals.
Murat (OP)

Activity: 2156
Merit: 711

Telegram @tokensfund

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 04:40:18 AM

Hello Everyone

Dates For the catena Exchange ico changed.

Please check the new ico date on our token sale platform

https://tokensale.catenaex.com/

Thank you

rahmat86

Activity: 1148
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 03:46:53 PM

private sale 97 days, is it true or not ? i think is very long time to start sale. but is god to marketing and promotion and price 0,10$ is cheap also good to investor join this project
Murat (OP)

Activity: 2156
Merit: 711

Telegram @tokensfund

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 03:53:42 PM

private sale 97 days, is it true or not ? i think is very long time to start sale. but is god to marketing and promotion and price 0,10$ is cheap also good to investor join this project

Yes, That's True. We want to put a lot effort on marketing before going for the token sale.

rainingbitcoins

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 12:20:33 AM

Very good project, hoping that this project will attract many investors and can reach the target well and quickly, very much discon, hoping for success with you.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
beami

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

VANM - VIRAL ADVERTISING NETWORK MINING

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 02:59:01 AM

Yes, That's True. We want to put a lot effort on marketing before going for the token sale.

The duration of sales is quite long, certainly a lot of preparations have been made.
I am sure that I will be able to reach the target.
What steps do you take to attract many investors?

jan cok

Activity: 281

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 10:42:25 AM

The duration of sales is quite long, certainly a lot of preparations have been made.

Of course this long duration is certainly made by the team in formulating strategies in attracting investors and giving extraordinary results to investors so that the project is in great demand by many people.

critolika

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 02:00:44 AM

Of course this long duration is certainly made by the team in formulating strategies in attracting investors and giving extraordinary results to investors so that the project is in great demand by many people.
private sale up to 3 months is this not excessive I think it is a waste of time and impressed the team cannot attract investors quickly, but this is only my opinion. I hope that the strategy will be able to successfully reach its target, because if the target is not achieved, it is certainly very disappointing because it has wasted a lot of time.
evitasari

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:43:54 AM

private sale up to 3 months is this not excessive I think it is a waste of time and impressed the team cannot attract investors quickly, but this is only my opinion. I hope that the strategy will be able to successfully reach its target, because if the target is not achieved, it is certainly very disappointing because it has wasted a lot of time.
we pray for the best, hopefully what the team planned in this project can be successful and must remain optimistic that a hard effort will produce satisfying results.
squrpan

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 06:45:09 AM

the duration of the sales still runs long, the team still had a long time to be able to convince investors to join the project. and I believe the concept of this project was able to make investors interested in joining the project.
mani mani

Activity: 280

Orient

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 02:14:14 AM

The concept is very good and interesting, hopefully the team and dev can promote this project well and can attract many investors and bounty hanter, success for a more beautiful future.
nugrama

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 02:38:33 AM

The concept is very good and interesting, hopefully the team and dev can promote this project well and can attract many investors and bounty hanter, success for a more beautiful future.
Surely all those involved in this project will definitely do their best for this project so that more participants and interested investors, with a long time, hopefully all can run smoothly and achieve expectations successfully.
gasfund
Copper Member

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 04:14:46 AM

Is the exchange functional?

Siti Nurbaya

Activity: 490
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:29:36 AM

Surely all those involved in this project will definitely do their best for this project so that more participants and interested investors, with a long time, hopefully all can run smoothly and achieve expectations successfully.

With cohesiveness and good cooperation surely heavy work will be light, the performance of the team will be assisted by the participants in the hope of achieving the target and able to attract many investors.
aziziasa

Activity: 316
Merit: 1

Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:58:33 AM

With cohesiveness and good cooperation surely heavy work will be light, the performance of the team will be assisted by the participants in the hope of achieving the target and able to attract many investors.
I thought about it no need to doubt. all involved in this project will definitely always do the best job for the sake of the progress of this project.

━  ━━  ━━━     colletrix     ━━━  ━━  ━
Revolutionizing the IP Industry via Tokenization
━      [ I E O June 2019 ]      ━
nabilapimpo

Activity: 602

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 07:47:06 AM

this project does have a good concept because they carry the concept of exchange, but now there are many projects that have an exchange concept and I need to know what the advantages of this project are compared to other exchange projects?

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: