Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:21:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]CATENA Exchange - (SCAM)  (Read 2170 times)
rezakurnia66

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 03:06:47 AM

The concept is very good and interesting, hopefully the team and dev can promote this project well and can attract many investors and bounty hanter, success for a more beautiful future.
Surely all those involved in this project will definitely do their best for this project so that more participants and interested investors, with a long time, hopefully all can run smoothly and achieve expectations successfully.
Hopefully, this project will provide the best results for the team and investors, the spirit of fighting. I believe you can do it, keep praying I will support you.

It seems you support the wrong thing because you can visit their telegram bounty group because everyone is discussing this project scam. In the group they explained very much what happened with this project. You can also see the thread bounty in lock
there seems to be some bad news from this project, why does anyone say about this project a scam, is the team not active here, hoping the team will immediately provide clarity about this.

I also visited the bounty telegram group from this project and the group admin told me about what happened to this project because this project was a scam that would not produce anything for the bounty participants and harm investors.
with less than optimal sales results, it seems the team is still considering the continuity of this project and in my opinion keep monitoring the telegram always following the latest news.

I always monitor the latest notifications about this project and the discussion of this project discusses the problems that have occurred from this Project until now.
there seems to be something that is not pleasing in this project, hoping the team will immediately provide clarity about this so that the participants who have already joined will feel relieved by the clarity of the team.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
antonhuda

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 03:33:21 AM

What happened to Catena?
In the telegram, if the admin says scam, is the news correct?
It will be very disappointing if this news is true.
nabilapimpo

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 05:04:43 AM

What happened to Catena?
In the telegram, if the admin says scam, is the news correct?
It will be very disappointing if this news is true.
Is that true? if the admin said that this means bad news, let's try the telegram again hopefully there will be better news.

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
rahmat86

Activity: 1148
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 04:39:13 PM

bad news of all but thank you of manager campaign to said this project scam. how many team get money from investor ? we need ico to regulation to minimum project scam
Asmh85

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 05:36:30 PM

WTF, another scammers project! How much are the raised funds? I think it was clear from the team pictures!.we should learn from this project.
Anyway thanks for transparency
ngesotcoy

Activity: 559
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 05:54:12 PM

WTF, another scammers project! How much are the raised funds? I think it was clear from the team pictures!.we should learn from this project.
There are too many scam projects, investors are losing patience with the ICO. The money probably won't be published because no one knows their exact address.

manfredmann

Activity: 518
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2019, 10:58:14 AM

There are too many scam projects, investors are losing patience with the ICO. The money probably won't be published because no one knows their exact address.
Indeed and this is why it will contribute to cryptocurrency downtrend. People or users aren't interested already in investing to cryptocurrency projects because of the experience on getting scam. This is why we need a regulation to regulate people implementing scam ICO projects. This is not the only project that has done scam because there were many here in this forum.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: