Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 12:55:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm looking for people who work with ICO companies  (Read 170 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
pclovec (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 02:47:31 PM

I'm looking for people who work with ICO companies. Developers, creators, programmers, designers and other. All those who work with ICO and who have connections with people working in this field - write to telegram.

There is a very advantageous offer, in addition earn a lot of money

For communication: telegram: https://t.me/ico_add

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
patandem

Activity: 212
Merit: 24

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 06:22:15 PM

Hello, you do not have access in the Account telegram, I can help you in the translations to the Spanish, or in the correction of the translations

En lo mejor de lo posible, con ayuda de mis amigos. Gracias a todos ellos
Mocoinaire

Activity: 211
Merit: 2

ICO Whitepaper Writer, Pitch Decks & Promoter

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:24:24 AM

Hi Mary please add me on @ICO_Services telegram or email via mohcrypto@gmail.com cant add you on telegram

╬  ICO Whitepapers, Investor Pitch Deck, Press Release Writing, Place Your Order Today  Telegram @ICO_Services : https://t.me/ICO_Services ○ ╬
Murchiella

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 12:33:25 PM

I'm looking for people who work with ICO companies. Developers, creators, programmers, designers and other. All those who work with ICO and who have connections with people working in this field - write to telegram.

There is a very advantageous offer, in addition earn a lot of money

For communication: telegram: https://t.me/ico_add

Describe your offer in more detail. How do you see cooperation?
Meddzs

Activity: 410
Merit: 111

Graphic Designer for all your needs.

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 12:28:51 AM
Last edit: May 16, 2023, 09:07:11 PM by Meddzs

Don't deal with this user, he wants people to spread his virus file so he can collect money from people.

CoolWave

Activity: 630
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 02:55:48 AM

Don't deal with this user, he wants people to spread his virus file so he can collect money from people.

True ! I received this message :

Code:
Mary Lann:
Hey. I offer a highly paid job. The job is this: you need to make sure that people download my file. People who have wallets on exchanges and who own a crypto currency, related to ICO projects.
After they launch the file, I deduce money from their purses. Profit unlimited, your 50% of the balance of the wallet
The file can be disguised as any other. All the black work is with us. From you - just ask a person to open a file in which our virus will be.
Everything is anonymous and safe. In a month you can earn a lot.

It can be any file. You tell me which one is more convenient for you. For example:
teamviever. exe / telegram.exe / skype.exe
And any others. We combine the original file and our utility with which we will get access to the wallet.
Initscri

Activity: 1554
Merit: 759

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2018, 04:58:12 PM

Code:
Mary Lann:
Hey. I offer a highly paid job. The job is this: you need to make sure that people download my file. People who have wallets on exchanges and who own a crypto currency, related to ICO projects.
After they launch the file, I deduce money from their purses. Profit unlimited, your 50% of the balance of the wallet
The file can be disguised as any other. All the black work is with us. From you - just ask a person to open a file in which our virus will be.

It can be any file. You tell me which one is more convenient for you. For example:
And any others. We combine the original file and our utility with which we will get access to the wallet.

Verified, can confirm I received the same offer.

----------------------------------
Web Developer. PM for details.
Meddzs

Activity: 410
Merit: 111

Graphic Designer for all your needs.

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 05:01:39 PM
Last edit: May 16, 2023, 09:06:12 PM by Meddzs

Code:
Mary Lann:

I don't know what exactly to do here, since he is only a newbie I gave him a red trust, but anyway his method is rather amateurish, I asked him about the files he said it will be .exe file, everyone knows that you should not open .exe files from unknown sources.

Initscri

Activity: 1554
Merit: 759

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2018, 05:06:06 PM

Code:
Mary Lann:

I don't know what exactly to do here, since he is only a newbie I gave him a red trust, but anyway his method is rather amateurish, I asked him about the files he said it will be .exe file, everyone knows that you should not open .exe files from unknown sources.

I gave him neg rep, and considering this topic is self-moderated: I opened up a scam accusation topic just to keep a record
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4920608.new#new

Feel free to add to it.

Web Developer. PM for details.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: