Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 11:52:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm looking for people who work with ICO companies  (Read 170 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
pclovec (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 02:47:31 PM

I'm looking for people who work with ICO companies. Developers, creators, programmers, designers and other. All those who work with ICO and who have connections with people working in this field - write to telegram.

There is a very advantageous offer, in addition earn a lot of money

For communication: telegram: https://t.me/ico_add

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
patandem

Activity: 212
Merit: 24

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 06:22:15 PM

Hello, you do not have access in the Account telegram, I can help you in the translations to the Spanish, or in the correction of the translations

En lo mejor de lo posible, con ayuda de mis amigos. Gracias a todos ellos
Mocoinaire

Activity: 211
Merit: 2

ICO Whitepaper Writer, Pitch Decks & Promoter

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:24:24 AM

Hi Mary please add me on @ICO_Services telegram or email via mohcrypto@gmail.com cant add you on telegram

╬  ICO Whitepapers, Investor Pitch Deck, Press Release Writing, Place Your Order Today  Telegram @ICO_Services : https://t.me/ICO_Services ○ ╬
Murchiella

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 12:33:25 PM

I'm looking for people who work with ICO companies. Developers, creators, programmers, designers and other. All those who work with ICO and who have connections with people working in this field - write to telegram.

There is a very advantageous offer, in addition earn a lot of money

For communication: telegram: https://t.me/ico_add

Describe your offer in more detail. How do you see cooperation?
Meddzs

Activity: 410
Merit: 111

Graphic Designer for all your needs.

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 12:28:51 AM
Last edit: May 16, 2023, 09:07:11 PM by Meddzs

Don't deal with this user, he wants people to spread his virus file so he can collect money from people.

CoolWave

Activity: 630
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 02:55:48 AM

Don't deal with this user, he wants people to spread his virus file so he can collect money from people.

True ! I received this message :

Code:
Mary Lann:
Hey. I offer a highly paid job. The job is this: you need to make sure that people download my file. People who have wallets on exchanges and who own a crypto currency, related to ICO projects.
After they launch the file, I deduce money from their purses. Profit unlimited, your 50% of the balance of the wallet
The file can be disguised as any other. All the black work is with us. From you - just ask a person to open a file in which our virus will be.
Everything is anonymous and safe. In a month you can earn a lot.

It can be any file. You tell me which one is more convenient for you. For example:
teamviever. exe / telegram.exe / skype.exe
And any others. We combine the original file and our utility with which we will get access to the wallet.
Initscri

Activity: 1540
Merit: 759

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2018, 04:58:12 PM

Code:
Mary Lann:
Hey. I offer a highly paid job. The job is this: you need to make sure that people download my file. People who have wallets on exchanges and who own a crypto currency, related to ICO projects.
After they launch the file, I deduce money from their purses. Profit unlimited, your 50% of the balance of the wallet
The file can be disguised as any other. All the black work is with us. From you - just ask a person to open a file in which our virus will be.

It can be any file. You tell me which one is more convenient for you. For example:
And any others. We combine the original file and our utility with which we will get access to the wallet.

Verified, can confirm I received the same offer.

----------------------------------
Web Developer. PM for details.
Meddzs

Activity: 410
Merit: 111

Graphic Designer for all your needs.

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 05:01:39 PM
Last edit: May 16, 2023, 09:06:12 PM by Meddzs

Code:
Mary Lann:

I don't know what exactly to do here, since he is only a newbie I gave him a red trust, but anyway his method is rather amateurish, I asked him about the files he said it will be .exe file, everyone knows that you should not open .exe files from unknown sources.

Initscri

Activity: 1540
Merit: 759

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2018, 05:06:06 PM

Code:
Mary Lann:

I don't know what exactly to do here, since he is only a newbie I gave him a red trust, but anyway his method is rather amateurish, I asked him about the files he said it will be .exe file, everyone knows that you should not open .exe files from unknown sources.

I gave him neg rep, and considering this topic is self-moderated: I opened up a scam accusation topic just to keep a record
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4920608.new#new

Feel free to add to it.

Web Developer. PM for details.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: