Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 10:19:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] GoldBars (GDB/GOLD) | KGW | Scrypt | Safe IPO | Rare  (Read 43894 times)
Gold-Bars (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 09:41:23 AM

Wow -- yes, good idea in putting up a bounty for translators. You guys can barely speak English, I see.

And, who are you people? Who is the development team and why should anyone invest with them?

DuckDuckCoin had almost this exact structure just a few weeks ago. Except that they had a much more elaborate pre-market plan, design and hype. They collected over 100 BTC, distributed the coin and, then basically disappeared.

How do we know that you are not going to do the same thing, or even that you are not those very same people?

Another god damned IPO scam, for fucks sake enough is enough no more IPO. Escrow means nothing, they will do the exact same thing, release the coin then run away with BTC.

Its ALWAYS the same people, hiring translators etc. The exact same post structure, They are looting hundereds's of BTC from all of you, please don't invest and save your money .

Who are we: We are a group consisting of two programmers and one marketer as of now. Why should you invest: We cannot make that decision for you although we would recommend investing due to the potential in this coin, you will be first to receive coins, you will have a decent amount of coins at a fair price, this coin has some features that people want, this coin will be reasonably scarce and rare along with a reliable dev team and hopefully a good community. I am sorry but I was not following DuckDuckCoin so I can't really talk much about the situation, although I can say with certanty we are not those people xD I am not sure how we could prove it though... In all honesty I don't think we can prove we are not going to run away with the coins if you can think of a way we would love to know! (We are not willing to give out ID or whatever for security reasons though)
Ultimately it is your choice weather or not you invest in this coin although we are open to ideas for proof...

I am sorry you feel this is a scam but we have full intentions to go fully through with this... If the community can come up with a better way to raise funds for further development we are open to ideas although we chose IPO as everyone has a fair chance to get in on it and we are guaranteed not to dump this coin to the ground. (Quite the opposite) we will have to buy the coins of you guys to be able to do things like giveaways etc. I can see where you get the similar structure from although we chose to do it like this as it is not to complex to understand and it get's all the information out in to the public... We are not trying to loot BTC from people, we are trying to build a long lasting stable coin that will have many practicle uses. We will be using the bitcoin to build up services and hire programmers for various jobs. If you would rather us premine the coins then the community just has to say and we can cancell the IPO (Minus the 1 investor so far who we would contact) People are entitled to hold their money if they wish we are not forcing you to join in on this. We believe it would be a good investment and we are giving everyone a go at this.

Any further questions?
lolcoind

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 09:55:49 AM

Gold Bars POOL
http://goldbars.okaypool.com/
fee 1%
swiftraitor

Activity: 114

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 10:27:07 AM

i dont have 60$. i can invest only 10$  Grin and the pool fees 1% is high i think
Gold-Bars (OP)

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 10:46:34 AM

i dont have 60$. i can invest only 10$  Grin and the pool fees 1% is high i think

That is ok, we will accept that aslong as we know before hand. Also we do not control the pools the owners do although %1 is not to bad.

Gold Bars POOL
http://goldbars.okaypool.com/
fee 1%

Thanks! About to update the OP with this. Also PM me if you want to talk about getting this going.
Gold-Bars (OP)

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 12:16:41 PM

We have many things currently in the works for this coin. Keep an eye on the OP for updates.
swiftraitor

Activity: 114

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 01:01:49 PM

i want a logo like urs. can u help me to make a logo ?
Gold-Bars (OP)

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 01:24:42 PM

i want a logo like urs. can u help me to make a logo ?

What would the logo be used for? We would rather just focus on this coin for the moment...
sameev29

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 01:27:25 PM

Is this alive or dead?
RoooooR
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

GigTricks.io | A CRYPTO ECOSYSTEM FOR ON-DEMAND EC

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 01:35:49 PM

Is this alive or dead?

New born!
Be patient!

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
  ██   ██     ████████                  ██████████
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
  ██   ██                           ███
   ██    ██          ██            ███
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium
-------------------------------------------------------------------
.WEBSITE. |█| .WHITEPAPER.

......BOUNTY......
-----------------------------------
..ANN THREAD..
Gold-Bars (OP)

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 02:10:15 PM

Is this alive or dead?

New born!
Be patient!

Exactly! This is just starting to grow. Launch in approx 7 days 10 1/2 hours.
bossramsay15

Activity: 83

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 02:33:12 PM

Cant wait going to be a good as coin, im going to point all my miners to it,  Grin
Monetizer

Activity: 812

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 03:00:02 PM

Cant wait going to be a good as coin, im going to point all my miners to it,  Grin

Ahah yeah, one week to go!
miramare

Activity: 1162
Merit: 568

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 03:01:30 PM

I'm in, no premine.

IPO = premine
Lexomatico

Activity: 68

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 06:18:44 PM

We just opened a Pool for pre-register to get started as soon as the coin launches.

Register now at http://gdb.altcoin-mining.com/

We are offering PPLNS at 1% Pool fee
RoooooR
Legendary

Activity: 1008

GigTricks.io | A CRYPTO ECOSYSTEM FOR ON-DEMAND EC

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 06:32:20 PM

IPO = Initial Public Offering   Tongue

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
  ██   ██     ████████                  ██████████
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
  ██   ██                           ███
   ██    ██          ██            ███
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium
-------------------------------------------------------------------
.WEBSITE. |█| .WHITEPAPER.

......BOUNTY......
-----------------------------------
..ANN THREAD..
Monetizer

Activity: 812

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 12:42:20 AM

I'm really considering investing in this, has anyone else yet? Was it all good?
Gold-Bars (OP)

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 01:41:23 AM

I'm really considering investing in this, has anyone else yet? Was it all good?

We have so far had 1 successful Investor (I guess he wants to stay anon  Huh) if you would like we can organize to put funds in escrow so you can still wait the coin out before handing over the BTC.
bossramsay15

Activity: 83

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 03:30:15 AM

Worth a shot would i be able to be the escrow, or are you looking for VERY trusted people only? thanks
Gold-Bars (OP)

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 03:54:50 AM

Worth a shot would i be able to be the escrow, or are you looking for VERY trusted people only? thanks

Sorry, we are looking for someone who is more recognizable and has done many deals before.
StacksToMills

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 04:09:55 AM

This coin looks pretty promising. I will be following it at launch for sure  Grin
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: