Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:25:54 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] GoldBars (GDB/GOLD) | KGW | Scrypt | Safe IPO | Rare  (Read 43902 times)
itmeonly

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 05:58:11 AM

New pool is ready

http://gold.thomo.vn
pastet89

Activity: 378
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2014, 06:27:30 AM

Holy shitt !!!

OP Is giving out refunds, Now how many people could you HONESTLY say, you handed them around 7 BTC That they would give them back? About 1/10,000 People OP Is loyal as fuck, Hes refunding everyone..

OP When you create your next coin, Please tell me, Make sure you TRIPLE CHECK EVERYTHING IS WORKING, You have big potential my friend. Thanks for my refund, I will be investing in your next coin, JUST MAKE SURE YOU CHECK IT Smiley))))

LOYAL GUY !!
He seems as loyal, however I did't get a refund. Pls, refund me if you give up. Also I know a guy or guys who can help you with relaunching for max 1 btc.

Cryptostats.es
bossramsay15

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 06:29:17 AM

Holy shitt !!!

OP Is giving out refunds, Now how many people could you HONESTLY say, you handed them around 7 BTC That they would give them back? About 1/10,000 People OP Is loyal as fuck, Hes refunding everyone..

OP When you create your next coin, Please tell me, Make sure you TRIPLE CHECK EVERYTHING IS WORKING, You have big potential my friend. Thanks for my refund, I will be investing in your next coin, JUST MAKE SURE YOU CHECK IT Smiley))))

LOYAL GUY !!
He seems as loyal, however I did't get a refund. Pls, refund me if you give up. Also I know a guy or guys who can help you with relaunching for max 1 btc.

Contact him for a refund, He said somewhere he's happy giving %90 back because he has spent some, On Working towards the project, You have to talk to him about that contact him he WILL give you a refund.

the DEV might not stop, But good chance he said its done & will refund, I guess he will %100 decide when he gets on.

Good luck man.
tjoker

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

http://mine-coin.de

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2014, 07:05:46 AM

http://5.9.213.199/MPOS/public/

1-250 GDB. Set to '0' for no auto payout. A 0.1 GDB TX fee will apply
This coin is very little, you 0.1 of the fees charged, Is it right? Too much???
Please reduce the fee, and the minimum payment amount

i'm a mining. i hope the op wakes up this morning and changes his mind about the coin.  Grin

Code:
$config['txfee_auto'] = 0.000001;
$config['txfee_manual'] = 0.000001;
$config['ap_threshold']['min'] = 0.0001;

is it ok?

pastet89

Activity: 378
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2014, 07:16:27 AM

Holy shitt !!!

LOYAL GUY !!

Contact him for a refund, He said somewhere he's happy giving %90 back because he has spent some, On Working towards the project, You have to talk to him about that contact him he WILL give you a refund.

the DEV might not stop, But good chance he said its done & will refund, I guess he will %100 decide when he gets on.

Good luck man.

I am officially putting my refund request on ho0ld until I speak to dev an clear details about possible fixing and relaunch. He seems like a fair and legit guy and I am also a dev and might be able to help get things running. Need to clear things first tough, dev, pls contact me on skype as stated on PM.

Cryptostats.es
kulin3422

Activity: 104

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 07:34:55 AM

http://5.9.213.199/MPOS/public/

1-250 GDB. Set to '0' for no auto payout. A 0.1 GDB TX fee will apply
This coin is very little, you 0.1 of the fees charged, Is it right? Too much???
Please reduce the fee, and the minimum payment amount

i'm a mining. i hope the op wakes up this morning and changes his mind about the coin.  Grin

Code:
$config['txfee_auto'] = 0.000001;
$config['txfee_manual'] = 0.000001;
$config['ap_threshold']['min'] = 0.0001;

is it ok?

I can't set the auto payment amount below 0.1.
Hawkmoon79

Activity: 35

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 09:41:09 AM

Lol .. No Luck with goldbars today, it seems..

the other one ( https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=507359.20 ) launched also, but their pool died and doesn´t seem to have been fixed yet.
funnily enough the Dev from THIS Goldbar conceded to them in that thread, like he lost an election.

But this coin at least released source and made 3rd party pools possible, the other is still missing that and can only be soloed at the moment (which I am doing ^^)

It is coingen, supposedly because they wanted to outpace this goldbars and they tell us on cryptocointalk that they will switch over to their own code in the near future, though I dont know how thats supposed to work

still, i liked their launch better. at least they had a pool AND wallets up from the get-go.

jc12345
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 10:52:37 AM

Perhaps the dev gave up too quickly? Sometimes the best rewards come with dedication and persistence. So what if the launch had issues. If the coin's characteristics and foundation is sound, then it will be successful in the long term.

As long as there was no 51% attack all else can be sorted.
robertson2013

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 11:39:04 AM

Sooooo where do we stand on this coin now. I was invested in an IPO and agree the dev gave up to quickly. how can you spend all that time working on something then simply "give up" due to a few launch issues.

I've not checked to see if I have a refund but as an investor would have preferred to at least wait a day to try and iron out the issues before dumping the project.

It seems to be getting good numbers, is anyone else picking this up or the original dev maybe have another go now he has had some sleep
Gold-Bars (OP)

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 01:08:07 PM

Ok guys, I am not sure if I should fix this up and work on it or not. It will take a lot of work to fix up the coins image if we are going to make the coin succesful. Do you guys think I should do a FULL relaunch or even make a gold bar 2.0 or something and add more features? Or should I fix up the already released version or what? I am open to ideas.
Kandalflcs

Activity: 16

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 01:08:40 PM

So guys is it makes any sense to mine this coin? Huh
Gold-Bars (OP)

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 01:11:27 PM

Read my above post. I am asking the community if they would like the idea of a new and improved gold bars or fix this one or what?
Kandalflcs

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 01:16:17 PM

Read my above post. I am asking the community if they would like the idea of a new and improved gold bars or fix this one or what?

I'm just simple miner. Got no idea about dev Wink
forzendiablo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

the grandpa of cryptos

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 01:18:07 PM

mined few blocks but back to SUN

yolo
Gold-Bars (OP)

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 01:20:32 PM

I am asking, should I make a Gold Bars 2.0, fix everything up make it better and get this idea of the ground the right way? Or should I fix up the current coin and try to get that going (Will be harder) or should I reset the blockchain or?
Kandalflcs

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 01:28:55 PM

I would recommend to reset blockchain, make sure all pools got source. Like making full reset of the coin (if its possible) or start v2.0 from beginning with same features.
robertson2013

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 01:34:55 PM

I am asking, should I make a Gold Bars 2.0, fix everything up make it better and get this idea of the ground the right way? Or should I fix up the current coin and try to get that going (Will be harder) or should I reset the blockchain or?

For me personally I like to mine coins that have a good concept but more importantly a honest developer that wants to make it work for everyone and not a quick buck (from what I can see you appear to be) I don't know about the coding side but this could be a good chance to get some of the community on board to help you or even ask some of the pool operators so the next launch is super smooth and give them a small %

I would defo support you and this coin. I would be open to another honest run IPO and what ever way you want to work it.

Come on people rather than trolling and hating due to a poor start why don't we come together to make it work!!!

Kandalflcs

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 01:37:46 PM

For me personally I like to mine coins that have a good concept but more importantly a honest developer that wants to make it work for everyone and not a quick buck (from what I can see you appear to be) I don't know about the coding side but this could be a good chance to get some of the community on board to help you or even ask some of the pool operators so the next launch is super smooth and give them a small %

I would defo support you and this coin. I would be open to another honest run IPO and what ever way you want to work it.

Come on people rather than trolling and hating due to a poor start why don't we come together to make it work!!!

+1!
itsallpc

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 01:39:58 PM

I agree lets make it a community rare coin come together to help a new dev trying their best. Too much hate is not good lets spread some joy work together and get a lovely rare coin out there.. Smiley
bloodeye

Activity: 17

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 01:41:26 PM

I agree lets make it a community rare coin come together to help a new dev trying their best. Too much hate is not good lets spread some joy work together and get a lovely rare coin out there.. Smiley

I agree!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: