Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 07:58:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] GETMODER - A GLOBAL FINTECH CRYPTO-LENDING PROVIDER  (Read 867 times)
Ashwin Kumar

Activity: 134
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 03:47:03 PM

I am From Maryland, US. I started investing in cryptocurrencies late last year. My fingers have been burned on several occasions.
 I want to find out the inherent problems with Traditional crypto Exchanges and what your platform is doing differently to address these challenges. Meanwhile, you have a great project.
Thank you Ella for your question and sorry for your lost. We are a blockchain-based decentralized marketplace for borrowing and lending crypto assets in a safe and legally compliant way. We are integrated with instant crypto exchange. Generally, traditional cryptocurrency trading platforms have a limited selection of trading pairs, meaning that sometimes users have to make multiple transactions to receive their desired cryptocurrency. We plan to add Fiat currency to our exchange, with the inclusion of credit and debit card purchases. Check our white paper for more information.
Tonaruz

Activity: 15

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 03:50:12 PM

Sounds good, any exchange in plan soon?
Jaxon18

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 04:11:22 PM

I love your project. It's a bit shift from other crypto platforms. My intention is to borrow money from your platform. Therefore, I want to know how your borrowing process works. I’m currently facing financial challenges but i have collaterals to pledge.
VestRidCr

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 04:53:23 PM

I have been a crypto investor for more than 4 years now. I have a great deal of passion for your project. However, there are a lot of Tokens on the blockchain. This list is exhaustive. I would like to find out what your project’s token (GTMR) stands for and what it tends to achieve. Thank you

I am From Maryland, US. I started investing in cryptocurrencies late last year. My fingers have been burned on several occasions.
 I want to find out the inherent problems with Traditional crypto Exchanges and what your platform is doing differently to address these challenges. Meanwhile, you have a great project.
That man is a liar. He just does ANN Shill bumping. This is bad marketing. This is an artificial interest in the project.

Musoni Yannick

Activity: 20

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 05:15:42 PM

This is a real opportunity for us. World is going too fast so, we need to adjust with this. I love the overall project. Can you tell me, what is the total Hardcap?
Ashwin Kumar

Activity: 134

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 05:25:49 PM

This is a real opportunity for us. World is going too fast so, we need to adjust with this. I love the overall project. Can you tell me, what is the total Hardcap?

Thanks for your valuable comment,Our Hardcap is 17,500 ETH (105 million tokens).
einsteinknaped

Activity: 6

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 06:17:24 AM

I see this project great with attractive features Crypto finance for individuals and small businesses without borders, transparency and lax compared with traditional financial and exchange instant electronic money, handled immediately speed circuit with fast, competitive advantage is our secret coding in business.
johntimeus

Activity: 77

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:08:17 AM

to the moon by the end of the year, lets go
Namixi

Activity: 228
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 06:37:51 PM

Looks like a nice project, but no information about bounty, is there going to be one?
ICOEthics

Activity: 392
Merit: 892

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 07:08:49 PM

THIS IS A SCAM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5021077.0

ICOEthics ━█ ██ Monitoring ICO Scams ██ █━ ICOEthics
☶ Browse ICO Scams List〚!〛Save your crypto from scammers〚!〛Submit a possible ICO scam ✎
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: