Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 10:08:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC in 2017 and 2018!!  (Read 1926 times)
davcro22

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 08:05:52 PM

I think that bitcoin already showed its maximum at the end of 2017, and then it will move in a small price range. I doubt that he will grow to 50,000 dollars.
Maeve Millay
Copper Member

Activity: 10

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 08:11:28 PM

I am not very sure about it, because it is quite difficult to predict the future of the BTC. As far as I know, experts say that it will be the main currency used by most governments and will rule the market. But again, looking at today's regulations it is really hard to tell what will happen in the future. Anyways, let's hope for the best!
Jassi.21jaspreet
Copper Member

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 08:14:58 PM

When price increased to above 15000 usd people expectations were more they were predicting it to reach 50000 usd in 2018 now their perception has changed now they think it will reach 50k usd in 2020.
alisherusmonov89

Activity: 133
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 08:23:18 PM
Merited by ivanklich (1)

Last year, rich people decided to increase their capital and invested in cryptocurrencies, invested a lot of money to create a HYIP around cryptocurrencies and it went. A huge number of people began to buy cryptocurrencies, the demand grew and with it prices rose. Bringing to the climax of the situation, rich people converr their coins into fiat and remained in a huge plus. This year, a lot of people left cryptocurrencies, because they fell for the bait of hype and could not earn money. Now the market is much less investors and traders than last year. Also this year there is no excitement in the media, which was in 2017. But despite all this, I think that this cycle will repeat itself. So I just hold my coins and wait for the price to rise.
just_Alice

Activity: 1274
Merit: 622

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 08:30:00 PM
Last edit: August 18, 2018, 09:59:22 PM by just_Alice

other than the price, what difference happened to BTC in 2018 and 2017 ago? then what is your hope for the future. according to your personal experience.
thank you!
Other than the price there, obviously, have been changes in the market capitalization, that has increased since the beginning of 2017 and average transaction value has been dropping after insanely big numbers in winter 2018 along with the average transaction fee. Here's a useful website to see some other changes on a chart, or compare BTC progress to other cryptos: https://bitinfocharts.com/comparison/bitcoin-marketcap.html
More importantly, though, many processes have occurred there oriented to worldwide Bitcoin implementation in the function of legal and official currency. South Korea and Japan, for instance, allowed Bitcoin integration for some hotels, airlines and created some exchange installing crypto cafes, kiosks and so on and this is not the only country to make such steps, read more here:
https://www.newsbtc.com/2018/04/02/despite-price-drop-bitcoin-adoption-is-strong-in-japan-and-south-korea/
https://www.coinstaker.com/best-4-bitcoin-friendly-countries/
Pa1n

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 08:33:42 PM

I think first topic is popularity of bitcoin. In these year BTC is really explode all over world and become a leader of altcoins,crypto world. Sometimes , we just make a comment for price of BTC but actually we should think generally , not only the price.

Bugatti73

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 08:41:08 PM

The future grow up will be, but when, that's another question!
Otherwise, if you want to make money from cryptcocurrency you need to love it! Not just for speculative motives.
team87 (OP)

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 10:16:49 AM

Last year, rich people decided to increase their capital and invested in cryptocurrencies, invested a lot of money to create a HYIP around cryptocurrencies and it went. A huge number of people began to buy cryptocurrencies, the demand grew and with it prices rose. Bringing to the climax of the situation, rich people converr their coins into fiat and remained in a huge plus. This year, a lot of people left cryptocurrencies, because they fell for the bait of hype and could not earn money. Now the market is much less investors and traders than last year. Also this year there is no excitement in the media, which was in 2017. But despite all this, I think that this cycle will repeat itself. So I just hold my coins and wait for the price to rise.
and at the same time when rich people ran to buy cryptocurrency in 2017, with the aim of gaining as much profit as possible. then they left it in 2018, so it has had an impact until now. I really don't understand why it's easy to leave Crypto.
but let it be, time will answer the current situation. I agree with it to stay afloat, and hope that the price jump will occur again. thank you for the enlightenment.
iAMawi123

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2018, 12:10:19 PM

Well, the transitioning phase of Bitcoin here in my local place, the hype and knowledge about bitcoin was very known around every corner here.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄████████████▄░░▄████████████▄
░░░░░░░░█▄▀█████████████████████████▀▄█
░░░░░░░░███▄▀█████████████████████▀▄███
░░░░░░░░█████▄▀█████████████████▀▄█████
░░░░░░░░███████▄▄▀███████████▀▄▄███████
░░░░░░░░██████████▄▄▀█████▀▄▄██████████
░░░░░░░░█████████████▄▀█▀▄█████████████
░░░░░░░░▀▀█████████████░░████████████▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████████░░██████████▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████░░████████▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████░░███████▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░███████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██████░░██████▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███░░███▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█░░█▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

TEMCO

██████████
█░░░░░░░░█
█░▀▀▀▀▀▀░█
█░▀▀▀▀▀▀░█
█░▀▀▀▀▀▀░█
█░▀▀▀░░░░█
██████████

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄█▀▀░░██
░░░░░░░░░▄▄█▀▀░░░░░█▌
░░░░░▄▄█▀▀░░░▄▀░░░██
░░▄▄█▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░▐█
░██░░░░░░▄██▀░░░█▌
░▀▀█████▀░░░░░░██
░░░██▀▀█▄▄░░░░█▌
░░░█▄░░██▀▀▀▄██
░░░█▄█▀
Kay28

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 12:18:51 PM

In reality, nobody can predict the future of a cryptocurrency, but if we could, we would all be billionaires. In the cryptocurrency world, prices are very volatile…well, many crypto experts are predicting about Bitcoin since the last January of 2018 and some predictions are already to happen and some of are fallen. But I personally believe within next 3 years bitcoin should reach $50k-100k It’s a matter of time actually. So let’s see.
Olimpikflame

Activity: 166
Merit: 20

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 12:20:42 PM

But why not compare the bitcoin of 2011 with 2018? why the conversation is about the last two years, because to reach the summit in 2017, he walked for many years.
My opinion, the more people will find out about the bitcoin and buy it, the lower it will cost
shaheer001

Activity: 1274
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2018, 12:29:15 PM

In 2017 people were crazy to buy Bitcoin and they don't know the real risk but in 2018 now investor has more info and trading tips than past.

Comfort1

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 12:35:02 PM

The year 2018 has been my worst year of investing into ICO's especially bitcoin. I was highly expecting to make a whole lots of projects within this year but all my plans are left ajar because what I invested in is not worth what I'm expecting.Hope the price spikes soon
efey39

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 12:37:55 PM

While the bitcoin bull season is experiencing in 2017, the bear season has been taking place since the beginning of 2018, and prices are steadily decreasing. investor usually lose money.
TraiKH

Activity: 207

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 12:38:29 PM

It's still too early to tell about the growth of the crypto and bitcoin markets this year compared to 2017. However, I believe the bitcoin still has the capacity to exceed the $ 20000 mark. After September, the ETF could be the launch pad for bitcoin to reach the highest value.
jimely0907

Activity: 199

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 12:40:09 PM

in my personal opinion the best BTC price i had is last year 2018 because the price is going up to 15k to 20k dollars so high unlike
this year 2017 its too low, so i hold the BTC right now, that i think this coming september to december the price of BTC will going up again like last year
lonlonmarlon

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 12:48:23 PM

I think the bitcoin in 2017 is grow up the price and many people are being happy for that and in 2018 bitcoin price is grow down but i think so the bitcoin in present is being good.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
Satish147

Activity: 420

Harmony for One and All

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2018, 12:54:03 PM

other than the price, what difference happened to BTC in 2018 and 2017 ago? then what is your hope for the future. according to your personal experience.
thank you!

Everyone knows that BTC gone bull run in 2017 and that's why most of them knows about BTC now and now they are criticizing BTC for bear run in 2018. This bear run was started only due to lack of regulation and hacks from exchanges which are nothing to do BTC. Everyone will see the real value of BTC in near future then they will feel sad.

lllaqpt

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 12:56:58 PM

thank you!
Absolutely nothing has changed, no improvements or worsening. So far, only he wins at the expense of current demand and the highest price of all coins, and of course stability. And I want to see real improvements.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
DarkBullet

Activity: 336
Merit: 55

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 12:58:52 PM

2017 is definitely a year for cryptocurrencies and bitcoin to be introduced all over the world. It was abused by scam ICO and a huge pump happened to BTC and other altcoins that follows to the moon where it multiplies it price above 20 times. 2018 is the year of price correction for cryptocurrencies that is why the bear market runs for a long time now.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: