Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 10:11:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC in 2017 and 2018!!  (Read 1926 times)
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 04:50:56 PM

December 24 2018
Bitcoin's price = $4,115

December 24 2017
Bitcoin's price = $13,452

See the difference.

My hope in the future is that bitcoin will keep on growing and this allowance will be nothing to the future's growth.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
gudjhonson

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 05:12:38 PM

Bitcoin last year soared and many were interested in holding it without considering the risks involved.
Bitcoin currently has good value but not as great as last year, and now it saves a lot and still feels panic even though the market is green again.

▄▄▄        WINDHAN        |   RENEWABLE ENERGY PROJECT   ▄▄▄
||███    (((  Pre-Sale is Live  )))  ▐ ███  JOIN NOW   ███ ▌    ███||
Whitepaper  |  OnePager  |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram
brixbounty

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 05:38:33 PM

The most important thing that happened to BTC this year is the preparation of new tools that will be gradually introduced into everyday life. This is a very important year in the development of bitcoin and the cryptocurrency market, in 2019 we will see new tools that will open the way for large investors and funds, all this will have a positive impact on the further development of the crypto industry.

IRONX         
 THE BEST IN TRADING     |     THE BEST IN CRYPTO
Fully Regulated
Dreamace7

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

: ”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 05:47:16 PM

There has been a very big difference from bitcoin in 2017 as to bitcoin in 2018 it's not Rock science to know bitcoin was better last year than this present year especially in price

https://bidooh.io/ ▸▸  Decentralized Digital Billboards
Backed by OKEx & Director of Manchester United    ●●
milani

Activity: 1092
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 06:42:01 PM

other than the price, what difference happened to BTC in 2018 and 2017 ago? then what is your hope for the future. according to your personal experience.
thank you!

The Bitcoin in the 2017 year was the real hope and successful expectations for all investors, traders and holders. The year 2018 was not so successful and may be even more of hopes, but for better situation. What will be in 2019 nowadays nobody kniws and it is hard to predict, but hope the price will start increasing.
cfif123

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 06:50:09 PM

December 24 2018
Bitcoin's price = $4,115

December 24 2017

See the difference.

My hope in the future is that bitcoin will keep on growing and this allowance will be nothing to the future's growth.
really even though now the bitcoin price is very destroyed it does not mean that bitcoin does not have a bright future, because from year to year all the coins in the crypto world will surely experience unnatural and reasonable price changes
rysea2

Activity: 407
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 06:53:55 PM

Bitcoin between 2017 and 2018 in my opinion the difference lies in the price (you have mentioned) and trust, in 2017 trust in bitcoin as an investment land has increased sharply but this year the trust of investors I feel is starting to fade and that's what causes prices began to decline and the amount of negative news about Crypto was circulating. And my hope is that in the next year, of course, hopefully bitcoin can become more famous and get more legality in more countries.

Weeker

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 09:20:10 PM

other than the price, what difference happened to BTC in 2018 and 2017 ago? then what is your hope for the future. according to your personal experience.
thank you!
2017 was exceptionally positive, and 2018 turned out to be the complete opposite, both in terms of price and news and the General mood of investors. I wonder what 2019 will be like?

Gyromancer

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2018, 09:27:43 PM

Bitcoin prices in 2017 cannot be denied if it is so fantastic that many people get rich with this skyrocketing bitcoin price. But throughout 2018, the price of bitcoin and other crypto currencies tends to fluctuate downward. Another difference besides the price between bitcoin in 2017 and 2018 is public trust, public trust in 2017 is higher than public trust in crypto currencies in 2018. In 2018, like bitcoin, it lost its attractiveness and popularity. I can only gradually increase for the next year, bitcoin and other crypto currencies can recover so that I can get bigger profits from 2018.

Dimm_bounty13

Activity: 322

Tokenize Everything - https://www.udap.io/

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 09:50:56 PM

Bitcoin is indeed good for investment because without taxes and this is self-managed, differences are very visible and have a better future even though sometimes we are mocked by a market that is never stable. In the past year, many were tempted by high prices and this year felt a loss so they were worried and panicked because of impatience in facing the market situation. But I am optimistic that the crypto's future is very good.

Another fact - the rate of the dollar has been growing for 10 years, but the endless growth of sth is impossible. So what do people pump their assets in if the dollar starts falling? Mb in BTC? Let's think about it)

chokomenia

Activity: 364

take & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 09:59:45 PM

In 2017 there were a lot rush to buy bitcoin, a lot of people invested in bitcoin but come 2018, there were high hopes that bitcoin will increase the more but sadly it didn't go as people have thought... But there is still hope for the future..

hell_slayer

Activity: 728
Merit: 139

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2018, 10:15:50 PM

I think that the main difference between bitcoin in 2017 and 2018 is futures trading. I would also note that every year more and more people follow the cryptocurrency market and in time this will necessarily lead to a significant market growth. This year, all my friends know what Bitcoin is, and a year ago half of them had not heard anything about it
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 01:52:15 AM

December 24 2018
Bitcoin's price = $4,115

December 24 2017

See the difference.

really even though now the bitcoin price is very destroyed it does not mean that bitcoin does not have a bright future, because from year to year all the coins in the crypto world will surely experience unnatural and reasonable price changes
Very destroyed? not that destroyed if it was then it will go to zero.

The crypto market is volatile and these changes are constant, you cannot expect a price that will become stable for bitcoin. Since then and the beginning if bitcoin's price is never changing then we will not be here to expect higher price soon.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
castiloros

Activity: 770

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 08:33:32 AM

It's such an increase and decreases occur in bitcoin. bitcoin increase in the year 2017 but eventually fell in the year 2018 and even prolonged enough. so, of course, I think a lot of investors who have to be more patient this year and expect a better outcome in the next year on the condition of the bitcoin.
Patrix_1

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 05:10:10 PM

The market was going deeper and deeper during the whole year and now we are facing the first signs of recovery. I hope this trend will not last for only several weeks, but will be prolonged for the whole upcoming year.
mukabokep

Activity: 490
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 06:36:23 PM

Indeed, there are differences in BTC in 2017 with 2018. In 2017 the price of BTC became the most expensive record. But 2018 the price of BTC drop. But 2018 BTC is becoming more popular, almost all media talk about BTC. And hope for the future that BTC can score the highest record in the history of Crypto.
karankamaze

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 06:45:09 PM

Indeed, there are differences in BTC in 2017 with 2018. In 2017 the price of BTC became the most expensive record. But 2018 the price of BTC drop. But 2018 BTC is becoming more popular, almost all media talk about BTC. And hope for the future that BTC can score the highest record in the history of Crypto.
yes, there is a significant price difference this year compared to 2017 but I think that is something that should be accepted by everyone because if the crypto value does not go down then how investors will trade. so I don't think this is too bad.
I am sure that the price of BTC will open new avenues for people to join Crypto.
aomakun

Activity: 1020
Merit: 253

JangaCams.com

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 06:51:57 PM

yes, there is a significant price difference this year compared to 2017 but I think that is something that should be accepted by everyone because if the crypto value does not go down then how investors will trade. so I don't think this is too bad.
I am sure that the price of BTC will open new avenues for people to join Crypto.
if a lot of media talking about bitcoin I think the impact in the future will be better with the condition that the media discuss the potential and crypto advantages well. potential new investors to come may increase

█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████  ████
████████████████████▀▀  ▀████
███████████████▀▀   ▄▄███████
███▀  ▀██████     ▐██████████
██     █████▌       ▀████████
██      ▀▀███    ▐█▄  ▀██████
██               ▐███▄▄  ▀███
██▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▄     ▄███████ ▄  █
██████▄▄▄████████████████████

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
FREE CHAT

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Aiberg
Copper Member

Activity: 153
Merit: 4

CCECOIN

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 07:25:02 PM

The BTC price hike in 2017 was exponential and to be honest, we have not seen a repeat of that in 2018 but apart from the price aspects, I was expecting BTC to be more mainstream now but the fact is that many who joined in 2017 has even quit in 2018 bechase if the dangerous market condition.

✦ ───    CCECOIN   ─── ✦
✔   Decentralized & Transparent Peer to Peer Trading Ecosystem  ✔
✦ ────────  Facebook Twitter Instagram LinkedInTelegramYouTube  ──────── ✦
ije07

Activity: 1414

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 07:31:27 PM

besides the price of the striking difference from 2017 and 2018 is the supply and spread of bitcoin, as we know that at first bitcoin was obtained by being mined or made by the blockchain engine and it was carried out continuously so that the daily supply of bitcoin on the market increased affect prices, so that the longer the price of bitcoin will be lower because the supply continues to increase especially when all the bitcoins have been successfully mined

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM