Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 06:16:11 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What's the most stupid comment you've heard about bitcoin?  (Read 11383 times)
JavaScriptlk

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 03:48:45 AM

it is " bitcoin is only used for criminals and speculators ". It is so ridiculous. because as what we already knew. Bitcoin is now accepted in some countries. therefore, this statement is totally wrong
kaimax7700

Activity: 38

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 10:09:02 AM

what is the bitcoin? Grin Grin Grin Grin
TobyToby6000

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 10:22:38 AM

" bitcoin will become the world 1st currency " . you must know that it is impossible
CoonSoon

Activity: 10

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 10:36:13 AM

It was about mining rather than bitcoin itself. A news reporter spoke of mining bitcoins as if she were talking about pokemon hunt, or whatever they call it  Grin
It shows the real level of public awareness...
maskeffec

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 10:44:32 AM

People tend to get quite confused with all this fancy crypto stuff and confused people tend to say funny things when they try to act competent. So, what's the most stupid thing you've heard about bitcoin recently?

I often hear many people call Bitcoin a bubble that will one day be destroyed. worse still they say that bitcoin will return to its original price and many bitcoin investors will lose money.
But until now the news was nothing real, the bitcoin started up again and silenced all their mouths.
giacatluong

Activity: 395
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 10:51:34 AM

I've heard from one person that "Bitcoin is just a virtual currency that has no value and we can not do anything about it," over years later that person had a different view of Bitcoin and admitted that "if As I believe Bitcoin from that time, my life will different " .
bitterdog

Activity: 728
Merit: 503

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:49:21 AM

People tend to get quite confused with all this fancy crypto stuff and confused people tend to say funny things when they try to act competent. So, what's the most stupid thing you've heard about bitcoin recently?

My laugh out into burst when i heard someone say that bitcoin has no advantages at all. That person easily judge that bitcoin don't have any advantages without learn abbout bitcoin.

▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄████████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀███████████████
██████████▄   ▀█████████████
████████████▄   ▀███████████
██████████████▄   ▀█████████
█████████████▀   ▄██████████
███████████▀   ▄████████████
██████████▄  ▄██████████████
███████████████████████████
 ▀████████████████████████▀
    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀

⬢⬢

⬢⬢

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄██████████▀▀▀█▀█▄
██ ▀█████▀     ▀██
██▌   ▀▀▀      ███
███▄           ███
████▀         ████
▀████▄     ▄▄████▀
   ▀▀▄▄▄▄████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  ▐███
██████▀▀  ▄   ████
███▀   ▄█▀   ▐████
████▄▄█▀     █████
▀█████▌ ▄▄▄ ▐████▀
   ▀▀████████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄███████▀   ▐████▄
████████  ▄███████
██████      ██████
████████  ████████
████████  ████████
▀███████  ███████▀
   ▀▀████████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄██▀█▀███▄▄
▄███▀▀▀ ▀ ▀▀█████▄
██████ ████▄ █████
██████ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████
██████ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████
██████ ████▀ █████
▀███▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄█████▀
   ▀▀██▄█▄███▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████
TopT3ns

Activity: 2604
Merit: 572

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 03:02:20 PM

maybe in my country when people said that bitcoin is ponzi scheme. not gonna blame them, but they only don't know what actually bitcoin is. and they already know bitcoin for first time from bad people

Abolaji11

Activity: 352
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2018, 03:30:10 AM

Jamie Dimon (CEO of JP Morgan Chase) comment about bitcoin. He says if you're 'stupid' enough to buy bitcoin, you'll pay the price one day.
leeheidrick

Activity: 106

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 03:41:33 AM

I've read people's comments about bitcoin prices that will go up to $ 100 thousand
jemarleon

Activity: 420
Merit: 13

Silence

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 03:50:03 AM

The most funny comment about bitcoin that i heard is that they are blaming bitcoin for its bad use while fiat currency can also use to it. Aside from that the other comment on bitcoin that makes me laugh is the news that saying that bitcoin is just a scam without researching what it really is.
crycur

Activity: 18

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2018, 04:13:18 AM

"bitcoin is going nowhere, the government will never let bitcoin be legal" (my brother)

I've heard this from a couple of people from the banking sector and they aren't kidding. Unless the money is traceable the govt won't allow it. (Or the eventual goal will be to trace it and tax it).
135cc

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

Your professional profile on the blockchain

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 04:23:28 AM

I think the most stupid opinion i ever heard about bitcoin is when the people say bitcoin has nothing advantages at all. They say that bitcoin only a new phenomena that is full of risk, without seeking out the truth about bitcoin first.

market-beta

Activity: 392
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 04:27:54 AM

comments ever uttered by parties who do not like bitcoin. namely saying bitcoin is gambling and its law is haram according to religion. do not invest in bitcoin later your money will run out and ultimately there will be a word of regret .
Emily_Davis

Activity: 71

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 04:42:37 AM

Lmao. I have heard a lot of crazy stuffs really. The funny part is when it comes from so called experts. I don't know where it comes from really. Maybe from the opposition against cryptocrurrency or just plain ignorance. I cannot fathom. I once heard some guy "expertly" compare bitcoin to some ponzi scheme. And he was all over there in his own world trying to explain himself in a smart way. But in the end, it was evident that he didn't understand anything. I just hope they'll stop trying.
stayeduptolate

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 07:15:30 AM

The most stupid thing I heard about bitcoin is that in the next decade bitcoin is going to use twice the amount of electricity as use by the entire world currently and I think this is the most stupid thing that anyone could say about the bitcoin because hating bitcoin is one thing but spreading such a negative rumours and such a stupid rumours that it could use such a huge amount of electricity is completely rubbish
enthusia

Activity: 113

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 07:24:47 AM

It was totally a the funniest thing I've heard. I shared the idea about bitcoin and yet they just responded, "Bitcoin? Is that the scam?" "Just told us if you already earned with bitcoin hope you will. Though that seems impossible at all". It is indeed to feel saddened  as we hear those things out. If they just have an idea how precious it is to earn with bitcoin  Smiley
anggada18

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 07:31:53 AM

my friend thinks bitcoin is a scam etc, because he just joined hyip and loss
terrahash386

Activity: 58

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 07:40:52 AM

The most stupid comment I heard was -BITCOIN SCAAAAM Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Ava Duvall

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 08:07:06 AM

that bitcoin steals your money and its only a scam . this person had no idea what bitcoin even was
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: