Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:20:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What's the most stupid comment you've heard about bitcoin?  (Read 11383 times)
deguzmanwacky

Activity: 87
Merit: 1

Translator

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 04:54:01 PM

buy buy buy buy buy without considering the price because it will rise in the future. now the one who told me that gave up and sold all of his btcs
Maymuna

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:19:45 PM

I've detected from one individual that "Bitcoin is simply a virtual currency that has no price and that we can't do something regarding it," over years later that person had a distinct read of Bitcoin and admitted that "if As i feel Bitcoin from that point, my life can completely different " .
delegend

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:32:54 PM

*That bitcoin will end by 2018.
*That it's of the same platform with Ponzi scheme
*since it's a decentralize market it will not stand the test of time
kalstarzz

Activity: 770
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:41:05 PM

People tend to get quite confused with all this fancy crypto stuff and confused people tend to say funny things when they try to act competent. So, what's the most stupid thing you've heard about bitcoin recently?

this is the stupid thing that always makes me laugh when I remember it. this happened in late 2016
Bitcoin is a gambling tool and people who use bitcoin will soon be arrested by the police. hihihi
cosmicart

Activity: 378
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:43:36 PM

It's always that bitcoin is dead everytime.  That sounds so ridiculous,  I don't understand why people like spreading negative vibes a lot.
masterflexy01

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:44:41 PM

so far, its a fraud,
a ponzi scheme...
its a game.
blueteam09

Activity: 664

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCA

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:44:45 PM

Someone told me Bitcoin is like a big trick, and it's like PONZI. It was a great trick, and soon everything will be exposed and everyone holding Bitcoin will fail in pain. It is foolish to say that Bitcoin is a trick. If it is a trick, then we fool ourselves into becoming rich.

Crystal24

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:05:49 PM

I have heard people mostly ignorant about the potentials of bitcoin, label it scam.
Nesbee2

Activity: 840
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 08:21:41 PM

The day I red a comment from a greedy  cryptocurrency trader who refused to take  profit  when he should, and when the price of the coin dumped below 50% he said "THIS BITCOIN IS A SCAM I CAN NEVER TRADE AGAIN t"  and I began to imagine how stupid the was. That was the most stupid comment I read about bitcoin.

Oikos◆   |  Decentralized Finance on Tron
https://oikos.cash/
Andruha1993

Activity: 1008

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 10:11:32 AM

People tend to get quite confused with all this fancy crypto stuff and confused people tend to say funny things when they try to act competent. So, what's the most stupid thing you've heard about bitcoin recently?

I remember how a friend told me that: "Bitcoin is a virtual coin and it can not be exchanged at the exchange, and you can not get real money, so this is all a complete lie and I do not believe in Bitcoin." I then laughed very long at his words!
derekeaton

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 10:53:00 AM

The most stupid thing is when people start shouting that everyone who uses cryptocurrencies, stupid people and they are all wrong Grin Grin
thecryptosmith

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 10:57:10 AM

"Bitcoin isn't real because it is not physical" the silliest comment I have heard to date  Cheesy Cheesy
helpswish

Activity: 40

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:08:27 AM

"Bitcoin is just another way to steal your money" Grin
tuturutmunding

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:41:39 AM

maybe because bitcoin is not physically shaped, some people think and say investment in bitcoin and other crypto is just a stupid act and can drain all the assets we have they use bitcoin is an arena for fraud. I think that is a very wrong statement about bitcion
Heavens Gate

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:45:28 AM

I think that one f the most outrageous thing i have ever heard is that bitcoin is a scam and tat it will lead nowhere. Well, they didn't quite explain why they believed that, but i guess its because they heard others saying it. Poor folks.
denzkilim

Activity: 1218
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:54:08 AM

I am very much sure that "scam" is the most stupid comment a person could ever make towards bitcoin. How come bitcoin is a scam if governments from different countries around the world is using it and even claim that their economy is getting more better and improved because of  cryptocurrencies.
well because they have been scammed here so this is what they have to think for , for me is the way on how they are have to think for that bitcoin are some of the ponzi scheme that are been exist for.
LMAO, way back in 2017 I always hear my friends said that whenever I tell them about Bitcoin, Blockchain and crypto currencies they'll never let me finish my speech and tell me it is a "Networking Scam" sort of thing and I was like  Shocked Shocked Shocked How the heck these people know that Bitcoin is a networking scam without letting me finish my explanation about this awesome technology LOL. Grin I don't know why people always prejudge things without knowing what it really is and diving directly into a conclusion without getting any facts and accusing without evidence. I guess this is the nature of some people out there and some of those are really toxic and it is better not to start an argument or conversation with. Cheesy

Anyways the most stupid or worst comment that I always see are those comments or posts that telling everyone that Bitcoin will die and this is the end, I guess those people are just trolling around or something else like that. Grin
smile1218

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 12:07:27 PM

The most stupid comment i had heard and encountered is that they are speculating that bitcoin will end this 2018 which i think they really lack knowledge about bitcoin and other crypto currencies they are the people who panics a lot including the insecure in the success of bitcoin.

IamKnowledge

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 12:21:05 PM

I have heard a lot of bullshit from bitcoin haters, the ignorant one and even some bitcoin users. I think that the worst among them all is " bitcoin will die in 2017". I heard that last, somewhere in the middle of March.
Mariela

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 12:25:58 PM

The most stupid I ever heard or read about bitcoin is.
"Bitcoin is not true and absolutely scam"!
Gibsonlda

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 12:26:58 PM

I just laugh that every bitcoin is associated with illegal transactions or even terrorist financing, with its potential, it must be the government's obligation to make comprehensive regulations so that comments are not always negative. this is the worst comment after a potential bubble on bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: