Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 07:10:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think about NEM?  (Read 1057 times)
inillo

Activity: 254
Merit: 18

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 05:18:22 PM

For a long time I want to buy this asset, the more so the price is very attractive.
Are NEM's capabilities in demand now and in the future?
The only thing that confuses me is the small trading volume among the top 20 (not including tezos)

I think that NEM is in itself a good technology, the problem is that the marketing is not going the right way and more tokens need to be launched into the platform.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
SafeCamel95

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 08:18:55 PM

It’s a blockchaing that built based on modern programming language, smart assets rather than smart contracts, aimed at commercial use with both of private and public networks. These are few reasons why I like it.
liripoop

Activity: 232

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 08:25:47 PM

I thing NEM is a sleeping giant because of the tech and development behind it. Now it’s not a demanding coin like other crypto but I think when its latest and greatest update released it’ll lead to developing marketing resources.
swissgang

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 08:27:12 PM

It was more attractive in the past but now there are more interesting projects so it should even go low if it will not attract new investors.

Bencus

Activity: 265
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 08:32:41 PM

Well, as an investment, I can hardly tell. I'm usually not that good with speculative investments.

However, NEM has something built in, that I really like. It's called POI - Proof of Importance. This is similar to POS, Proof of Stake, but with the difference that not the big coin hoarders gets rewarded, but the ones actually using the coins.
Other than that, NEM sounds good, easy and fast transactions. And something interesting: Venezuela's Petro, the first national cryptocurrency, is built on NEM.
grendel25
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1031

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 08:33:06 PM

NEM is interesting because it has been in the top ranks.  However, there are so many other coin projects that it is hard to know how relevant NEM can remain.  There is a long and ongoing battle in crypto and it is bigger than it ever has been.  I know a lot of real people leading coin projects and putting their heart and soul into it. People are paying people real salaries or wages to do real work.  Crypto is more legitimate now than it ever has been and it has brought a large crowd of business-minded developers which also means a lot of competition.  

As long as NEM sticks to being useful to customers then people will want it and compete for it.  

..EPICENTRAL .....
..EPIC: Epic Private Internet Cash..
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀    ██████▄
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
▀████████▌▐       ████████▀
▀████████ ▄██▄  ████████▀
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████▀█████▀████████▄
▄██████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀██████▄
██████▌             ▐██████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
▀█████▄  ▄▄     ▄▄  ▄█████▀
▀██████▄▄███████▄▄██████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
[/center]
SergeyS

Activity: 228

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 09:04:42 PM

The currency is interesting, the platform is developing, so I think for long-term investment NET platform is ideal.

[   BITVALVEⓇ   |   P2P crypto exchange   ]      ▬▬▬▬    THE MOST ADVANCED P2P
                                      Telegram        Twitter                   CRYPTO EXCHANGE PLATFORM
                                                    Bitcointalk      Facebook            [   ◾◾◾ JOIN ICO      WHITEPAPER   ]
xlmlover

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 09:12:35 PM

looking NEM technology, with various advantages over other crypto, like the Proof-of-Importance algorithm, Namespaces, Mosaic, Node Reputation System, and harvesting, I think NEM is suitable for investment,
reflector

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 09:18:16 PM

looking NEM technology, with various advantages over other crypto, like the Proof-of-Importance algorithm, Namespaces, Mosaic, Node Reputation System, and harvesting, I think NEM is suitable for investment,

Greatly explained about the NEM in the project here. However the worth of the coin is not even grow over the 1 USD also.

I am looking for the project but price is the matter when we are taking to the marketplace value grow along with our investment on the money mate.

Personally I have belief on this coin it will grow better in the market for sure.
lifesgood10

Activity: 378
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 09:24:56 PM

For a long time I want to buy this asset, the more so the price is very attractive.
The only thing that confuses me is the small trading volume among the top 20 (not including tezos)

Nem is a very good project
Not so much deman at the moment but it has had a fantastic rise and lows during the course of the year

The Blockchain is used by Darcmatter project and it’s veen good utilization of the nem Blockchain

A good future investment token
MB2017

Activity: 182
Merit: 20

Diceroll.xyz

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 10:01:52 PM

Didn't studied well fundamentals of the NEM. But. I found NEW down around over 90% in the All-time high. If we see others coins like BTC then they down like around 60% from all time high. From the chart I don't convince to invest you are sure about its development in the future can go for it.
Denreal

Activity: 784
Merit: 6

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 10:18:51 PM

NEM is a good coin that is gradually gaining more attention. I have seen ICO make use of NEM platform and i am sure there are many more that i don't know of.
jokowi

Activity: 867
Merit: 522

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 10:36:11 PM

NEM is a business-level solution to boost the blockchain economy to a standstill. NEM offers a really impressive system. It promises to be a big player in the blockchain power economy coming here. Easy to develop, flexible and unique PoI system, all make NEM a very attractive platform for any developer or company looking for a blockchain solution.
masterchief001

Activity: 585

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 10:49:31 PM

NEM has many new features and upgrades compared to blockchain technology. NEM coin used primarily on this platform is still not widely accepted by many companies. However, its value has increased significantly in the short term, and speculators predicted NEM to continue to grow.
Eurobot

Activity: 54

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 01:11:21 PM

As their price is attractive but their small trading volume is looks fishy for me. i suggest, if you want to invest on this try to get proper information on it. then go for it.
dzelenyanskiy

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 02:53:14 PM

Once upon a time this coin was actively publicized , positioned it as a high-quality Japanese project, from which the price it little by little grew up. Currently on NEM almost nothing heard, so and price it is on the bottoms.
kostepanych2

Activity: 1274
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 02:58:16 PM

NEM is very good altcoin from Top 20 and it's very cheap now...
So I think it's good time to buy NEM now...
vladuch1

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 03:07:41 PM

NEM is a good and promising coin which has a number of advantages over other coins. In this coin, the high speed of transaction processing, the commission is always 0.01% of the amount of transaction. I think you can buy NEM!
jony35490

Activity: 422
Merit: 9

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 03:10:57 PM

NEM is a very excellent coin. Their technology is very strong. Their team members also very good and demand of this coin is very much. I think this coin have a great future.
valuater

Activity: 1162
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 03:36:19 PM

besides having a good community, NEM platform itself has a lot of enthusiasts, some ico use nem to make their coins / tokens and arguably the ico that uses nem is quite successful
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: