Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:14:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think about NEM?  (Read 1057 times)
cryptoexpress

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 07:54:58 AM

I have read information about NEM a few weeks ago. To be honest I like the NEM marketing strategy, where the NEM team is very active in promoting this coin. And I think, investing in this coin is the right choice. I see NEM has a good future.
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
saganpav

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

SPOKKZ

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 08:24:00 AM

For a long time I want to buy this asset, the more so the price is very attractive.
Are NEM's capabilities in demand now and in the future?
The only thing that confuses me is the small trading volume among the top 20 (not including tezos)
I think NEM is a great coin with innovative technology. She has already proven in the market after the bull market when she brought good returns to investors and I think that this will happen again.

✦ ────────  SPOKKZ  ──────── ✦
A COMMUNITY-POWERED FILM & TV BLOCKCHAIN ECOSYSTEM
✦ ────────  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Linkedin ⬝  Medium   ──────── ✦ Join Pre-Sale
Buttonluck

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 08:57:47 PM

NEM - Crypto does not yet come out on the big stage. Perfectly developed payment platform technology. For the development of coins, it is necessary to act more aggressively in competition for the etherium in order to push it from the market of ICO.
Sissebrahima

Merit: 1

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:49:09 PM

About NEM, you can only say good things, except for the activity of the team to promote NEM as a platform for ICO. With a properly conducted marketing strategy, NEM could rightfully be on the same level with the etherium. However, time is lost, you need to apply even more effort.
Tory-Tory

Activity: 196

“Blockchain Powered Clinical Trial Management”

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 10:06:39 AM

I often see people in the forum or in telegram channels who laughing at NEM holders, calling them NEM sectarians. Why is this happening? This is especially common in the Dash community.
As for me, Nem is an interesting asset for long-term investment.

coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 01:07:51 PM

I often see people in the forum or in telegram channels who laughing at NEM holders, calling them NEM sectarians. Why is this happening? This is especially common in the Dash community.
As for me, Nem is an interesting asset for long-term investment.
People will always say whatever they want to say as long as it is what they have in mind anyway, but that does not stop the market from doing what it has to do in the long run even at that. This is usually the main reason why some people would always benefit in the long term growth of a project they have always believed and some would wish they had join right from the start.

It is just what it is and there is nothing we can do to change that part of people. NEM like you said is an interesting project and when the whole market develops the more, I believe we should see some development with this as well.

Nonetheless, looking at how competitive the smart contract space is, the devs will need to keep thinking of ways to come out with something out of the box to drive in investors.
Sissebrahima

Merit: 1

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 08:02:55 PM

One of the most stable coins from the top 20 is NEM. This is a high transaction rate platform. He can conduct ICO projects on his platform. NEM has an open system, so you can always track cash flow. Therefore, it is not possible to finance terrorism or launder money using NEM. It can be integrated into the traditional financial sector, for example, for accounting. It works 3 times faster than the Visa payment system. As a result, it can become a global cryptocurrency for all mankind.
zanzibar

Activity: 715
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 08:40:38 PM

I am not sure about NEM, but through the projects that I have invested. I regularly follow twitter, found that NEM is very active in the Asian market and especially in Japan
Nastinmel

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 06:05:29 PM

For a long time I want to buy this asset, the more so the price is very attractive.
Are NEM's capabilities in demand now and in the future?
The only thing that confuses me is the small trading volume among the top 20 (not including tezos)

I'm sorry, but nem is becoming less attractive to me. I invested in it more than a year ago and didn't sell even at its peak, but now the price is much lower. Mb, I'll be an eternal investor in this coin. If you wanna purchase nem, buy a small number of coins. Perhaps, the rise is ahead!
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: