Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:20:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need help for setup a BTC business hub  (Read 1433 times)
Bitbird (OP)

Activity: 234
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2011, 07:53:46 PM

I need someones help for setup a BTC business hub in physical form. The first place could be in Taiwan since I based in there and already have a semi-ideal candidate place which only requiring some repaired. If success, we could move to next city for another physical hub project (Hong Kong for example.).

Simply, the "hub" can be design to a multi-functions center which include but not exclude in co-office, short-stay inn and exchanges.. etc. It's for anyone who want to doing BTC / cryptocurrencies related business (or at least some kind of "open-source" related projects) and they can reception their customers in this "not so crypto" place.

Participation qualifications: any cryptocurrencies enthusiast.
You must be some sort of enthusiast I guess? Because I have very limited funds and resource to buy you a free plan/ship ticket for come to the very first physical BTC hub(if done). The only benefit you could get from this experimental nature project might be free to stay in this hub when it become habitable as long as you wish and possible. Of course I'll not charge any feed for any facilities within the hub and you'll have the rights to obtain a certain percentage of the hub's income if there will have any.

This project is in the early draft stage. Any input would be very welcome. I'll also update this post if have any thought or progress. Thank for reading!

"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Leandro César

Activity: 536
Merit: 503

+1

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2011, 07:57:39 PM

Sounds good!

L.

Leandro César
Stephen Gornick
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1010

View Profile
October 20, 2011, 02:11:09 AM

Are you describing something like a startup house / bitcoin project incubator that is for both live and work?

Unichange.me

█
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █

Bitbird (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2011, 06:19:48 AM

Yes! It would be very similar and compatible with these functions.

Minsc

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 20, 2011, 06:35:12 AM

There was a smart phone payment system in the speculation forum.  But it looks cumbersome.

1DcXvfJdeJch9uptKopte5XQarTtj5ZjpL
Bitbird (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2011, 07:47:23 PM
Last edit: November 11, 2011, 08:01:12 PM by Bitbird

Inspired by "FOOD FOR THOUGHT" I thought the BTC business hub could be more like a kind of eco-village but with more focus on "digital" facet. It must be a center of creativity and can be sustainable with minimal outside resources for they're doing highly experimental projects, means: we better find some way to self-support, otherwise there will be very little chance for some (even quite brilliant) projects to survived until they blossom and bear fruit or some "apocalypse event" befall on our old system.

(someone thought this would be over indirection? OK.. let us doing some HFT for support our secret revolutionary projects! Occupy all their financal exchanges datacenters colo rack space! Cool)

related info:

Ecovillage - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia -
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eco-village

FOOD FOR THOUGHT by Mitch Schultz - United States Artists - Great art forms here -
http://www.unitedstatesartists.org/showcase/food_for_thought

P2P Foundation » Blog Archive » The status of the global village movement in 2010 -
http://blog.p2pfoundation.net/the-status-of-the-global-village-movement-in-2010/2011/01/27

(to be continuing...)

Enjoy

netrin

Activity: 322
Merit: 251

FirstBits: 168Bc

View Profile
November 25, 2011, 01:49:20 PM

It's an interesting idea and Taiwan is an appealing location (for me personally because IMO the world's best oolongs are from your mountains and not a few of your elders play go).

Greenlandic tupilak. Hand carved, traditional cursed bone figures. Sorry, polar bear, walrus and human remains not available for export.
Bitbird (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2011, 04:51:06 PM

Yes.. not the best country for doing start-up or eco-villagy but you can buy teas everywhere, "oolongs" and others alike.  I could find some for you if you like. Cheesy

netrin

View Profile
November 26, 2011, 08:27:05 PM
Last edit: November 27, 2011, 05:28:10 PM by netrin

I'd have some very specific requests, as Goat in N. Thailand flaked out on me. There are gardens in Hsinchu which produce excellent Bai Hao. As I understand they allow a seasonal insect to chew on the leaves so that they are naturally bruised and produce a better fermentation. Is that common practice?

Greenlandic tupilak. Hand carved, traditional cursed bone figures. Sorry, polar bear, walrus and human remains not available for export.
Bitbird (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2011, 04:20:14 PM

I am not expert in this respect. But this's quite possible method for the teas making process.

see:
Oriental Beauty Reviews | RateTea.net
Taiwan's Bai Hao tea-where and how it grows and how it's made

netrin

View Profile
November 27, 2011, 05:30:52 PM

The tea was a favorite of Queen Elizabeth II, who named it Oriental Beauty in the 1960's

Well then. Maybe you could export tea? I'm curious to try samples of this same tea from different gardens.

Bitbird (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2011, 05:57:47 PM

Maybe? What "samples" would you like to try? You can PM me. I'll see what I can do.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: