Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:54:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Investing decision  (Read 29649 times)
Nitori_m

Activity: 346
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 09:34:40 PM

The time is right especially for long-term investment. Buy some couple of cent worth prospective tokens with good road map and watch them grow. I have seen some tokens / coins enjoy some fast growth recently   

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
darshan331

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 07:44:53 AM

Investing in crypto is risky but not all time.investment is totally depend on our experience, we should predict and choose right coin and go for invest.there is nothing in this world without risk to get good results.
only few months usually market in bad condition, and if we have some skills and knowledge on it we could avoid this situation.if we want gain huge profits so we should accept the high risk too.
yeah exactly the price will recover in next few days, hope for best.
Ivanmikronov

Activity: 159
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 07:59:23 AM

I suggest to buy altcoins now. The price may not the lowest, and maybe even a little cheaper, but this is not accurate. But not in this case, it is better to buy at a low price, will soon begin to rise and there is an easy opportunity to capitalize on an uptrend, although I suggest not to sell but to store your coins even longer. Then profit can much grow.
ripple

Activity: 287
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 08:05:40 AM

This is the right time to invest in crypto. Market prices are falling on the opportunity to buy at low prices. We will have long term investment. Now have to patiently wait until the price increases. And it is better to invest now than feel you missed a chance later. I believe that early next year prices will rise

97percent

Activity: 392

☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 08:30:40 AM

In my opinion, now is the right time and opportunity to buy coins. The risk is great because crypto is in bad condition. But by buying the best coins in crypto, I think it can minimize risk. The decision to invest in the best altcoins, as well as bitcoin, will get a greater chance of making profits compared to investing in small altcoins that don't have good popularity.

☀️☀️☀️☀️  ISKRA (CCOH)- Crypto coin of hope | An innovative method for supporting children around the world  ☀️☀️☀️☀️
https://iskra-coin.io
kagtaviy_mo

Activity: 322
Merit: 22

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 08:33:40 AM

Hey. Now you can buy for the long term but there are no guarantees.

Preview:
》》》VANM - VIRAL ADVERTISING NETWORK MINING《《《
LIGHTPAPER ☆ WHITEPAPER ☆ TOKEN SALE
Telegram Channel | Telegram Community | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Airdrop | Bounty

Code:
Code:

Sr Member. Hero Member. Legendary
Preview:
》》》VANM - VIRAL ADVERTISING NETWORK MINING《《《
LIGHTPAPER ☆ WHITEPAPER ☆ TOKEN SALE
Telegram Channel | Telegram Community | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Airdrop | Bounty

Code:
Code:
Ojengonggu

Activity: 756
Merit: 105

Trphy.io

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 08:58:13 AM

Is current time good for buy more coin?
Normally, I will buy more when the price of coin is dropped. But with this situation of the market, I doubt the effectiveness of buying decision. Please give me an advise!
This time is very good to buy coins do you like because market situation a very stable for a few month arround 200-210B. Do your own research very carefully, if you buy coin in the right time it will give you a huge profit.
until now we are waiting for the beginning of the bull months but until now there are no signs of arrival and investment in the top 10 coins is the best thing to make a profit even if not as much as we imagine

cafechino
Copper Member

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 09:21:41 AM

It is very important thing to take decision in crypto, if we take good decision then it will help us to earn better profit. it is also important that which coin we select for investment.
darefreads

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 09:29:08 AM

Yes of course this is the right time to buy more coins to make more earnings and I think choosing the right currency to invest is also a right thing to make it more efficient in the future. And the effectiveness of that choosing the currency to invest and the right time can see when the market started to increase the value of any currency.
balfouri

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 09:29:46 AM

Normally, I will buy more when the price of coin is dropped. But with this situation of the market, I doubt the effectiveness of buying decision. Please give me an advise!
Your decision is good,when the value price was drop then its time to buy as many as you can.But as of this moment the value price of the coins are not raising what we are trying to do is stop buying or hold it until the price will recover.

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
doroshok1

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 09:44:16 AM

It is difficult to answer with full confidence, but now is the right time to buy coins. Of course not perfect, but not bad. I myself have recently bought several cryptocurrencies, and will keep as a long-term investment for 2-3 years.

Apollonia 〇 | HEALTHCARE ECOSYSTEM
https://apollonia.io
pufenduy

Activity: 170

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 09:48:38 AM

Yes the time is awesome to start investing in crypto currencies. But as a small advise, find a good ICO in that you would take part in. Just wait till the ICO will go live on exchanges and you will get their tokens for the much smaller price.
inwas797

Activity: 770

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 10:05:35 AM

Today is a very good time to buy these coins as BTC,ETH,ADA,STELLAR,LTC,EOS,NEO. Today, they have an attractive price and if there is a possibility that you can invest in the purchase of coins part of their capital in order to further make a profit.
alexsoul

Activity: 182

”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 10:17:05 AM

Now is the best time to buy cryptocurrency. The market is at the bottom and buying cryptocurrency, you will definitely get your profit, you only need patience.

https://bidooh.io/ ▸▸  Decentralized Digital Billboards
Backed by OKEx & Director of Manchester United    ●●
jouns

Activity: 812
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 05:34:05 AM

Many say that now is the best time to invest, but I disagree with them. I think it is a bad idea to invest in a stagnating market, no matter how low the price is, you must wait for a trend change.
ololajulo

Activity: 2226
Merit: 270

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 05:42:18 AM

It is very important thing to take decision in crypto, if we take good decision then it will help us to earn better profit. it is also important that which coin we select for investment.
Making important decisions may depend also on what you know at a certain time, thats why it is important in this space to keep yourself appraised of the prevailing market conditions and news that affect every coin of interest. Experience will help to understand the likely end of a trend. Risk must always be carefully managed to prevent and reduce loss. Now I know loss might be part of the game except one is willing to wait as long as possible for a project.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
lorapalmer

Activity: 364

https://bvo.trybravo.com/

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 05:58:18 AM

Why not to buy? Looks like a smart opportunity to me to invest money in crypto now as price is very affordable. Though of course we can't predict the future so can just guess how the market will behave in the future.

PlusOne88

Activity: 420

“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 06:22:00 AM

I think there is more to resolve on the actual usage so that we could really have a clear analysis of the current situation. People invest money in the hope that there will come a time when the coin will priced higher than when it was bought. Of course we know that the price of the coins are linked to the demands or usage yet the real scenario of buying the coins gives a false value. I said false, because people don't really use it and many though not all, buy the coins hoping that others are as well buying so that prices will go up and they could earn from the rise of the demands for the coin. But this should not have been the case because it will only hide the real truth about the real usage. When people will then decide to sell their coin because they can't wait for the value to go up, volatility could be the next event. Especially if more people have thought just the same. This is the reason why the prices couldn't just go up because there was no real usage. With real usage there will be real average demands and the more stable will be the coins. So when should we invest? It should be during times when the coins by itself will have a better use. I think that is the best time but anytime will do but consider the possibilities of losing your investments and be safe always.

FirstCryptic

Activity: 112

🔵The Global Foodservice Loyalty Space

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 09:33:42 PM

Many participants in the crypto market left it and left the altcoins. Of course, everyone made a loss selling them at lower prices. Soon they will return to the market and will invest in altcoins. Such participants have lost less money and will now return to the crypto market with great interest.

[ R E S T O t o k e n ]     |     The Global Foodservice Loyalty Space
     TOKEN SALE      ❱ Oct 10th - Dec 14th
khan149
Copper Member

Activity: 463
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 06:26:24 PM

If you're baffled regarding purchasing cash or even not really, I believe you shouldn't get them since you continue to be baffled, you've still got absolutely no encounter as well as understanding within the cryptocurrency marketplace, you need to find out more about this prior to purchasing all of them.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: