Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 02:46:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: This is bad  (Read 971 times)
Lafu
Legendary

Activity: 2954
Merit: 3035

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 12:12:11 PM

Well, at least it is "thanking God" this time no complain or ask thread about Merit!

LOL    Grin   Tongue   Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 1036

Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 02:15:32 PM

Just because you belong to higher rank doesn't mean that you can call posts that's put up junior members and newbies as shit.
Most of the people with the same rank as you are spamming all over the forum so no doubt that your posts are considered by high ranked members as "shit". Take note "MOST" not all.

The reason we have this rank means that we are still learning and getting better.
I will say it again, most of the users who have the same rank as you are only here just to do bounty campaigns and they are considered spammers by most people here. Take note "MOST" not all. I believe there are only a few people who want to learn here especially in your rank

You have to teach us and not abuse us. I have seen other legendary members explain stuff in a way i understand but this is uncalled for.
The forum has all of the information already. They don't need to spoon feed all of the new users here and teach you like you are a student. Be initiative and use the search bar. You can find almost all of the information here scattered.

More than anything there has to be equality in the forum and we will have to treat everyone in the same way. Moderators have to look at this guy and ban him instantly. He not only abused me by calling my post shit but he also racially abused me.
Anybody can call you anything and they can do it to me too. They can call me a shitposter (which is half true Cheesy), a stupid idiot, an alien that came from space, they can call me the creator of X coin if they want too. This is internet lols. Don't take what they are saying here seriously.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
allahabadi

Activity: 952
Merit: 166

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 02:29:24 PM

GROW A THICKER SKIN...

IMO

Ignore the inbred, paw-licking, racist mother-fuckers... All they wanna do is earn money; if you ain't filling their pockets; they'll abuse u without any reason...

And yeah... Call them what you will... Just try to protect your real life identity or they'll call u and ur mother and try to extort... Ofc when it fails they'll call it a sting...

P.S. I believe that most of the staff and admins are in on this... So be careful...
nkampala

Activity: 66
Merit: 62

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 04:10:09 PM

Just going to quote the rules/FAQ, might give you an explanation to your problem/rant:

Q: Someone insulted me. Why aren't you deleting his post/thread?
A: Possible (since we don't have the time or resources to check) insults are also allowed as long as they contain any kind of constructive opinion, info or something else substantial and aren't off-topic. For example, posting something like "you are dumb" will be deleted as it contains no meaningful content. However, if the post is somehwere along the lines of "You are dumb. This is wrong because this website/thread/etc. has explained it's not right", it's in most cases accepted.

People are probably going to say shitty things to you on the forum, which sucks, but that's the reality. If you really think that the post violates this, you should just report it.

Let's just remember though that just because we can throw insults at each other doesn't mean we should. Let's try to be civil y'all
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 3830

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 04:41:45 PM

Fuck T-Man. Who gives a fuck what that twerp thinks.
You, apparently.

Most of you legendary fucks are complaining about how there are spam posts but what have you fucking done about it? Nothing.
Legendary members cant ban or mute members. Their reports are pretty much the same compared to reports by any ranked members; also, you're speaking as if legendary members has magical powers that can magically stop people from posting spam.

And now you're calling them "legendary fucks" after complaining about a similar name calling. Quite ironic, ain't it? Get outta here.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Nagesh021 (OP)

Activity: 91
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 05:06:42 PM

You, apparently.

Most of you legendary fucks are complaining about how there are spam posts but what have you fucking done about it? Nothing.
Legendary members cant ban or mute members. Their reports are pretty much the same compared to reports by any ranked members; also, you're speaking as if legendary members has magical powers that can magically stop people from posting spam.

And now you're calling them "legendary fucks" after complaining about a similar name calling. Quite ironic, ain't it? Get outta here.

The only thing ironic is here is how you didn't get the context in which i told that. umm it's my post why don't you get outta here?
mdayonliner
Copper Member

Activity: 630
Merit: 420

We are Bitcoin!

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:41:37 PM

OP, don't get offended. TMAN actually is a good forum member  (my honest opinion). Overtime you will be ok with him. It's his style of talking to others.

I was offended by him  long ago, when I was new to the forum.

so people, stop bitching and contribute..
Right this isnt 100% Meta, but as this is where the most bitching is done about the system I am posting here..
Please use this as a reference for any more bitching and moaning, tell people to step up the game to be more like nullius...  

It's a new place to you. Once you start spending more time, you will start making friends (Not sure if friend is the correct word LOL), well-wishers.

It's interesting to read some of the responses on that topic LOL...

No. People like you ruined it  in the first place and now you want to "make it a better place". Yeah right.
Tongue

Fuck you op. Get a life this isn't pre school

@OP: see my merit history...
There are handsome number of members here you will find they won't do this if you end up with having a bad experience with them.

A little moral: Don't let the negative energy to control you, instead use it to go higher. Others will notice.

Be happy be at peace. Looking forward to BTC at $1M
Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 671

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:51:57 PM

The way I see it is you are the only one who mentioned the word "rank" and also made this topic relating into ranks yet TMAN pnly commented on your post not involving anythimg related to your rank. So far what I can tell is you are making this situation related to your rank which you are kinda reaching. Sorry but I feel the same way as what TMAN is saying that you are here looking for merits in order to rank up. Yes people with money can buy higher ranked accounts is unfair but our DT members are giving an extra effort on catching them.
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 10:41:58 PM

Most ya'll are telling this topic has already been discussed but what change has it bought? Fuck T-Man. Who gives a fuck what that twerp thinks. Most of you legendary fucks are complaining about how there are spam posts but what have you fucking done about it? Nothing.

This is confusing. Are you complaining about TMAN or having a crush on him?

Legendary fucks tend to report spam to moderators compared to Jr. fucks who create whiny threads when things don't go their way.
pugman
Legendary

Activity: 2383
Merit: 1551

dogs are cute.

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 11:19:13 PM

No. People like you ruined it  in the first place and now you want to "make it a better place". Yeah right.
Tongue
Oops! Also, stop showing people my hypocritic nature.

OP man, shit happens. People say things at you. I have been on both ends, and all I learnt stop giving a fuck on what people think or say about you, be it IRL or on the internet. If someone calls you a cunt, don't be like "I am offended, he cannot talk to me like that." He can,but its on him if chooses to or not. You can try to prove him wrong. If you don't like a user,ignore him. That will be in your best interests. This is the INTERNET, people talk thrash everywhere, most of them don't mean it.     d

People on this forum start swearing and be rude on all members irrelevant of rank, trust, merit, someother judgement criteria, because a lot of things happened here, which you have no clue of, people have actual trust issues. Even the most reputed members go down and their friends won't be able to support them. There's a lot more I can tell you, but before all that, you need to mature up and not take everything super seriously.

mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 3830

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 02:19:15 AM

You, apparently.

The only thing ironic is here is how you didn't get the context in which i told that. umm it's my post why don't you get outta here?

haha sure buddy. Whining on forums isn't going to get you anywhere or isn't going to help you move forward. Just to let you know if you haven't realized that by now.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
MainIbem

Activity: 1330
Merit: 385

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 02:41:26 AM

Please permit me, but this topic makes a good read for humor. I really enjoy the fire and cross fire discussions yet not to take away the points being raised.

The issue of shitpost is a controversial one. And I keep asking, what are the characteristics of a shitpost? Until all of us have some agreed qualification of what constitutes a shitpost, we will continue to have this kind of threads and hot debates.

Thanks to the democratic nature of bitcointalk.org that somehow allow for such freeness of expression of thought.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Foxpup
Legendary

Activity: 4340
Merit: 3042

Vile Vixen and Miss Bitcointalk 2021-2023

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 03:04:39 AM

Most ya'll are telling this topic has already been discussed but what change has it bought? Fuck T-Man. Who gives a fuck what that twerp thinks. Most of you legendary fucks are complaining about how there are spam posts but what have you fucking done about it? Nothing.
I'm told I'm only a decent fuck, a good fuck at best, and certainly not a legendary one. I suppose my lacking sexual prowess is why I have so much time to do something about the all the spam posts:

You have reported 6362 posts with 100% accuracy (6163 good, 34 bad, 165 unhandled).

Will pretend to do unspeakable things (while actually eating a taco) for bitcoins: 1K6d1EviQKX3SVKjPYmJGyWBb1avbmCFM4
I am not on the scammers' paradise known as Telegram! Do not believe anyone claiming to be me off-forum without a signed message from the above address! Accept no excuses and make no exceptions!
finaleshot2016
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1007

Degen in the Space

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 03:17:39 AM

There are special reasons why TMAN said that, you must find the answers not to rant about it and request to the moderators to ban him/her.

Everyone can judge, ranks are not the basis of judgement. The reason why beginners are always the target of some higher ups is because they're not reading and abide rules and regulations.

Also, please apply proper quotation. Since you're in meta, you can observe what/how people post here. Rephrased post and other common thoughts replies are just shitposts.
allahabadi

Activity: 952
Merit: 166

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 03:32:47 AM

-snipped asslicking-
@OP: see my merit history...
There are handsome number of members here you will find they won't do this if you end up with having a bad experience with them.

R u trying to say that Good Experiences( Ass Licking) will get you merits... And trying to promote others to do same...

No wonder only one member tagged you for shady activity and none tagged you for being a Ponzi promoter...
Nagesh021 (OP)

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 05:00:48 AM

haha sure buddy. Whining on forums isn't going to get you anywhere or isn't going to help you move forward. Just to let you know if you haven't realized that by now.

Nobody is whining here kid. Racially abusing someone is bad. T-Man wouldn't have the balls to tell it on anybody's face if it were in real world.
mu_enrico
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 2133

Slots Enthusiast & Expert

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 05:36:46 AM

<...>

Dude, you need to chill a bit. You need to also put yourself in his (and other seniors) shoes. This spam-fest is really annoying and it's so difficult to differentiate between a newbie who really want to learn and a born shitposter (and don't forget a bot). It took me months to understand what's going on with this forum.

Yes, some high-rank members tend to be hostile and disrespectful. Just befriend the good person, and ignore the assh*les. This is the internet! What exactly do you want?

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
xtraelv
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1924

฿ear ride on the rainbow slide

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 06:41:04 AM

Grin

We are surrounded by legends on this forum. Phenomenal successes and catastrophic failures. Then there are the scams. This forum is a digital museum.  
* The most iconic historic bitcointalk threads.* Satoshi * Cypherpunks*MtGox*Bitcointalk hacks*pHiShInG* Silk Road*Pirateat40*Knightmb*Miner shams*Forum scandals*BBCode*
Troll spotting*Thank you to madnessteat for my custom avatar hat.
TMAN
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808

Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 06:43:04 AM
Merited by actmyname (1), krogothmanhattan (1)

I have been in this forum for quiet a while i have been seen this happening again and again. Just because you belong to higher rank doesn't mean that you can call posts that's put up junior members and newbies as shit. The reason we have this rank means that we are still learning and getting better. You have to teach us and not abuse us. I have seen other legendary members explain stuff in a way i understand but this is uncalled for. More than anything there has to be equality in the forum and we will have to treat everyone in the same way. Moderators have to look at this guy and ban him instantly. He not only abused me by calling my post shit but he also racially abused me.

Your posts are shit, you are moaning like a used tampon on a Tuesday BTW 5 weeks isn't quite a while.

use the search button and I wont be pissed off, I have every right to be pissed off by repeated threads from 0 merit members that provide 0 new insight or thought. 

once again this is another shitpost, moaning and bitching - do yourself and everyone else a solid and read the fucking rules div.

████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
██████████████████████████
.FORTUNEJACK   JOIN INVINCIBLE JACKMATE AND WIN......10 BTC........
██████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀██████
█████  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄  █████
█████  █████ █████  █████
█████  ██▄     ▄██  █████
█████  ████   ████  █████
█████▄  ██▄▄█▄▄██  ▄█████
██████▄  ███████  ▄██████
███████▄   ▀▀▀   ▄███████
██████████▄▄ ▄▄██████████
Nagesh021 (OP)

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 06:56:50 AM

I have been in this forum for quiet a while i have been seen this happening again and again. Just because you belong to higher rank doesn't mean that you can call posts that's put up junior members and newbies as shit. The reason we have this rank means that we are still learning and getting better. You have to teach us and not abuse us. I have seen other legendary members explain stuff in a way i understand but this is uncalled for. More than anything there has to be equality in the forum and we will have to treat everyone in the same way. Moderators have to look at this guy and ban him instantly. He not only abused me by calling my post shit but he also racially abused me.

Your posts are shit, you are moaning like a used tampon on a Tuesday BTW 5 weeks isn't quite a while.

use the search button and I wont be pissed off, I have every right to be pissed off by repeated threads from 0 merit members that provide 0 new insight or thought. 

once again this is another shitpost, moaning and bitching - do yourself and everyone else a solid and read the fucking rules div.

The only thing that's shit on this forum is you. I think your parents found you in a dumpyard. Whatchu gonna do about the moaning and the bitching you bitch?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: