Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:17:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I buy more ETH?  (Read 1970 times)
MediumPassion324

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:58:02 AM

today the price of ETH is low. If you  want to buy ETH and invest, then it is the time as the price will get high in a short time. Buy as more as possible and wait to get more profit.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
S[m]OKE

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 12:01:33 PM

I think you should not ask to buy you or not, you have to decide for yourself, although I think that ETH will soon begin to grow

Tokoyami

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 12:05:32 PM

I think you should not ask to buy you or not, you have to decide for yourself, although I think that ETH will soon begin to grow
Yes,  I think so when price is very attractive, but this is not an excuse for breaking your rules and investing in one coin more than you planned. I believe on ETH, but I'm not ready to invest all the money in it.
greengarden2018

Activity: 24

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 12:12:05 PM

Yes,  I think so when price is very attractive, but this is not an excuse for breaking your rules and investing in one coin more than you planned. I believe on ETH, but I'm not ready to invest all the money in it.

Yes I really believe that now is the right time to buy while the crypto currency market is still very cheap so we can get more earnings once the market will survive because most of the time bull market for crypto is the fourth market of the year.
superscommessebitcoin

Activity: 1176
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 12:21:05 PM

At the moment, I have suspended investing in cryptocurrencies, as the direction of the cryptocurrency market is extremely uncertain, and to a greater extent, of course, we see a bearish trend. Personally, I think we should pause now.
bitmattrix88

Activity: 504

FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 12:23:42 PM

I want to buy some ETH more, but the market is too bleak. What should I do?
Now Eth trying to price up and i think this is a last days for buy eth in thats lowest price. Also i think end of year eth can reach 1000$ value again.

╔══[   ICO   ]════|█ ▌     FABA invest     ▐ █|════[   AIRDROP   ]══╗
⚫     POWERFUL THOUGHT AND STRONG FAITH CAN DO ANYTHING     ⚫
Whitepaper   Telegram   Facebook   Twitter   Medium   Reddit   ANN Thread
dommerty

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 12:25:44 PM

Yes, you should! ETH is undervaluated at the moment and miners don't receive proper income now, so I hope situation will be changed in some weeks or months at least.
J Gambler

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 12:29:21 PM

Yes, you should! ETH is undervaluated at the moment and miners don't receive proper income now, so I hope situation will be changed in some weeks or months at least.
In my own experience.. I think that this is the right time buy ethereum while the prices are very low because I know and I hope that ethereum will recover so easily, it is such a great coin and has a potential to be bright on future. So don't think too much. Every will be fine, soon. Just wait and see.

Y U MAD AT ME
Dextord

Activity: 335
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 12:31:44 PM

in my opinion this is the right time to buy when prices go down and hold until the end of this year, in my opinion eth is only down for a while and my estimate of eth will rise at the end of the year like last year maybe even more
Impaler

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 06:26:12 PM

Yeah. You can buy some ETH if you want. Cause at this moment Eth price is very low compare to last bull run or ETH's all time high. I personally think that 270-300 $ range is one of the best range for buying ETH. Eth is one of the most trusted coin for us. Everyone know about it and as a platform token eth is best and most popular. Eth is first platform for ICOs. Almost all icos is based on eth .But for last few months market is going down and down. So eth price is also down. And for few months people are losing their trust about icos so eth price is effected by it. That's it price is low so if you want to envest in eth you can.
And better do invest in your own risk and  do some research before investment. Thank you.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
GoodHounter

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 06:28:11 PM

I think that soon the fall of the market will end and the purchase of Ethereum is the best option for investment.
bchdfsy

Activity: 60
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 06:37:48 PM

You definitely have to buy Ethereum now, because you do not buy so cheap later, but you can sell and get an excellent profit after that. So watch the market, and make money.
gavikzal

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 07:49:43 PM

We need to put aside all doubts and invest in ethereum right now. At the moment the price is very attractive. Of course, the fall in prices leads to negative thoughts and experiences, but they must be discarded. The price of Ethereum will grow, we need to invest in It in order not to miss the benefit.

PotassiumIodideCryptoc

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 09:04:27 AM

Yes, now it's a good idea, you can easily get x3 or x4 to the end of the year. But you can find a lot of projects, the capitalization of which can grow much stronger.
filtyfrank251

Activity: 364

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 11:07:54 AM

Now is the time to buy Eth, because the price of eth is extremely deep, this is the lowest price from 2017 to now, I think there will be a price boom of altcoin on Money market, so let's hold on waiting

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
ximabe

Activity: 82

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 05:52:37 PM

The present cost is 1 ETH = $ 294.16. In any case, when contributing you don't really purchase no less than 1ETH that you can purchase 0.1ETH or even 0.01. This is likewise preference of the advanced coin, the littlest unit of ETH is 0.00000001 ETH. In this way, to put resources into Ethereum you don't need excessively cash, this relies upon the capital you have, the more you play a considerable measure yet the less you play.
george888055

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 06:00:26 PM

I would advice to buy coz believe the future will be built on crypto, ethereum specifically. Do some more research on eth and what it can really do.
efeyigit39

Activity: 129

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 06:06:08 PM

the ethereum cryptographic currencies have fallen even below the market's last year's price. I think for investors an opportunity. now is the right time to buy.
maro101

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 06:14:07 PM

I managed to buy the ethereum for $ 260, but now is a good time to buy. Do not miss this good opportunity to buy this crypto currency.
ocid

Activity: 588
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 09:09:40 PM

I want to buy some ETH more, but the market is too bleak. What should I do?
ethereum is the most potential type of altcoin among others, I think it would not hurt if you make the decision to buy more ethereum when the market price is decreasing, you can get multiple profits if you make an investment in ethereum as a term investment long
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: