Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:29:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]Raincheck - Global loyalty & rewards points exchange aggregator on Stellar  (Read 11439 times)
yuvadeep

Activity: 468
Merit: 12

A Solopreneur. Cryptocurrency enthusiast.

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2018, 06:49:09 PM

RainCheck came up with a new plan where it goes beyond the range of online and offline. It is a commerce platform that helps all the retail brands that track and controls through an online product that discovers in the store all the sales. RainCheck offers to link their credit or debit cards this leads to add offers to the people, gaining loyalty points or cash-back to any debit or credit payment card.  RainCheck is one of the first and best organizations in the world with a commerce platform that reaches all the points to all the players. RainCheck provides a solution not only to the users who individualize their shopping experience, for both online and offline, but it offers a retail brand that helps them to measure digital marketing that spends through offline. RainCheck decided to build a decentralized loyalty platform on the stellar blockchain platform. Stellar connects not only to banks, payments systems and people around the world. RainCheck provides a plan to all the consumers to combine their reward points from multiple loyalty schemes into one digital unit, the Rain Token. The Rain Token creates a takeaway transfer mechanism on the RainCheck Commerce Platform.  Therefore, this token is designed on the stellar protocol, that is specially designed to allow all the micro-payments that can handle all the transactions very fast and at a very low cost.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
chickaboom

Activity: 614
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 08:09:37 AM

RainCheck came up with a new plan where it goes beyond the range of online and offline. It is a commerce platform that helps all the retail brands that track and controls through an online product that discovers in the store all the sales. RainCheck offers to link their credit or debit cards this leads to add offers to the people, gaining loyalty points or cash-back to any debit or credit payment card.  RainCheck is one of the first and best organizations in the world with a commerce platform that reaches all the points to all the players. RainCheck provides a solution not only to the users who individualize their shopping experience, for both online and offline, but it offers a retail brand that helps them to measure digital marketing that spends through offline. RainCheck decided to build a decentralized loyalty platform on the stellar blockchain platform. Stellar connects not only to banks, payments systems and people around the world. RainCheck provides a plan to all the consumers to combine their reward points from multiple loyalty schemes into one digital unit, the Rain Token. The Rain Token creates a takeaway transfer mechanism on the RainCheck Commerce Platform.  Therefore, this token is designed on the stellar protocol, that is specially designed to allow all the micro-payments that can handle all the transactions very fast and at a very low cost.

That's quite the summary Yuvadeep, it points to all the important stuff in regards to RainCheck. Thanks for taking the time and happy to have you onboard.  Wink Cheesy
royalfestus

Activity: 2408
Merit: 516

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 07:21:37 PM
Last edit: November 01, 2018, 07:42:35 PM by royalfestus

The ICO had been announced to extend till Q2 2019 except the $28million is reached earlier. Such a long extended ICO sometimes worries me because they might get out of noticed from investors except they are actively involved physical campaign in most conferences and seminars where they allowed the gathering of prospective investors and they could meet with them, most especially when bounty had ended earlier.
ribenapurpz

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 09:29:14 PM

The ICO had been announced to extend till Q2 2019 except the $28million is reached earlier. Such a long extended ICO sometimes worries me because they might get out of noticed from investors except they are actively involved physical campaign in most conferences and seminars where they allowed the gathering of prospective investors and they could meet with them, most especially when bounty had ended earlier.

Hi there, I know what you mean, however it is in companies interests to stall on sales at the moment as not many people have funds they can invest with in this bear market, for me looking at the date makes sense. After all they are the team of experts. But that's just my 2 cents  Roll Eyes
ridho002

Activity: 340
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 09:48:12 PM

Well, I see raincheck is still in Pre-Sale stage. It's no longer strange to hear that the duration of the ICO is extended, but announcing it at the Pre-Sale time is still on going is quite brave, but at least they announced their plans from the start, rather than investors getting annoyed later.
ribenapurpz

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 09:52:59 PM

Well, I see raincheck is still in Pre-Sale stage. It's no longer strange to hear that the duration of the ICO is extended, but announcing it at the Pre-Sale time is still on going is quite brave, but at least they announced their plans from the start, rather than investors getting annoyed later.
Yes, better than some ICO's some leave it till the last moment and just constantly extend!
YuryK.

Activity: 700
Merit: 280

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2018, 10:11:36 AM

As far as I know, it has not yet been announced how much has been raised so far. The decision to extend the crowdsale is quite clear. In this market, no one wants to invest their money
royalfestus

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 06:47:08 PM

I want to know why the reward pool is 25%, it looks too much to me. What measure will be engaged to make the distribution or allotment of the reward pool transparent? Does the team actually need the distribution?
willraincheck

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2018, 02:36:46 AM
Last edit: November 16, 2018, 03:09:03 AM by willraincheck

I want to know why the reward pool is 25%, it looks too much to me. What measure will be engaged to make the distribution or allotment of the reward pool transparent? Does the team actually need the distribution?

The rewards pool is only used for the token circulation of RainCheck business ecosystem.

https://image.raincheck.biz/raincheck/raintoken-economics.png

Token Inflow
  • Customers can use reward tokens to buy cash voucher to use in the offline store of O2O partnership merchants. The tokens will be recycled to rewards pool.
  • Customers can use reward tokens to buy products through cross border ecommerce. The tokens will be recycled to the rewards pool.
  • RainCheck will periodically buy back tokens to fulfill the needs of the rewards pool with profits from the business.

Token Outflow
  • Customers can earn reward tokens when they download and install the app.
  • Customers can earn reward tokens by buying products through cross border ecommerce.
  • Customers can earn reward tokens through card-linked offer when they shopping and entertaining.
  • RainCheck will periodically buy back and burn out tokens with profits from the business.
iccel

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2018, 06:36:03 AM

This project seems very good.Thanks to all developers and workers.

iccel

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2018, 05:37:08 AM

SPC speed, security,features such as not being central.As a matter of fact, it's a star-vision alliance.

royalfestus

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 02:59:55 PM

The promise Q3/Q4 is here and expect possibility a second bounty, maybe with a smaller budget like the contemporary campaign to raise aware, wherebye build a large active community except the team is no more interested. I hope the team has learnt a lot from the time off the scene to put a success ICO/IEO.
royalfestus

View Profile
January 04, 2020, 08:49:01 AM

Rain is not available for sale on https://stellarport.io/home currently at $0.025/ 0.22 xlm. The project had concentrated on building the platform which serves retail, travel and loyalty program in general. Interested investors can get more information on the project's telegram group https://t.me/getraincheck
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: