Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 04:44:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]Raincheck - Global loyalty & rewards points exchange aggregator on Stellar  (Read 11439 times)
AmaZixOfficial (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 103
Merit: 8

AmaZix.com - Professional community management

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 01:19:07 PM
Last edit: August 22, 2018, 01:10:43 PM by AmaZixOfficial

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kieran_84

Activity: 261
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:25:29 AM

The 1st Round of the Lottery begins is open and will go on for one week (end date 26.08 - 11:59 CEST). Here is how you can participate:

1. Join Raincheck’s Telegram group: https://t.me/getraincheck
2. Search for a 6-character code that starts with “RC” in the Telegram group pinned message
3. Submit this form: https://goo.gl/forms/uljNDDEmqy4yM9c93  and confirm your participation in this thread by posting “participating in Raincheck Lottery round 1” in the Telegram group

A total of 100 prizes of $50 in RAIN tokens will be drawn in this first round.

The winners will be announced within 24 hours after the end of the round in the Telegram group.

Al participants will be added to this sheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vTGpw3pWjW7O5TM08D2jgLEFwRWDJJfG6b4oXzFjzkeJnjLng7T97mO_S1aht-FlGR6WQXVAE0OMcwJ/pubhtml
Felicisimoiii

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 04:32:07 AM

The 1st Round of the Lottery begins is open and will go on for one week (end date 26.08 - 11:59 CEST). Here is how you can participate:

1. Join Raincheck’s Telegram group: https://t.me/getraincheck
2. Search for a 6-character code that starts with “RC” in the Telegram group pinned message
3. Submit this form: https://goo.gl/forms/uljNDDEmqy4yM9c93  and confirm your participation in this thread by posting “participating in Raincheck Lottery round 1” in the Telegram group

A total of 100 prizes of $50 in RAIN tokens will be drawn in this first round.

The winners will be announced within 24 hours after the end of the round in the Telegram group.

Al participants will be added to this sheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vTGpw3pWjW7O5TM08D2jgLEFwRWDJJfG6b4oXzFjzkeJnjLng7T97mO_S1aht-FlGR6WQXVAE0OMcwJ/pubhtml

The first round of the lottery has been drawn: https://lottery.amazix.com/?eyJ0aXRsZSI6IkxvdHRlcnkiLCJ0aW1lIjoxNTM0ODQ5MjAwMTY4LCJwYXJ0aWNpcGFudHMiOiI3OCI sIndpbm5lcnMiOiI3OCJ9

We will be reviewing whether the chosen people fulfilled the conditions of participation and if necessary we will draw a few additional numbers until we have 100 winners.

Congratulations to all the lucky winners! Grin
Ruicosta.ac

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 05:03:22 AM

The team behind the project is both highly experienced in ICT and also well versed in that latest technology and methods for building out data driven solutions. Good projects attract good people and Raincheck continue to attract talent from many places.
Bryan1214

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 11:05:23 AM

participating in Raincheck Lottery round 1
iwasneverhere

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 11:08:26 AM

Can you explain more what does SCP stands for? PoW means Proof of Work but I wonder what exactly SCP is, is it a PoS with the modified system?
Zye

Activity: 87

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 12:33:46 PM

Can you explain more what does SCP stands for? PoW means Proof of Work but I wonder what exactly SCP is, is it a PoS with the modified system?

Hello there! SCP means "Stellar Consensus Protocol"
"The SCP provides a way to reach consensus without relying on a closed system to accurately record
financial transactions. SCP has a set of provable safety properties that optimize for safety over liveness—in the event of partition or misbehaving nodes, it halts progress of the network until consensus can
be reached. SCP simultaneously enjoys four key properties: decentralized control, low latency, flexible
trust, and asymptotic security" From Page 31 of the Whitepaper! Link below!

https://raincheck-ico-static.s3.amazonaws.com/static/file/RAIN-Token-White-Paper.pdf
dev.samal84
Copper Member

Activity: 364
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:15:49 PM

Any specific reason to choose Stellar over Ethereum platform? Just curious as you are the 4th platform in a moth that choose Stellar over Ethereum.
sacskate

Activity: 994
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:25:06 PM

Plz can you give us more details about SCP  consensus and the difference between it and the traditional POW and POS
Felicisimoiii

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 11:43:03 PM

Any specific reason to choose Stellar over Ethereum platform? Just curious as you are the 4th platform in a moth that choose Stellar over Ethereum.

Hey there! Good question! This is from the RainCheck team,

"RAIN Tokens are issued on the more secure Stellar network, not the Ethereum network.  Ethereum tokens are issued to the ERC20 Token Standard.  ERC20 tokens are easy to issue and are infinitely customisable using Ethereum’s smart contracting language but recent events have highlighted some weaknesses of using ERC20, including smart contract security issues and very slow transaction processing.  Many organisations with only basic tokens use the Ethereum’s risky Turing-complete programming language.  RAIN Tokens use the more secure Stellar model, without the full functionality (and potential pitfalls) of Turing-complete smart contracts.  Stellar’s model of simple atomic declarative multi-operation transactions leads to better auditable code and limits uncertainty and risk.  Stellar Smart Contracts are implemented as an agreement between multiple parties and enforced by transactions using Stellar –provided APIs with huge benefits in cost and confirmation time."

Also, Stellar can be traded from day 1, meaning RAIN will be tradeable from day 1.

Hope that helps! Grin
Felicisimoiii

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 11:48:21 PM

Plz can you give us more details about SCP  consensus and the difference between it and the traditional POW and POS

Hi! Thank you for asking. This is from the whitepaper pg 31, also included on that page is a visual comparison between SCP, POW, POS, Byzantine, and Tendermint: https://raincheck-ico-static.s3.amazonaws.com/static/file/RAIN-Token-White-Paper.pdf

5.2 Stellar Consensus Protocol
The SCP provides a way to reach consensus without relying on a closed system to accurately record financial transactions. SCP has a set of provable safety properties that optimize for safety over liveness—in the event of partition or misbehaving nodes, it halts progress of the network until consensus can be reached. SCP simultaneously enjoys four key properties: decentralized control, low latency, flexible trust, and asymptotic security.

Please visit https://www.stellar.org/developers/guides/concepts/scp.html for more details
sacskate

Activity: 994
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 05:19:43 PM

Hi! Thank you for asking. This is from the whitepaper pg 31, also included on that page is a visual comparison between SCP, POW, POS, Byzantine, and Tendermint: https://raincheck-ico-static.s3.amazonaws.com/static/file/RAIN-Token-White-Paper.pdf

5.2 Stellar Consensus Protocol
The SCP provides a way to reach consensus without relying on a closed system to accurately record financial transactions. SCP has a set of provable safety properties that optimize for safety over liveness—in the event of partition or misbehaving nodes, it halts progress of the network until consensus can be reached. SCP simultaneously enjoys four key properties: decentralized control, low latency, flexible trust, and asymptotic security.

Please visit https://www.stellar.org/developers/guides/concepts/scp.html for more details
thnx for the reply so that explained to me why many new icos prefer stellar blockchain rather than ethereum . i see SCP is a way better than classic ethereum POW and POS
Dimosscolorist

Activity: 826
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 06:14:47 PM

Interesting choice of the network. Before that, I did not use Stellar. Judging by the description, this has an advantage in the security of transactions.
  But it seems to me that Stellar is not so popular as ETH. Does not that bother you? I hope that this factor will not have much influence.
BestKait

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 08:57:17 PM

Interesting choice of the network. Before that, I did not use Stellar. Judging by the description, this has an advantage in the security of transactions.
  But it seems to me that Stellar is not so popular as ETH. Does not that bother you? I hope that this factor will not have much influence.

Hey there,

You can trust that the team chose Stellar because it will make their platform more efficient.

Cheesy
kabit9

Activity: 853
Merit: 114

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 09:47:50 AM

Nice, I'm looking forward to this. I have joined the Reward campaign and look forward to a successful project and wide adoption.

Rangnara

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 07:30:40 PM

The project is very interesting to me, I will watch for sure! Wish the project a success.
Dasengineer

Activity: 434
Merit: 123

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 05:36:40 PM

There are many factors why projects choosing Stellar over ETH. Ethereum still facing the main issue with scalability, while Stellar offering over 1000 TPS with lower transaction Fees, than Ethereum in the more secure way. Stellar will probably catch up the market share very soon and more projects will choose it for launch.
thedon1997

Activity: 152

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 03:52:36 PM

Thank you all for the support!  Smiley
Dasengineer

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 10:00:18 PM

Overall the fundamental base of this project looks very solid. Experienced team and advisors, award-winning project migrating on blockchain. Loyalty coins don't perform well in this market but it's definitely a long-term investment.
traveler007

Activity: 840
Merit: 10

ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:37:56 AM

You have working offline business already? What advantages you have before other similar blockchain projects? (Momentum, Gatcoin)  Huh

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
Zye

Activity: 87

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 08:31:14 AM

You have working offline business already? What advantages you have before other similar blockchain projects? (Momentum, Gatcoin)  Huh

Hello there! The existing RainCheck O2O Commerce platform has completed a successful pilot phase and is now
embarking on a mission to disrupt the retail and travel sectors globally. One purpose of the Rain Token is to close the loop that exists within the Online-to-offline experience!

There are absolutely other blockchain projects that do similar, but nothing that does the same! This chart below will show you the advantages of the RAIN Token!

From page 34 of the Whitepaper!

Here is the link so you can check it out yourself! https://bit.ly/2MllMiN
Behiri

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 08:31:14 AM

I believe this is a good project, trust the team will grow successfully and good luck in the implementation of the project!
3dyx

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

https://twilight-coin.io/

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 08:56:54 AM

im interested with the feature like compliant with any existing financial regulations. can you tell me what the regulation did you mean. thank you

thedon1997

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 08:11:31 PM

im interested with the feature like compliant with any existing financial regulations. can you tell me what the regulation did you mean. thank you

Hey 3dyx, can you please elaborate on your question?
Dayattaufik

Activity: 602
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 03:28:48 AM

I am very proud of the performance of this project, good luck until the target is set.
jacasta19

Activity: 75

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 06:17:06 AM

both idea and team look very polished, I have high expectations from this project
thedon1997

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 04:00:48 PM

Thank you all for your support!  Cheesy
johntimeus

Activity: 77

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 05:30:15 PM

this thread is very clear about the items developed in this project, all the allocation of funds for each item developed very transparent, how much total supply of coins for the sale of coins?
shakawaski

Activity: 65

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 06:59:27 PM

he project is becoming more popular every day! There is a high probability that the project will become a market leader. Your idea is very interesting and will surely benefit for all mankind! Take a look at this company
kieran_84

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 11:45:17 PM

this thread is very clear about the items developed in this project, all the allocation of funds for each item developed very transparent, how much total supply of coins for the sale of coins?

The total supply available will be 2,000,000,000 tokens, there will be 700,000,000 tokens for sale.
Felicisimoiii

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 04:30:38 AM

Hi! Basically, you are following the laws in your jurisdiction when it comes to ICO's and finances. Let is know if that answers your questions. Grin
awkm

Activity: 8

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 04:32:38 AM

Bitcoin prices are very stable
chickaboom

Activity: 614

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 12:15:22 PM

Hey RainCheck Project Fans! 👋

Wondering why the team decided to work with Stellar over Ethereum? RainCheck's CEO, Cameron Wall, explains in the video below 👇👇

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EtZKmTTxnyo

Don't forget to Like, Comment, Share and Subscribe if you like what you see! 🎉🎉
setpass

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:21:36 AM

The RAIN Token has been created to carry out a transfer mechanism on the RainCheck Commerce
Platform. This token is based on the Stellar protocol, which was specially designed to enable micro-payments
that can handle very fast transactions at very low cost.
To facilitate access to the RainCheck Platform and its functions, such as rewards trading, a new Stellar
based token will be created, called the RAIN Token. At the time of issue, the RAIN Token will be used as
the value unit within a loyalty DAO. RAIN Tokens will be staked by brands in relation to their community
membership.
Thanks to the micropayments feature, RainCheck is able to monitor rewards points value available from
organizations in real time, and thus inform consumers of the current value and the exact source of rewards
in real-time.
People who receive or purchase RAIN Tokens will be able to trade these between loyalty programs
and schemes. They also have the ability to trade them at any time on exchanges that support the RAIN
Token.
Merchants and brands can use the RainCheck platform to issue RAIN Tokens for carrying out tasks such
as saving discovered items online and actually purchasing items from merchants, also engaging with
marketing campaigns from brands.
bachduongkute

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:35:42 AM

I am really excited about this project, I wish you success and I assure you that you can count on my support and cooperation !
chickaboom

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:16:50 AM

I am really excited about this project, I wish you success and I assure you that you can count on my support and cooperation !

Thank you for your support, the team really appreciates it. We will all have to work together to get the word out there about Raincheck 🙌🙌
logictense

Activity: 2146
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 11:45:14 AM

Thank you for your support, the team really appreciates it. We will all have to work together to get the word out there about Raincheck 🙌🙌

Great that u didnt receive promised endorsements from chinese charity fund because if u did some of the influential people with power would restrain ur legs with a spreader bar. What to do is ur choice but always think twice before going down the rabbit hole. The fact of u being interested in whats inside is not enough to receive help from hole inhabitants.

l10no

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 12:06:35 PM

2016 you get an award from IBM World Partner, it is an achievement that is scent and has a plus in the eyes of investors, I think investors will judge that and consider it.
Salesin

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 02:47:07 PM

I like the commercial viability of this project and where the team is headed. The market is big and we can see how blockchain can be a differentiator among the thousands of different products.
kabit9

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 10:09:02 AM

Indeed I joined this signature campaign as I belive there is potential in this, but not much communication or updates really from the team???

Sammied

Activity: 216

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 12:05:28 PM

Indeed I joined this signature campaign as I belive there is potential in this, but not much communication or updates really from the team???

Hello Kabit9, you can join the Community Rewards telegram group to keep updated with this.
https://t.me/raincheck_rewards
traveler007

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 03:28:52 PM

May i know which major partnership you have already? Anyone of big companies intersting in wrotking with you and share their loyal program through your tokens?

Oldman53

Activity: 457
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 03:36:49 PM

May i know which major partnership you have already? Anyone of big companies intersting in wrotking with you and share their loyal program through your tokens?

You should make a few steps a head next time:
1. Open website
2. Read and scroll down
3. Got it:
BestKait

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:28:28 PM

Hey there, as mentioned by another user, all the important partnership information is available on the RainCheck website.

Cheers! Smiley
Anthomy

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 06:01:09 PM

Why do you think that you will have the most profitable prices?
sila-shulz1272

Activity: 48

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 06:11:11 PM

Partners like good and well-known. But I wonder in what sphere of goods your rain tokens will work. Whether you conducted the ico and what preconditions have to be fulfilled to participate in it, approximate date, and on which exchanges may be your token be bought and sold, and through what time after the ico ?
thedon1997

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 08:30:52 PM

Why do you think that you will have the most profitable prices?

Hey Anthony, can you please elaborate on your question? Prices on what exactly?
kieran_84

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 11:40:43 PM

Partners like good and well-known. But I wonder in what sphere of goods your rain tokens will work. Whether you conducted the ico and what preconditions have to be fulfilled to participate in it, approximate date, and on which exchanges may be your token be bought and sold, and through what time after the ico ?

The precondition is to pass the KYC (https://getraincheckkyc.ost.com/login), the presale is currently open and will run into Q4, please stay tuned for main sale dates, the tokens will be listed on Stellarport.io right after the sale.
jonathan3306

Activity: 86

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 02:55:52 AM

The most intresting project I have ever seen!
hoangkimphuc

Activity: 65

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 06:15:33 AM

I believe this is a good project, trust the team will grow successfully and good luck in the implementation of the project!
Blakmanta

Merit: 5

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:15:32 PM

Hi hoangkimphuc  Cheesy,

Thank you very much for the kind words, have a great weekend!
traveler007

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 10:23:09 PM

1. Open website
2. Read and scroll down
3. Got it:

Seems there are some solid partnerships. But where I can read about details of this partnerships? Amazon will be working with Raincheck?

Felicisimoiii

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 11:47:41 PM

1. Open website
2. Read and scroll down
3. Got it:

Seems there are some solid partnerships. But where I can read about details of this partnerships? Amazon will be working with Raincheck?

Hi traveler007! Check out the whitepaper pg22 Partners & Vendors. https://raincheck-ico-static.s3.amazonaws.com/static/file/RAIN-Token-White-Paper.pdf

RainCheck Platform - The foundation of the RainCheck platform is built on the world's leading global Cloud environment AWS offering best in class services.

AmoreJaz
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1102

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 11:55:10 PM

so many big institutions already on board, does it mean that those rewards points earned can be used on those big merchants? also, is there an expiration of those points earned? sometimes you forgot that you have those points sitting in your account until they expire.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
kieran_84

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 05:00:58 AM

so many big institutions already on board, does it mean that those rewards points earned can be used on those big merchants? also, is there an expiration of those points earned? sometimes you forgot that you have those points sitting in your account until they expire.

AmoreJaz ,

RAIN Tokens will not expire however loyalty points from the brand programs may expire. As far as the merchants listed on the website rewards can only be used on those which offer loyalty programs.  Smiley
AmoreJaz
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1102

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 07:22:49 AM

AmoreJaz ,

RAIN Tokens will not expire however loyalty points from the brand programs may expire. As far as the merchants listed on the website rewards can only be used on those which offer loyalty programs.  Smiley

if thats the case, can a user of this platform convert his loyalty points to your rain tokens? at least it's not expiring...
if not, maybe you can design a program converting those unused loyalty points to your tokens

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
chickaboom

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 07:44:39 AM

AmoreJaz ,

RAIN Tokens will not expire however loyalty points from the brand programs may expire. As far as the merchants listed on the website rewards can only be used on those which offer loyalty programs.  Smiley

if thats the case, can a user of this platform convert his loyalty points to your rain tokens? at least it's not expiring...
if not, maybe you can design a program converting those unused loyalty points to your tokens

Hi there AmoreJaz and thank you for your questions as well as supporting the project! Grin

The team is considering converting those loyalty points, it all depends on each loyalty program and how they operate. It can be built into individual program's Smart Contracts. Smiley
Dasengineer

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 12:06:31 PM

AmoreJaz ,

Hi there AmoreJaz and thank you for your questions as well as supporting the project! Grin

The team is considering converting those loyalty points, it all depends on each loyalty program and how they operate. It can be built into individual program's Smart Contracts. Smiley

Are you going to develop the SDK in order to onboard existing platforms? Why will companies want to use your product and not some kind of cashback or something like this? Cashback seems most reliable "loyalty rewards" right now don't you think so? Thank you
willraincheck

Activity: 7

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 11:17:44 PM

AmoreJaz ,

Are you going to develop the SDK in order to onboard existing platforms? Why will companies want to use your product and not some kind of cashback or something like this? Cashback seems most reliable "loyalty rewards" right now don't you think so? Thank you

Hi AmoreJaz, we will develop the SDK to onboard merchants. Actually, the RAIN token is an extension of our current card-linked loyalty program we are building now. Our solution can provide cashback based on the card-linked offer of three major schemes, Visa, MasterCard, and AMEX. Generally, merchants don't truly like cashback because they want consumers to spend more. RainCheck gives an option for merchants to customized card-linked offer using cashback and loyalty points together. Whether merchants have their own loyalty program or not, they can use the SDK and Smart Contract to plug into the RainCheck universal loyalty program based on RAIN token. We are building the RAIN wallet which will be integrated into our existing RainCheck mobile app for users to exchange between loyalty points and RAIN tokens easily. Hope my explanation helps, thank you.
oneidentity

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 06:11:39 AM

Tell me, How much money has the project collected at the moment? I can not find this information anywhere. The project looks like an internet, but I'm not sure that it will collect the entire amount because of the situation on the market.
chickaboom

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 07:48:33 AM

Tell me, How much money has the project collected at the moment? I can not find this information anywhere. The project looks like an internet, but I'm not sure that it will collect the entire amount because of the situation on the market.

That figure has not been announced by the team yet, it will be shared here as well once it is known.
The market is looking slow indeed at the moment, but that can change anytime soon, last bull market started without any sort of announcement  Shocked Grin Thank you for your interest in the project, let us know if you have any more questions, happy to help. Don't forget to join the telegram group as well at https://t.me/getraincheck  Cheesy
NetFreak199

Activity: 910
Merit: 520

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 02:49:41 PM

you should write more information about why investors should choose your project. this is very brief at the moment. describe your competitive advantages, features. what are the conditions of reliability.
BestKait

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 05:09:42 PM
Last edit: September 11, 2018, 02:20:04 PM by BestKait

you should write more information about why investors should choose your project. this is very brief at the moment. describe your competitive advantages, features. what are the conditions of reliability.

Hey there,

Have you checked out RainCheck's website? It goes into lots of detail about these things. Here's the link: https://www.getraincheck.com/home/

Hope this helps!
 Smiley Grin
willraincheck

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 10:09:14 PM

Hey there,

Have you checked out RainCheck's website? It goes into lots of detail about these things. Here's the link: https://www.getraincheck.com/home/

Hope this helps!
 Smiley Grin

We have a competitive analysis table on Page 34 of the white paper. Hope it helps.

Please also check our main website for more details (https://www.getraincheck.com/home/). It illustrates the problem we want to solve and the solutions.

Here is another Medium post explaining why we choose Stellar. Hope it also helps.
https://medium.com/@cameron_51651/why-building-projects-on-ethereum-are-destent-fail-3e0c82a99209
 Smiley Grin

Oldman53

Activity: 457

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:09:38 AM

What I get from Telegram chat is that Raincheck support Shopify and Magento merchants to import their product inventory into RainCheck through Shopify and Magento API. So the merchant products can be list in Raincheck mobile app.
alvena

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:38:51 AM

What about the partners on the website? What are their specific relations with Shopify? I still do not understand whether they are partners or simply service providers.
Sammied

Activity: 216

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 12:57:19 PM

What about the partners on the website? What are their specific relations with Shopify? I still do not understand whether they are partners or simply service providers.

Hi Alvena,

Raincheck supports Shopify and Magento merchants to import their product inventory into RainCheck through Shopify and Magento API. So the merchant products can be list in our mobile app. If the merchant wants to allow users to buy through the app, we allow users to buy products through Stripe payment gateway inside the app. By extending the platform to add RAIN as loyalty program, we can reward users RAIN tokens if they buy through the app, raincheck products and so on. If the merchant has their loyalty program, we can integrate it and allow users to exchange between RAIN and merchant loyalty points. If not, RAIN will be the merchant loyalty program. The benefit for consumers and merchants is they will have a universal loyalty program. And they only need one loyalty card, which is the bank card to earn loyalty points from merchants by card-linked offers. Hope it helps. 😄
royalfestus

Activity: 2408
Merit: 516

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:17:02 PM

stellar platform is a welcomed idea as a storage wallet, its level of security is a relief to investors. I expect the progress of the private sale to be made open on the website page. Some investors are struggling to pass the KYC and the telegram is filled with investors complain. Have not read the whitepaper but I hope the project is planning on getting on a good exchange cause that has turned to big challenge among new ICOs
iamgekko

Activity: 234

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 11:08:38 AM

stellar platform is a welcomed idea as a storage wallet, its level of security is a relief to investors. I expect the progress of the private sale to be made open on the website page. Some investors are struggling to pass the KYC and the telegram is filled with investors complain. Have not read the whitepaper but I hope the project is planning on getting on a good exchange cause that has turned to big challenge among new ICOs

Hello there! Yes the team is working on all parallels and Exchanges are on their priority list as well Wink Please give the Whitepaper a try, I am sure you will find it interesting  Smiley
Vladdirescu87

Activity: 966
Merit: 264

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 12:38:05 PM

Raincheck — Global Bonus System and Loyalty Program on the Stellar Blockchain

RainCheck focuses on the o2o industry. O2o means ‘online to offline’ commerce, a term used to describe the strategy of bringing online customers to real-world shopping locations. The RainCheck app helps the offline shopping experience by alerting shoppers when they are near items they have previously browsed online, then rewarding them with RAIN tokens through debit / credit card linking when a purchase is made.

Raincheck created on the basis of the Stellar blockchain, with its own RAIN token, and fast transactions. The user registers on the platform through the procedure KYC-AML, and attaches its payment cards through the application-wallet. Further, getting bonuses for purchases in offline and online stores, the user registers them on the platform, and receives in return a particular number of RAIN tokens that can be displayed on a bank card in cash equivalent or exchanged for bonuses in a particular store. Through the use of an online platform, stores will receive information about the purchases of a particular person in offline, and will be able to offer the buyer what he is interested in. And users will no longer lose unnecessary bonuses in one store, instead of it simply transfer them to another.

Read the details in the article of Coinidol dot com, the world blockchain news outlet: https://medium.com/@Vladar49/raincheck-global-bonus-system-and-loyalty-program-on-the-stellar-blockchain-fd3ae5458dd8

ndyarisya

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 02:07:48 AM

This project as a decentralized platform for token holders will be able to process and collect reward points from several loyalty schemes into one digital unit in the RAIN token, hopefully the Rainchek project will go according to plan and will meet the expected targets. , and get a lot of support from investors.
Kriptos

Activity: 532

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 06:59:57 AM

This project as a decentralized platform for token holders will be able to process and collect reward points from several loyalty schemes into one digital unit in the RAIN token, hopefully the Rainchek project will go according to plan and will meet the expected targets. , and get a lot of support from investors.
I am sure this project will be successful if all the dev teams and participants who have joined are always working together in a compact manner, because with a compact collaboration can also make one of the trust for investors to join, success for the future of this project.

chickaboom

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:00:29 AM

I am sure this project will be successful if all the dev teams and participants who have joined are always working together in a compact manner, because with a compact collaboration can also make one of the trust for investors to join, success for the future of this project.

The team appreciates all the support they get, happy to have you onboard. The community is extremely important for any company as they try to gain traction and real world adoption. This is the case as well for blockchain based startups, maybe even more! Roll Eyes Smiley

Feel free to join the telegram group as well at https://t.me/getraincheck to interact with the team/community or get answers to any questions related to the project. Thank you Wink Cool
kabit9

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 05:43:54 PM

several similar projects such as REM Loyalty..... a few will emerge as winners in the long run.  Interesting times!

Blakmanta

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 07:20:59 PM

several similar projects such as REM Loyalty..... a few will emerge as winners in the long run.  Interesting times!
Hi kabit9  Cheesy,
What a time to be alive!!!
willraincheck

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 09:48:40 PM

Hello there! Yes the team is working on all parallels and Exchanges are on their priority list as well Wink Please give the Whitepaper a try, I am sure you will find it interesting  Smiley

Hello royalfestus, thanks for your interest. Stellar has a built-in decentralized exchange (DEX) capability, so RAIN tokens will be listed on StellarPort and StellarX from day 1. We have investigated KYC issues with our third-party vendor and has improved the process. Hope it will be more smoother in future. We apologize for the inconvenience for our investors. We do encourage you to read our white paper to find out more details about how RainCheck and RAIN token works.

And our Ukraine team is building the iOS wallet functions now. Users will be able to Create a Stellar account, Import existing Stellar account, Send Stellar to another Stellar account, Receive Stellar by scan QR code, Check RAIN token balance and so on. Users can also convert loyalty points from different loyalty schemes to RAIN tokens. We will keep updating the progress. Stay tuned. 
Thanks.
Dasengineer

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 10:08:41 PM

Hello royalfestus, thanks for your interest. Stellar has a built-in decentralized exchange (DEX) capability, so RAIN tokens will be listed on StellarPort and StellarX from day 1. We have investigated KYC issues with our third-party vendor and has improved the process. Hope it will be more smoother in future. We apologize for the inconvenience for our investors. We do encourage you to read our white paper to find out more details about how RainCheck and RAIN token works.

And our Ukraine team is building the iOS wallet functions now. Users will be able to Create a Stellar account, Import existing Stellar account, Send Stellar to another Stellar account, Receive Stellar by scan QR code, Check RAIN token balance and so on. Users can also convert loyalty points from different loyalty schemes to RAIN tokens. We will keep updating the progress. Stay tuned. 
Thanks.

I never used stellar as cryptocurrency and now I'm learning about it, seems a very convenient way to do TGE. How can you describe the incentivizes for token holders to hold? Or you looking in token only for utilities purpose?
Kaznachej123

Activity: 882
Merit: 548

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 10:15:15 PM

Hello Raincheck community! When I studied the company Raincheck, I saw that it has great startups in the future and I have decided to share information with other people (who speak Russian) interested in crypto currency and ICO. I hope my video will help a number of people to explore the world of Raincheck! For more information, see in my review all the nice views   Wink  https://youtu.be/ZNGEHLfAsSM
In addition I shared in the twitter I will be grateful to everyone for retweet All Thanks https://twitter.com/Kaznachej123/status/1042532576286728192

willraincheck

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 04:26:31 AM

Thanks.

I never used stellar as cryptocurrency and now I'm learning about it, seems a very convenient way to do TGE. How can you describe the incentivizes for token holders to hold? Or you looking in token only for utilities purpose?

Hello Dasengineer, thanks for your interest in our project.

Stellar network and protocol has faster transaction speed compared with ETH. It also supports cross border payment very well. That’s why we choose Stellar for RAIN token because we need to process transactions quickly when users redeem loyalty points to RAIN tokens, purchase products through mobile app by paying RAIN tokens etc. 

RAIN token is designed as a utility token. Besides the 35% tokens allocated for ICO, we also allocate 25% tokens as Rewards Pool used to work with merchants together to promote RainCheck mobile app, O2O activities, brands, Diagou activities. Through these activities, we can increase the circulation of RAIN tokens in all commercial activities of the whole ecosystem.

Once consumers receive RAIN tokens from the Rewards Pool, we will definitely allow users to transfer a certain percentage of tokens to exchange to cash out. Meanwhile, we will also ensure there are enough tokens to meet the circulation needs of commercial activities in the ecosystem. We will balance the circulation needs of both commercial activities and the crypto exchange.

When more and more people are willing to use RAIN tokens in commercial activities in the ecosystem, more and more people will need RAIN tokens. Because of the fixed supply of the RAIN tokens, we will expect the value increase of the RAIN token. The value increase of RAIN will also help to attract more people to join the ecosystem to use RAIN tokens to buy products, redeem loyalty points, redeem brand offer and so on.

Hope it helps. Thanks.
mittill

Activity: 616

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 07:11:47 PM
Merited by candelavan (1)

The team is talented enough to know Stellar is a better option than Ethereum for this project. Here, read fresh analysis from the resource hacked, which gives a goodrating project

ICO Analysis: RainCheck
Published on September 4, 2018
By Joshua Larson
Proof: https://hacked.com/ico-analysis-raincheck/

Team
RainCheck was established in 2014, their current team consists of 11 employees and 12 advisors.
Cameron Wall is the Co-Founder. Stanford Grad. 25 years of experience in tech. “Founded various tech startups included hardware and software-based systems. Some successful exits and some failures. Technology and timing of the market are crucial to success. ”
William Lin is the other Co-Founder. Lots of experience as a Mobile Developer, including 8 years at Motorola.
Peter Bremner is the Chief Partnership & Strategy Officer. 20+ years tech experience. Was recently Director at AwareIT where he developed relationships with companies like HP, Cisco, and IBM.
Bin Wang is an expert in Blockchain and Big Data and has four years as Software Engineer at Motorola. He spent six years as Tech Manager at Kuyun Interactive.
The 12 advisors all look like legit experts in their specific fields. Pretty Impressive.

Verdict
We barely scratched the service when it comes to explaining this project. Please dive into the whitepaper to learn all about things such as their loyalty scheme smart contracts which will be released in Q1 2019.

Risk
    Plenty of competition with more to come soon.  (Loyalty Token, Bitrewards, Incent) -1
    Would like to see much more transparency when it comes to what they plan to do with the funds. -1
    Even though they will need lots of marketing, The $24 million hardcap could scare investors away.-1
    The App has been out at least since 2016, yet only has 500 downloads on google apps store. Telegram has only 200 members. -1.5

Growth Potential
    Real work being done. Active GitHub and the whitepaper is clearly written by professionals. Been around since 2014, App available here.+2 https://www.getraincheck.com/home/
    The value of the loyalty rewards market is almost $500 billion annually with global marketing spend soon reaching $1 trillion ($225B Digital) +1
    The team looks very capable. +2
    One of the first projects on Stellar, should get love from the community. +2
    Revenue model. Generated by subscription, transaction fees, loyalty marketing and data services. +1.5
    RainCheck will eventually develop its own payment gateway and become a Stellar anchor by deploying its own Stellar Core, Horizon, Bridge Server, Federation Server and Compliance Server. +1.5

However, the lack of fanfare/users after being out since 2015, is concerning. 5.5/10

Investment Details
    Symbol: RAIN
    Platform: Stellar
    Total Supply: 2,000,000,000 (2 billion)
    Available for Sale: 700 million
    Price: $0.04
    Soft Cap: $6 million
    Hardcap: $28 million
    Presale:  Live until November 4th
    Crowdsale: November 5-30th
BestKait

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 08:24:29 PM

Hello hello! Happy to see things getting going in here.

If you are still learning about raincheck, you may want to start with their lightpaper: https://raincheck-ico-static.s3.amazonaws.com/static/file/RAIN-Token-Light-Paper.pdf

That's where I started, it helped a lot.  Smiley Cheesy
kabit9

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 05:38:50 AM

If you are still learning about raincheck, you may want to start with their lightpaper: https://raincheck-ico-static.s3.amazonaws.com/static/file/RAIN-Token-Light-Paper.pdf

Several interesting loyaly programs coming out now.. Will be interesting to see which survive the test of time.

willraincheck

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2018, 10:09:51 PM

Several interesting loyaly programs coming out now.. Will be interesting to see which survive the test of time.

Yes. There are quite a few similar Loyalty programs. We think the whole market is still big enough to allow different players to coexist and compete against each other. It also depends on how the base public blockchain evolves like ETH, Stellar. It will be full of fun. Cheesy
chickaboom

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 11:20:06 AM

RainCheck is already rated by Cryptolaboratory. All facts are here. Don't miss it!

Thank you for the review. The RainCheck team appreciates it! ☺️
lilaj4de

Activity: 602

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 11:50:28 AM

Within the platform, the loyalty points will be organized by type of services and company, or will it be summed up by discarding the above option?
chickaboom

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 01:00:12 PM

Within the platform, the loyalty points will be organized by type of services and company, or will it be summed up by discarding the above option?

That's a great question lilaj4de. The RainCheck Platform, when fully developed, will aim to provide a decentralised platform through which token holders will be able to manage and aggregate reward points across multiple loyalty schemes. To enable this, RainCheck plans to provide consumers with the option to combine reward points from multiple loyalty schemes into one digital unit, the RAIN Token!

For more information please check the Whitepaper, 6.2 Future Use of RAIN Tokens (Page 35) 👇👇

https://raincheck-ico-static.s3.amazonaws.com/static/file/RAIN-Token-White-Paper.pdf
iamgekko

Activity: 234

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 12:08:41 PM

Hello Raincheck people!

This is a remainder💥

The Pre-Sale is LIVE! Bonus up to 30%! To contribute,

please visit: https://www.raintoken.org/ and join the whitelist

🔍 How the RainCheck Online-to-Offline shopping platform works in retail. https://youtu.be/FpPFyKqrlhQ
Aura689

Activity: 672

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 04:18:16 PM

another new project that uses the Stellar platform. and more and more exchager-themed projects in 2018, and almost on average can achieve softcap. here what I see on the website is now still in the presale stage with a 30% bonus, but unfortunately for the presale the results of the sale are not published.

▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄▄
           ▄▀▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▀▀▄
        ▄▀▀  ▄▄▀█          ▀█▀▄▄  ▀▀▄
      ▄▀▀ ▄▄▀    ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀    ▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
     █   █            ▀            █   █
   ▄▀ █  ▀▄▄                     ▄█▀  █ ▀▄
  ▄▀ ▄▀ █▄ ▀▀▀██▄▄▄       ▄▄▄██▀▀  ██ ▀▄ ▀▄
  ▀▄▀▀▄ ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▄   ▄▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██ ▄▀▀▄▀
 ██   █ ██ ▀▄    ▀▄ █   █ ▄▀    ▄▀ ██ █  ▀██
 █  ▄█  ▀█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █   █ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █   █▄  █
█▀ █  █  █          █   █          █  █  █ ▀▀
 █▀  ▄▀  █▀▄        █   █        ▄▀█  ▀▄  ▀█
 ▄  █▀   █ ▀█▄      ▀   ▀      ▄█▀ █  ▄▀█  ▄
 █▄▀  █  █                         █  █  ▀▄█
 ▀▄  █   ▀█        ▄▄▀▄▀▄▄        █▀   █  ▄
  ▀▄▀▀  █▄ █     ▀█  ▀▀▀  █▀     █ ▄█ ▄▀▀▄▀
   ▀ ▄  ██ █▀▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀     ▄▀█ ██ ▀▄ ▀
    ▀█  ██ █ █▀▄    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▀█ █ ██  █▀
      ▀▄ ▀ █ █ ██▄         ▄██ █ █ ▀ ▄▀
        ▀▄ █ █ █ ▀█▄     ▄█▀ █ █ █ ▄▀
          ▀▀▄█ █    ▀▀▀▀▀    █ █▄▀▀
              ▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀

I  D  E  N  A

Proof-of-Person Blockchain

Join the mining of the first human-centric
cryptocurrency

▲    2 6 8 0

N  O  D  E  S

██
                ██
                ██
                ██
                ██
         ▄      ██      ▄
         ███▄   ██   ▄███
          ▀███▄ ██ ▄███▀
            ▀████████▀
              ▀████▀
                ▀▀
██▄                            ▄██
███                            ███
 ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
  ▀▀██████████████████████████▀▀

D O W N L O A D

Idena node

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀        ▀▀█████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀███
███      █   ▄▄ █▀▄        ███
██▀      █  ███ █  ▀▄      ▀██
███       █   ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀█       ███
███       █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █       ███
███       █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █       ███
██▄      █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █      ▄██
███      █          █      ███
███▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███
████▄                ▄████
▀█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▀
▀▀████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀

███

███

REQUEST INVITATION
███
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
███
Blakmanta

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:08:58 PM

another new project that uses the Stellar platform. and more and more exchager-themed projects in 2018, and almost on average can achieve softcap. here what I see on the website is now still in the presale stage with a 30% bonus, but unfortunately for the presale the results of the sale are not published.
Greetings Aura689  Smiley,

Thank you so much for the kind words and do know the team really appreciates it!
pakupayung

Activity: 437
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 12:40:38 AM

It seems like here the Raincheck project uses the Stellar platform, it is very rare that we find a Stellar project, almost all of the projects use the ERC or Ethereum platform but this project seems very good. This Road map Project has also begun in 2014 with many partners, I am sure that this project opportunity for success is huge.
LoveStory

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 05:03:31 AM

It seems like here the Raincheck project uses the Stellar platform, it is very rare that we find a Stellar project, almost all of the projects use the ERC or Ethereum platform but this project seems very good. This Road map Project has also begun in 2014 with many partners, I am sure that this project opportunity for success is huge.
we look forward to the development of this project, if the managing team is always active, surely this project will run smoothly and achieve success satisfactorily.

quality.crypto

Activity: 854

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 05:16:06 AM

What is the different level reward program you are going to provide for the community whether you will start conducting before or after completion of Bet stage? The project seems to be good i hope you are the first one to launch exchange website for stellar right?
chickaboom

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 08:19:14 AM

What is the different level reward program you are going to provide for the community whether you will start conducting before or after completion of Bet stage? The project seems to be good i hope you are the first one to launch exchange website for stellar right?

Hi there Q, if you are asking about the bounty program, please go to Bitcointalk Bounty Thread:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4906608.0. Please keep in mind this campaign has KYC requirements. You can also join  their bounty telegram group for more info at https://t.me/raincheck_rewards. Thank you  Smiley.
lps21

Activity: 184

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 04:55:55 AM

Hey there Everyone!

Check out how the RainCheck Online-to-Offline shopping platform works in retail.

Link to video: https://youtu.be/FpPFyKqrlhQ
royalfestus

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 12:21:48 PM

I like to monitor fund raising of any project am interested in, asking what are the chances the project have getting to the softcap and making the hardcap, if possible.Every intelligent investor always consider the difference between the softcap and hardcap . There is no means of monitoring the fund if the admin does not give the digits, not on the site or anywhere. This is not one of the project people should be scared to invest if the track record in the past 4 speaks for them. The only question the team need to explain is the reason for adopting block-chain and why they consider it relevant and lucrative.
Blakmanta

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 04:15:15 PM

I like to monitor fund raising of any project am interested in, asking what are the chances the project have getting to the softcap and making the hardcap, if possible.Every intelligent investor always consider the difference between the softcap and hardcap . There is no means of monitoring the fund if the admin does not give the digits, not on the site or anywhere. This is not one of the project people should be scared to invest if the track record in the past 4 speaks for them. The only question the team need to explain is the reason for adopting block-chain and why they consider it relevant and lucrative.
Hi royalfestus Grin,

Please see page twenty four of the white pages here: https://raincheck-ico-static.s3.amazonaws.com/static/file/RAIN-Token-White-Paper.pdf for a full explanation.
lps21

Activity: 184

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 04:33:06 AM

Welcome to RainCheck!

Our Pre-Sale is LIVE. To contribute, please visit: https://www.raintoken.org/ and join our Whitelist
kieran_84

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 04:55:13 AM

RainCheck has been selected for the Visa Everywhere Initiative Asia Pacific Finals!

We are excited to announce that Raincheck – Winners of the Australian Visa Everywhere Initiative – has been selected for the first ever Visa Everywhere Initiative Asia Pacific Finals, where the team will pitch against finalists from China, Japan, Thailand & Vietnam!

https://www.getraincheck.com/2018/10/10/4836/
Dasengineer

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 08:33:42 PM

RainCheck has been selected for the Visa Everywhere Initiative Asia Pacific Finals!

We are excited to announce that Raincheck – Winners of the Australian Visa Everywhere Initiative – has been selected for the first ever Visa Everywhere Initiative Asia Pacific Finals, where the team will pitch against finalists from China, Japan, Thailand & Vietnam!

This is so bullish. The recognition from the well-established organization is quite impressive. This year’s 2018 Singapore FinTech Festival will be bigger, they have so many impressive speakers and people attending it. Big names as sponsors and of course a lot of new innovative ideas are going to spread there! Good luck Raincheck team!
royalfestus

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 08:42:14 PM

This is so bullish. The recognition from the well-established organization is quite impressive. This year’s 2018 Singapore FinTech Festival will be bigger, they have so many impressive speakers and people attending it. Big names as sponsors and of course a lot of new innovative ideas are going to spread there! Good luck Raincheck team!
My biggest concern is reaching the hardcap not even the softcap. Most existing project should have a easy ride fulfilling there roadmap and marketing their token for sustainable trade volume. Project raised at the bottom level of bitcoin should be able to maintain their token value to a certain extent.
yuvadeep

Activity: 468
Merit: 12

A Solopreneur. Cryptocurrency enthusiast.

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2018, 06:49:09 PM

RainCheck came up with a new plan where it goes beyond the range of online and offline. It is a commerce platform that helps all the retail brands that track and controls through an online product that discovers in the store all the sales. RainCheck offers to link their credit or debit cards this leads to add offers to the people, gaining loyalty points or cash-back to any debit or credit payment card.  RainCheck is one of the first and best organizations in the world with a commerce platform that reaches all the points to all the players. RainCheck provides a solution not only to the users who individualize their shopping experience, for both online and offline, but it offers a retail brand that helps them to measure digital marketing that spends through offline. RainCheck decided to build a decentralized loyalty platform on the stellar blockchain platform. Stellar connects not only to banks, payments systems and people around the world. RainCheck provides a plan to all the consumers to combine their reward points from multiple loyalty schemes into one digital unit, the Rain Token. The Rain Token creates a takeaway transfer mechanism on the RainCheck Commerce Platform.  Therefore, this token is designed on the stellar protocol, that is specially designed to allow all the micro-payments that can handle all the transactions very fast and at a very low cost.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
chickaboom

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 08:09:37 AM

RainCheck came up with a new plan where it goes beyond the range of online and offline. It is a commerce platform that helps all the retail brands that track and controls through an online product that discovers in the store all the sales. RainCheck offers to link their credit or debit cards this leads to add offers to the people, gaining loyalty points or cash-back to any debit or credit payment card.  RainCheck is one of the first and best organizations in the world with a commerce platform that reaches all the points to all the players. RainCheck provides a solution not only to the users who individualize their shopping experience, for both online and offline, but it offers a retail brand that helps them to measure digital marketing that spends through offline. RainCheck decided to build a decentralized loyalty platform on the stellar blockchain platform. Stellar connects not only to banks, payments systems and people around the world. RainCheck provides a plan to all the consumers to combine their reward points from multiple loyalty schemes into one digital unit, the Rain Token. The Rain Token creates a takeaway transfer mechanism on the RainCheck Commerce Platform.  Therefore, this token is designed on the stellar protocol, that is specially designed to allow all the micro-payments that can handle all the transactions very fast and at a very low cost.

That's quite the summary Yuvadeep, it points to all the important stuff in regards to RainCheck. Thanks for taking the time and happy to have you onboard.  Wink Cheesy
royalfestus

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 07:21:37 PM
Last edit: November 01, 2018, 07:42:35 PM by royalfestus

The ICO had been announced to extend till Q2 2019 except the $28million is reached earlier. Such a long extended ICO sometimes worries me because they might get out of noticed from investors except they are actively involved physical campaign in most conferences and seminars where they allowed the gathering of prospective investors and they could meet with them, most especially when bounty had ended earlier.
ribenapurpz

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 09:29:14 PM

The ICO had been announced to extend till Q2 2019 except the $28million is reached earlier. Such a long extended ICO sometimes worries me because they might get out of noticed from investors except they are actively involved physical campaign in most conferences and seminars where they allowed the gathering of prospective investors and they could meet with them, most especially when bounty had ended earlier.

Hi there, I know what you mean, however it is in companies interests to stall on sales at the moment as not many people have funds they can invest with in this bear market, for me looking at the date makes sense. After all they are the team of experts. But that's just my 2 cents  Roll Eyes
ridho002

Activity: 340

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 09:48:12 PM

Well, I see raincheck is still in Pre-Sale stage. It's no longer strange to hear that the duration of the ICO is extended, but announcing it at the Pre-Sale time is still on going is quite brave, but at least they announced their plans from the start, rather than investors getting annoyed later.
ribenapurpz

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 09:52:59 PM

Well, I see raincheck is still in Pre-Sale stage. It's no longer strange to hear that the duration of the ICO is extended, but announcing it at the Pre-Sale time is still on going is quite brave, but at least they announced their plans from the start, rather than investors getting annoyed later.
Yes, better than some ICO's some leave it till the last moment and just constantly extend!
YuryK.

Activity: 700
Merit: 280

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2018, 10:11:36 AM

As far as I know, it has not yet been announced how much has been raised so far. The decision to extend the crowdsale is quite clear. In this market, no one wants to invest their money
royalfestus

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 06:47:08 PM

I want to know why the reward pool is 25%, it looks too much to me. What measure will be engaged to make the distribution or allotment of the reward pool transparent? Does the team actually need the distribution?
willraincheck

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2018, 02:36:46 AM
Last edit: November 16, 2018, 03:09:03 AM by willraincheck

I want to know why the reward pool is 25%, it looks too much to me. What measure will be engaged to make the distribution or allotment of the reward pool transparent? Does the team actually need the distribution?

The rewards pool is only used for the token circulation of RainCheck business ecosystem.

https://image.raincheck.biz/raincheck/raintoken-economics.png

Token Inflow
  • Customers can use reward tokens to buy cash voucher to use in the offline store of O2O partnership merchants. The tokens will be recycled to rewards pool.
  • Customers can use reward tokens to buy products through cross border ecommerce. The tokens will be recycled to the rewards pool.
  • RainCheck will periodically buy back tokens to fulfill the needs of the rewards pool with profits from the business.

Token Outflow
  • Customers can earn reward tokens when they download and install the app.
  • Customers can earn reward tokens by buying products through cross border ecommerce.
  • Customers can earn reward tokens through card-linked offer when they shopping and entertaining.
  • RainCheck will periodically buy back and burn out tokens with profits from the business.
iccel

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2018, 06:36:03 AM

This project seems very good.Thanks to all developers and workers.

iccel

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2018, 05:37:08 AM

SPC speed, security,features such as not being central.As a matter of fact, it's a star-vision alliance.

royalfestus

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 02:59:55 PM

The promise Q3/Q4 is here and expect possibility a second bounty, maybe with a smaller budget like the contemporary campaign to raise aware, wherebye build a large active community except the team is no more interested. I hope the team has learnt a lot from the time off the scene to put a success ICO/IEO.
royalfestus

View Profile
January 04, 2020, 08:49:01 AM

Rain is not available for sale on https://stellarport.io/home currently at $0.025/ 0.22 xlm. The project had concentrated on building the platform which serves retail, travel and loyalty program in general. Interested investors can get more information on the project's telegram group https://t.me/getraincheck
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: