Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 08:28:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]Raincheck - Global loyalty & rewards points exchange aggregator on Stellar  (Read 11439 times)
AmaZixOfficial (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 103
Merit: 8

AmaZix.com - Professional community management

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 01:19:07 PM
Last edit: August 22, 2018, 01:10:43 PM by AmaZixOfficial

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kieran_84

Activity: 261
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:25:29 AM

The 1st Round of the Lottery begins is open and will go on for one week (end date 26.08 - 11:59 CEST). Here is how you can participate:

1. Join Raincheck’s Telegram group: https://t.me/getraincheck
2. Search for a 6-character code that starts with “RC” in the Telegram group pinned message
3. Submit this form: https://goo.gl/forms/uljNDDEmqy4yM9c93  and confirm your participation in this thread by posting “participating in Raincheck Lottery round 1” in the Telegram group

A total of 100 prizes of $50 in RAIN tokens will be drawn in this first round.

The winners will be announced within 24 hours after the end of the round in the Telegram group.

Al participants will be added to this sheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vTGpw3pWjW7O5TM08D2jgLEFwRWDJJfG6b4oXzFjzkeJnjLng7T97mO_S1aht-FlGR6WQXVAE0OMcwJ/pubhtml
Felicisimoiii

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 04:32:07 AM

The 1st Round of the Lottery begins is open and will go on for one week (end date 26.08 - 11:59 CEST). Here is how you can participate:

1. Join Raincheck’s Telegram group: https://t.me/getraincheck
2. Search for a 6-character code that starts with “RC” in the Telegram group pinned message
3. Submit this form: https://goo.gl/forms/uljNDDEmqy4yM9c93  and confirm your participation in this thread by posting “participating in Raincheck Lottery round 1” in the Telegram group

A total of 100 prizes of $50 in RAIN tokens will be drawn in this first round.

The winners will be announced within 24 hours after the end of the round in the Telegram group.

Al participants will be added to this sheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vTGpw3pWjW7O5TM08D2jgLEFwRWDJJfG6b4oXzFjzkeJnjLng7T97mO_S1aht-FlGR6WQXVAE0OMcwJ/pubhtml

The first round of the lottery has been drawn: https://lottery.amazix.com/?eyJ0aXRsZSI6IkxvdHRlcnkiLCJ0aW1lIjoxNTM0ODQ5MjAwMTY4LCJwYXJ0aWNpcGFudHMiOiI3OCI sIndpbm5lcnMiOiI3OCJ9

We will be reviewing whether the chosen people fulfilled the conditions of participation and if necessary we will draw a few additional numbers until we have 100 winners.

Congratulations to all the lucky winners! Grin
Ruicosta.ac

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 05:03:22 AM

The team behind the project is both highly experienced in ICT and also well versed in that latest technology and methods for building out data driven solutions. Good projects attract good people and Raincheck continue to attract talent from many places.
Bryan1214

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 11:05:23 AM

participating in Raincheck Lottery round 1
iwasneverhere

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 11:08:26 AM

Can you explain more what does SCP stands for? PoW means Proof of Work but I wonder what exactly SCP is, is it a PoS with the modified system?
Zye

Activity: 87

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 12:33:46 PM

Can you explain more what does SCP stands for? PoW means Proof of Work but I wonder what exactly SCP is, is it a PoS with the modified system?

Hello there! SCP means "Stellar Consensus Protocol"
"The SCP provides a way to reach consensus without relying on a closed system to accurately record
financial transactions. SCP has a set of provable safety properties that optimize for safety over liveness—in the event of partition or misbehaving nodes, it halts progress of the network until consensus can
be reached. SCP simultaneously enjoys four key properties: decentralized control, low latency, flexible
trust, and asymptotic security" From Page 31 of the Whitepaper! Link below!

https://raincheck-ico-static.s3.amazonaws.com/static/file/RAIN-Token-White-Paper.pdf
dev.samal84
Copper Member

Activity: 364
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:15:49 PM

Any specific reason to choose Stellar over Ethereum platform? Just curious as you are the 4th platform in a moth that choose Stellar over Ethereum.
sacskate

Activity: 994
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:25:06 PM

Plz can you give us more details about SCP  consensus and the difference between it and the traditional POW and POS
Felicisimoiii

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 11:43:03 PM

Any specific reason to choose Stellar over Ethereum platform? Just curious as you are the 4th platform in a moth that choose Stellar over Ethereum.

Hey there! Good question! This is from the RainCheck team,

"RAIN Tokens are issued on the more secure Stellar network, not the Ethereum network.  Ethereum tokens are issued to the ERC20 Token Standard.  ERC20 tokens are easy to issue and are infinitely customisable using Ethereum’s smart contracting language but recent events have highlighted some weaknesses of using ERC20, including smart contract security issues and very slow transaction processing.  Many organisations with only basic tokens use the Ethereum’s risky Turing-complete programming language.  RAIN Tokens use the more secure Stellar model, without the full functionality (and potential pitfalls) of Turing-complete smart contracts.  Stellar’s model of simple atomic declarative multi-operation transactions leads to better auditable code and limits uncertainty and risk.  Stellar Smart Contracts are implemented as an agreement between multiple parties and enforced by transactions using Stellar –provided APIs with huge benefits in cost and confirmation time."

Also, Stellar can be traded from day 1, meaning RAIN will be tradeable from day 1.

Hope that helps! Grin
Felicisimoiii

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 11:48:21 PM

Plz can you give us more details about SCP  consensus and the difference between it and the traditional POW and POS

Hi! Thank you for asking. This is from the whitepaper pg 31, also included on that page is a visual comparison between SCP, POW, POS, Byzantine, and Tendermint: https://raincheck-ico-static.s3.amazonaws.com/static/file/RAIN-Token-White-Paper.pdf

5.2 Stellar Consensus Protocol
The SCP provides a way to reach consensus without relying on a closed system to accurately record financial transactions. SCP has a set of provable safety properties that optimize for safety over liveness—in the event of partition or misbehaving nodes, it halts progress of the network until consensus can be reached. SCP simultaneously enjoys four key properties: decentralized control, low latency, flexible trust, and asymptotic security.

Please visit https://www.stellar.org/developers/guides/concepts/scp.html for more details
sacskate

Activity: 994
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 05:19:43 PM

Hi! Thank you for asking. This is from the whitepaper pg 31, also included on that page is a visual comparison between SCP, POW, POS, Byzantine, and Tendermint: https://raincheck-ico-static.s3.amazonaws.com/static/file/RAIN-Token-White-Paper.pdf

5.2 Stellar Consensus Protocol
The SCP provides a way to reach consensus without relying on a closed system to accurately record financial transactions. SCP has a set of provable safety properties that optimize for safety over liveness—in the event of partition or misbehaving nodes, it halts progress of the network until consensus can be reached. SCP simultaneously enjoys four key properties: decentralized control, low latency, flexible trust, and asymptotic security.

Please visit https://www.stellar.org/developers/guides/concepts/scp.html for more details
thnx for the reply so that explained to me why many new icos prefer stellar blockchain rather than ethereum . i see SCP is a way better than classic ethereum POW and POS
Dimosscolorist

Activity: 826
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 06:14:47 PM

Interesting choice of the network. Before that, I did not use Stellar. Judging by the description, this has an advantage in the security of transactions.
  But it seems to me that Stellar is not so popular as ETH. Does not that bother you? I hope that this factor will not have much influence.
BestKait

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 08:57:17 PM

Interesting choice of the network. Before that, I did not use Stellar. Judging by the description, this has an advantage in the security of transactions.
  But it seems to me that Stellar is not so popular as ETH. Does not that bother you? I hope that this factor will not have much influence.

Hey there,

You can trust that the team chose Stellar because it will make their platform more efficient.

Cheesy
kabit9

Activity: 853
Merit: 114

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 09:47:50 AM

Nice, I'm looking forward to this. I have joined the Reward campaign and look forward to a successful project and wide adoption.

Rangnara

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 07:30:40 PM

The project is very interesting to me, I will watch for sure! Wish the project a success.
Dasengineer

Activity: 434
Merit: 123

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 05:36:40 PM

There are many factors why projects choosing Stellar over ETH. Ethereum still facing the main issue with scalability, while Stellar offering over 1000 TPS with lower transaction Fees, than Ethereum in the more secure way. Stellar will probably catch up the market share very soon and more projects will choose it for launch.
thedon1997

Activity: 152

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 03:52:36 PM

Thank you all for the support!  Smiley
Dasengineer

Activity: 434
Merit: 123

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 10:00:18 PM

Overall the fundamental base of this project looks very solid. Experienced team and advisors, award-winning project migrating on blockchain. Loyalty coins don't perform well in this market but it's definitely a long-term investment.
traveler007

Activity: 840
Merit: 10

ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:37:56 AM

You have working offline business already? What advantages you have before other similar blockchain projects? (Momentum, Gatcoin)  Huh

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: