Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 04:24:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Crypto Circle X - Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain  (Read 27454 times)
adriaymati58 (OP)

Activity: 812
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 05:01:34 PM
Last edit: August 24, 2018, 02:24:22 PM by adriaymati58

The CCX Private-Sale is live with the Pre-Sale officially launching on 17'th September 2018!

Crypto Circle X is powered by a superior technological algorithm that is capable of high performance trading with over 10 million transactions per second, A.I. bot, auto-trading, professional charts with technical analysis, trading alerts, and much more, in a user friendly and responsive interface or in our specially designed mobile app.

What Makes Us Different?

Crypto Circle X's approach is to build an ecosystem centered on the needs of our customers. We aim to create a reliable, secure and trusted cryptocurrency exchange which is primarily focused on speed, safety, scalability, and Live 24 hour customer service.

About Crypto Circle X

Crypto Circle Exchange is the most advanced and secure cryptocurrency exchange powered by a cutting edge technology that is capable of over 10 million transactions per second. Our customers depend on us, as much as we, upon them. In this world of give and take, it has never been as transparent as right now, when dealing with our exchange. We want others to look at the symbol we have, and remember instantly our connection with our customers.

At its core, Crypto Circle Exchange is a revolutionary cryptocurrency and blockchain asset exchange focused on speed, safety, scalability, and customer support. We will issue our own token called the Crypto Circle X Coin, with CCX as the symbol. CCX is an ERC20 token running on the Ethereum blockchain.

CCX TOKEN
Total Price in ETH 41,238 ETH amount of tokens may vary due to market price of ETH.

Crypto Circle X development RoadMap:

The best is yet to come!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
adriaymati58 (OP)

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 05:04:31 PM
Last edit: November 06, 2018, 08:11:29 PM by adriaymati58

Bounty Campaign is live at: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4937028
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WE WANT YOU IN OUR TEAM!

We are looking for the right people for the following positions:

-- Marketing Assistants
-- Telegram Moderators
-- Web Developers (Frontend/Backend/Blockchain
-- Sales Managers

If you think you have what it takes to fill one of these positions, please send me a Private Message!

The best is yet to come!
5o5kY

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2018, 11:39:33 PM

Wow... I would like to translate the white paper in romanian (even tho half of the team seems to be from Romania)  Grin

I would also like to participate in the bounty.

I am curios to see what romanians can bring in this space. I am kinda hyped

Toqqn.com ● Crypto Mining Is Now Social
▬▬ ● ● Blockchain Based, Powered by People ● ● ▬▬ (https://toqqn.com)
LastBlackUnicorn

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 09:46:59 AM
Last edit: September 08, 2018, 03:00:28 PM by LastBlackUnicorn

Wow... I would like to translate the white paper in romanian (even tho half of the team seems to be from Romania)  Grin

I would also like to participate in the bounty.

I am curios to see what romanians can bring in this space. I am kinda hyped

Yes, it is a known fact that Romanians are pretty good when it comes to tech and IT.  Cheesy Now, imagine a mixed team of Asians & Romanians...now this is going to be something to look forward to  Grin

[LATER EDIT]
Bounty Thread - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4937028
Claim airdrop: https://t.me/CryptoCircleXAirdropBot
MandraGade

Activity: 108

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 10:01:51 AM

with superior technology algorithms, Crypto Circle X is able to transact with high performance with more than 10 million transactions per second, AI bots, automatic trading, professional charts with technical analysis, and trading information.
I think this platform can satisfy its users and has an advantage over its competitors.
jeankinkadekia

Activity: 41

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 10:17:56 AM

Hmm. Another cryptocurrency exchange. Let's see, your aim about creating reliable, secure and trusted exchange are very common idea of new crypto exchange. But It's interesting that you stated "Crypto Circle X will be live 24 hour customer service". What kind of service you mean here?   
adriaymati58 (OP)

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 01:18:21 PM

Hmm. Another cryptocurrency exchange. Let's see, your aim about creating reliable, secure and trusted exchange are very common idea of new crypto exchange. But It's interesting that you stated "Crypto Circle X will be live 24 hour customer service". What kind of service you mean here?   
Crypto Circle X will have a 24 hour customer service/support center which aims to respond fast to any questions and problems experienced on Crypto Circle X platform

The best is yet to come!
merridaa

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 02:31:12 PM

What Makes Us Different?

Crypto Circle X's approach is to build an ecosystem centered on the needs of our customers. We aim to create a reliable, secure and trusted cryptocurrency exchange which is primarily focused on speed, safety, scalability, and Live 24 hour customer service.

this is a difference that must be fought for, and I am very happy that this project is very serious about improving performance for 24 hours, I hope no one is disappointed with this hard work

FARASHA        >        CARDIOVASCULAR DISEASES                     
   SOLUTION (http://ico.farasha.care/)
bobyhodob

Activity: 1162
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 02:35:50 PM

whether in the future, when the platform already working
do we need to verify our account with KYC ?

STUDENTCOIN