Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:02:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Crypto Circle X - Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain  (Read 27455 times)
lianxiuyu

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 03:20:41 PM

The project deserves the attention of the public, for certain reasons:
1 Selection of a professional team
2 organization of marketing
3 Individual approach to problem solving
4 Clear objectives of the project
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Shafqut Islam Sadib

Activity: 47

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 06:25:21 PM

Bounty participants won't be required to pass any form of KYC
mig25

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 08:11:16 PM

proof of authentication

telegram:  @Dioni25
twitter : @mromeros1005
melallgarant2015

Activity: 31

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 10:17:25 PM

Hi! This is a very cool modern project! I believe that in the near future, this project may be a great success, and will bring incredible profits to, very good, has been looking forward to! Good luck to you all!

Excellent project! it is a merit to see the growth of this company, because of course it is due to its prestige and its credibility won in the market by its professionalism!

Success to the whole team.
I particularly love the project because it comes with some specific advantages over other existing exchange platforms.
Excellent project, this has everything to succeed to make a lot of seccess among the investor community,talented super competent team well structured, will be part of my portfolio of investments the future is now,, Congratulations to the whole team
A very good reliable company with incredible plans for the future and really good prospects. I think we should join them as soon as soon as soon as possible, because this is a good project.

Good concept with a solid team in there. This ICO is very promising and gives many opportunities for investors.Chance for the better future. Good Luck guys!!
cryptorgenious

Activity: 20

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 04:08:38 AM

10M Transactions using Golang and it's running on the Etherum network as a token ? Stay clear away from this. It's a scam. Golang uses DAG and IOT, similar to SKY. It cannot be mined. Also, if this is true how are you going to handle the smart contracts between each transaction ? The only company that has this technology for DAG is CNET and if they don't get their post-ICO price backup, the company is going to be bought very soon by NANO, IOTA, or AMB, possibly Amazon. CNET ICO'd at .000120000 STS's and is trading under .00000300 STS's due to the correction and downward pressure from Pissed Off ICO buyers.
quansi2k

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 05:31:59 AM

Crypto Circle X a name unknown. maybe because I'm new to the profession. But the error still belongs to the project because it is not well known to attract people like me. The project needs better pr strategies.
milomeo

Activity: 123

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 05:59:22 AM

this very big idea by the purpose and understanding of this business is clearly visible as it will be disseminated to all countries, it is clear that there will be many countries that will support this system.Good luck!
Connufeepa

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 10:14:55 AM

Have you already entered the stock exchange or not? That is, a token can only be purchased through a purse? If I do not have a purse, then I can not buy your token. It'sa pity of course, if it is.
Vaniaayu

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 10:57:04 AM

In fundraising, you have already reached half of the softcap in private sales, what if until the end of the sales period, your fundraising does not reach the softcap. whether you will delay or extend the sales period?
dinh201

Activity: 10

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 01:29:02 PM

Crypto Circle X a name unknown. maybe because I'm new to the profession. But the error still belongs to the project because it is not well known to attract people like me. The project needs better pr strategies.
produth1218

Activity: 16

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:37:38 PM

Wow... I would like to translate the white paper in romanian (even tho half of the team seems to be from Romania)  Grin

I would also like to participate in the bounty.

I am curios to see what romanians can bring in this space. I am kinda hyped
CharlesFol

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:46:16 PM

Who are your advisers? What do your advisers bring to the table? Are there any earlier backers of your business? What companies are you partnered with or seeking to partner with?
Flyskycoin

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 08:33:26 PM

this program is awesome and long live for this project. thanks
fatii1986

Activity: 39

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 09:30:25 PM

I will joined to this airdrop.good luck sir
a264836321

Activity: 96
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 05:31:36 AM

I looked at your project carefully.I'm very interested in that.Still, a deeper understanding is needed before investing.After all, many ICO projects are now scams.So I became very cautious.I will invest in this project before your ICO is over.I hope your team can be more transparent about the progress of your project

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
Salesin

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 09:20:47 AM

The vision of Crypto Circle X is unique and forward thinking, not only is the project developing a superior technological algorithm to deliver a high performance and ultra-fast platform - capable of processing 10 million transactions per second - it also places a strong focus on the user-experience.
LastBlackUnicorn

Activity: 51

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 11:55:54 AM

Hello,
As you can see on our website, we are still in Private Sale and barely started our social promotion.  Wink

Have you already entered the stock exchange or not? That is, a token can only be purchased through a purse? If I do not have a purse, then I can not buy your token. It'sa pity of course, if it is.

Hello,
If you look at our website, or even in the first post of the ANN Thread, you can see that we are still in our Private Sale in our ICO. On our website, you can see that we will launch an MVP in Q4 2018.

Hello,
As you can see on our website, we are still in Private Sale and barely started our social promotion.  Wink

Who are your advisers? What do your advisers bring to the table? Are there any earlier backers of your business? What companies are you partnered with or seeking to partner with?

You can see the entire team on our website. You can even connect with them on linkedin.

I looked at your project carefully.I'm very interested in that.Still, a deeper understanding is needed before investing.After all, many ICO projects are now scams.So I became very cautious.I will invest in this project before your ICO is over.I hope your team can be more transparent about the progress of your project

We are transparent and you can always contact us on Telegram or LinkedIN (our linked in profiles are on the website) if you wish more insight into a particular detail.

10M Transactions using Golang and it's running on the Etherum network as a token ? Stay clear away from this. It's a scam. Golang uses DAG and IOT, similar to SKY. It cannot be mined. Also, if this is true how are you going to handle the smart contracts between each transaction ? The only company that has this technology for DAG is CNET and if they don't get their post-ICO price backup, the company is going to be bought very soon by NANO, IOTA, or AMB, possibly Amazon. CNET ICO'd at .000120000 STS's and is trading under .00000300 STS's due to the correction and downward pressure from Pissed Off ICO buyers.

Hello sir,
With your message, you prove that not only you have no idea about our project, but you lack basic knowledge about certain notions.
First of all, it is 10 million transactions per second for the exchange transactional system.
Second, the ERC 20 token is totally separate and has nothing to do with other aspects, unless using it for its utility function.
Third, they are not mineable because we generate all tokens off during the token generation event. The team tokens (as you can see in our White Paper and website) equate 15% of the total of tokens, and only 25% of them are dispersed for 4 years until they are gone.
And third of all, GoLang is a programming language. What you stated is like saying C++ belongs to some other token. Which is nonsense, just like your comment.
Leaving such a comment with only 3 activity on Bitcoin Talk makes me wonder if you are not in fact a troll, whose mission is to denigrate good projects just because you can.
LastBlackUnicorn

Activity: 51

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 01:14:40 PM

We are launching our Telegram Trivia!
https://medium.com/@CryptoCircleX/we-are-launching-our-daily-telegram-trivia-73adf7d9d133

We are launching our official MEME COMPETITION!
https://medium.com/@CryptoCircleX/official-ccx-meme-competition-d7b0282251d4
chon83
Copper Member

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:41:37 PM

This is the most important differentiation with other platforms that simply provide crypto trading with mostly a "user-unfriendly" interface or without the necessary customer support.
Iyum
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 10:55:43 PM

The product is unique because any project that is dedicated to increasing trading speed and at the same time providing a superlative UX, stands a great chance of success and will appeal to the yet underserved mass market of novice crypto traders that want to participate in crypto trading and investing.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: