Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:44:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Crypto Circle X - Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain  (Read 27455 times)
LastBlackUnicorn

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 04:40:53 PM

The product is unique because any project that is dedicated to increasing trading speed and at the same time providing a superlative UX, stands a great chance of success and will appeal to the yet underserved mass market of novice crypto traders that want to participate in crypto trading and investing.

Thank you!
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cryptocotrader
Copper Member

Activity: 123

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:37:53 PM

This project will be most likely one of these rare ICOs that will positively surprise its customers as well as its investors with rapid and lasting success.
LastBlackUnicorn

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 09:59:25 AM

A strategic change in our ICO Strategy

A message from Crypto Circle X (CCX) to our dedicated community and investors

https://medium.com/@CryptoCircleX/a-strategic-change-in-our-ico-strategy-a5fdf49dd3a5
appraiser

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 12:16:11 PM

It is possible to postpone the timing of sales - this is a very correct step. About the project should learn as many people as possible. I am confident that this will attract more followers. We need a high-quality advertising campaign.
appraiser

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 05:26:15 PM

Exchanges appears more and more and you will have problems with the possibility of promotion of your project.

can You  tell what specific competitive advantages your Exchange has. Something that, what the rest do not have..... should have some undeniable competitive advantage for quality promotion.
LastBlackUnicorn

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2018, 02:54:14 PM

Exchanges appears more and more and you will have problems with the possibility of promotion of your project.

can You  tell what specific competitive advantages your Exchange has. Something that, what the rest do not have..... should have some undeniable competitive advantage for quality promotion.

Hello,
If you read our WhitePaper, you can find plenty of advantages that make us different than our competition such as: we have over 10 million transactions per second, A.I. bot, copy trading, auto-trading, professional charts with technical analysis, trading alerts, and much more,
dickyram88

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 09:20:32 AM

Airdrop is Live: https://t.me/CryptoCircleXAirdropBot
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bounty Campaign is live at: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4937028
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WE WANT YOU IN OUR TEAM!

We are looking for the right people for the following positions:

-- Marketing Assistants
-- Telegram Moderators
-- Web Developers (Frontend/Backend/Blockchain
-- Sales Managers

If you think you have what it takes to fill one of these positions, please send me a Private Message!

I want to moderate Telegram Group (Indonesia), if you are interested ... please let me know by telegram (@icobest360)
thank you !
saharovvv

Activity: 1610
Merit: 510

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 05:58:56 PM

Hello,
If you read our WhitePaper, you can find plenty of advantages that make us different than our competition such as: we have over 10 million transactions per second, A.I. bot, copy trading, auto-trading, professional charts with technical analysis, trading alerts, and much more,

How do you want to take market share? Do you have a clear plan?
Just now there are a lot of competitors in the market and I want to know do you have a plan on how to become a leader
appraiser

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:23:45 AM

Tell me if you are going to use the model of transaction mining? Several new exchanges so received a good initial turnover. This is a mechanism where tokens are sent to trader for a certain amount of generated trades.
onchoys

Activity: 64

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 02:44:56 PM

Could anyone advice bounty campaign to participate?
nitesofarz

Activity: 60

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 02:46:12 PM

You could find great amount of it there you just need to make an effort
onchoys

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 02:51:36 PM

I'm only interested in reliable ones, i guess there are  a lot of people who could advice
nitesofarz

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 02:53:08 PM

I'm only interested in reliable ones, i guess there are  a lot of people who could advice
Okay, I could recommend you something, I just have received 20 free BMX for registering on BitMart and moreover  50% commission by inviting friends
onchoys

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 02:58:00 PM

Okay, I could recommend you something, I just have received 20 free BMX for registering on BitMart and moreover  50% commission by inviting friends
As I see on website bitmart.com  its tokens can already be cashed so you might actually make some real money
nitesofarz

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 03:00:08 PM

As I see on website bitmart.com  its tokens can already be cashed so you might actually make some real money
Lets see, thanks
Crypto Grit

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 03:02:23 AM

The bounty telegram group is https://t.me/CryptoCircleX_Bounty and the Bounty Bitcoin group is https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4937028
naura168

Activity: 714
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 11:48:35 AM

Crypto Circle X is a project with an approach to building an ecosystem centered on customer needs. with the aim of creating a reliable, safe and reliable cryptocurrency exchange that is primarily focused on speed, security, scalability and 24-hour customer service. the pre-ico process will begin again 13 days and hopefully it will run smoothly and successfully.
anggle

Activity: 377
Merit: 1

"AMANPURI●ultimate exchange"

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 01:48:01 AM

Crypto Circle X is a project with an approach to building an ecosystem centered on customer needs. with the aim of creating a reliable, safe and reliable cryptocurrency exchange that is primarily focused on speed, security, scalability and 24-hour customer service. the pre-ico process will begin again 13 days and hopefully it will run smoothly and successfully.
a large project that promises and offers a very innovative concept. and this project is great for gaining a lot of support.

┈┈┈┈┈ AMANPURI ❘ ultimate exchange ┈┈┈┈┈
● High Leverage ● Asset Protection ●
┈┈┈┈┈ https://amanpuri.io/tokensale ┈┈┈┈┈
ardcts

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 10:46:22 AM

The concept compiled by Crypto Circle X is pretty good, the goal is to create a cryptocurrency exchange that is reliable, safe, and reliable who knows that this exchange project can achieve success because it focuses on speed, security, scalability and 24-hour service. If this can be realized and realized, there will certainly be many who use this exchange.
dubleman

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 03:23:10 AM

The concept compiled by Crypto Circle X is pretty good, the goal is to create a cryptocurrency exchange that is reliable, safe, and reliable who knows that this exchange project can achieve success because it focuses on speed, security, scalability and 24-hour service. If this can be realized and realized, there will certainly be many who use this exchange.
with all the advantages offered by this project to its users, of course, I became convinced that in the future there would be a lot of support for this project and hopefully the project could be realized.

http://DOMINIUM.me
Decentralised, regulated, property financing, property listing and property management platform
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: