Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:45:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Crypto Circle X - Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain  (Read 27455 times)
Dobolen

Activity: 364
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 03:41:03 AM

The concept compiled by Crypto Circle X is pretty good, the goal is to create a cryptocurrency exchange that is reliable, safe, and reliable who knows that this exchange project can achieve success because it focuses on speed, security, scalability and 24-hour service. If this can be realized and realized, there will certainly be many who use this exchange.
with all the advantages offered by this project to its users, of course, I became convinced that in the future there would be a lot of support for this project and hopefully the project could be realized.
yes, this project indeed offers a safe and secure exchange to use and I myself also support this project so that it can successfully attract many investors to join this project.

DEFLEXCHANGE   is the First Deflationary Cryptocurrency Exchange
https://www.deflexchange.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Neetu1837

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 07:43:27 AM

Twitter ID: @Neetu298
Facebook ID: Neetu18375420
saharovvv

Activity: 1610
Merit: 510

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 07:22:24 PM

The concept compiled by Crypto Circle X is pretty good, the goal is to create a cryptocurrency exchange that is reliable, safe, and reliable who knows that this exchange project can achieve success because it focuses on speed, security, scalability and 24-hour service. If this can be realized and realized, there will certainly be many who use this exchange.
with all the advantages offered by this project to its users, of course, I became convinced that in the future there would be a lot of support for this project and hopefully the project could be realized.
yes, this project indeed offers a safe and secure exchange to use and I myself also support this project so that it can successfully attract many investors to join this project.

Can I see somewhere how much funds have been invested in the project at the moment? or is this classified information? Because I don't see it on the site.
Nick808

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 07:42:54 PM

Can I see somewhere how much funds have been invested in the project at the moment? or is this classified information? Because I don't see it on the site.

im think because they use different addresses for different investors, then only from their words you can know how much they have collected there is no single address that they can show so that there should be something on the site and in reality. but there is no transparency in this kind of funds and this is a fact.
UstadSoleh

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 02:11:56 AM

There are so many new crypto exchanges, including decentralized ones, launched recent months.
I hope that the Crypto Circle X can make something different in order to be a competitive new exchange.
Kindly best regards,
I'm sure there are plenty of its own advantages that exist in the project that is not owned in another project of his, and with its own advantages that can definitely make a lot of people supported the development of this project. success always for this project.

cyberspacemonkey
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 08:53:49 AM

I'm sure there are plenty of its own advantages that exist in the project that is not owned in another project of his, and with its own advantages that can definitely make a lot of people supported the development of this project. success always for this project.
Can you disclose the most favorite advantages which you found on the Crypto Circle X project, please.
I am readily to get your disclose on the potential and advantages of Circle X project.

By reading the OP and I really hope this is correct, it offers bots and automatic trading for its users.
appraiser

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 09:31:26 AM

Unfortunately, the indicator on the site barely moves; it means that there are almost no fees.
Or is it some kind of technical error.

Can the team comment on how much the fundraising stage is and how successful is it ?
LoveStory

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 08:19:54 AM

Unfortunately, the indicator on the site barely moves; it means that there are almost no fees.

Can the team comment on how much the fundraising stage is and how successful is it ?
there really should be teams in this project that provide information about the progress of this project to what extent it has been running so that the confidence of investors who want to join is also increasing, because by knowing the development of this project I think investors will also be struggling but if there is no information about developments it might be investors will only listen and hesitate to join, success and failure of a project depends on the team involved here.

Nick808

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 04:01:31 PM

there really should be teams in this project that provide information about the progress of this project to what extent it has been running so that the confidence of investors who want to join is also increasing, because by knowing the development of this project I think investors will also be struggling but if there is no information about developments it might be investors will only listen and hesitate to join, success and failure of a project depends on the team involved here.

probably no progress if there are no answers. usually when the fees go successfully the team reports it to everyone without any problems. in this project, silence shows that not everything is as good with the collections as the creators would like.
appraiser

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 08:11:19 AM

probably no progress if there are no answers. usually when the fees go successfully the team reports it to everyone without any problems. in this project, silence shows that not everything is as good with the collections as the creators would like.

This is sad, but keeping  supporters in ignorance is also not the best strategy. Unfortunately, if in the official topic there is no members of the team - this leads to bad thoughts.
fishervwb

Activity: 445
Merit: 39

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 09:04:39 AM

Crypto Circle X CCX Explainer Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RL06JvVEG1E&feature=youtu.be
Tonisim

Merit: 103

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 03:47:23 PM

Crypto Circle eXchange: What’s New
To our Loyal CCX supporters and Investors:

For most, a month might be a long period of time, depending on circumstances. For us, it has been short, as we have changed our brand to Crypto Circle eXchange CCX to improve our brand (We still use the CryptoCircleX brand as well), while excitedly waiting to unveil our work to everyone. We have been developing a new website; it is now chocked full of more information, it’s easier to navigate, to read, has more information and is much easier to understand. We even have an integrated blog in it along with a newsletter.

We also rewrote our white paper after collaborating with our expert advisors (who are very well versed in blockchain technology) and taking their advice. The new updated white paper goes in much more details regarding selective topics, but if our customers have any questions, we are always here, ready to answer anything related to Crypto Circle eXchange CCX. We have also upgraded our user dashboard so that upon purchase, our customers can instantly check and confirm on the blockchain that they have received their tokens.
adriaymati58 (OP)

Activity: 812
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 02:01:53 PM

This is sad, but keeping  supporters in ignorance is also not the best strategy. Unfortunately, if in the official topic there is no members of the team - this leads to bad thoughts.
Please join Telegram Announcement channel - https://t.me/CryptoCircleX_OfficialANN and the chat group - https://t.me/CryptoCircleX_Official to receive the latest news regarding Crypto Circle eXchange!

The best is yet to come!
Dextroboy

Activity: 658
Merit: 101

Borderless Mobile Finance Marketplace

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 03:40:34 PM

only 16 million tokens have been sold, it's still a very long journey from the Crypto Circle Exchange, if they don't have a good strategy to promote, it will definitely be difficult to reach the softcap!

xi_vii

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 02:31:43 AM

Crypto Circle eXchange (CCX) is already rated by Cryptolaboratory. All facts are here. Don't miss it!
LastBlackUnicorn

Activity: 51

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2018, 11:59:42 AM

Our Airdrop is closed! Stay tuned for Round 3!

We are currently in our Private Sale and our Whitelist is open to purchase our CCX Tokens and get 15% bonus tokens!
LastBlackUnicorn

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2018, 02:55:37 PM
Last edit: November 07, 2018, 02:47:46 PM by LastBlackUnicorn

Want to learn more about Crypto Circle eXchange?
Join us for our Ask Me Anything (AMA) session with Co-Founder Alexandru Crucean and CMO Maura Barbulescu on Twitter, Tuesday,13'th November, 10 UTC+2

We're already taking questions, so start sending them with the hashtag #CCXAMA1

https://twitter.com/CryptoCircleX/status/1060181575881707521
adriaymati58 (OP)

Activity: 812
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 03:02:07 PM
Last edit: November 06, 2018, 08:13:08 PM by adriaymati58

Want to learn more about Crypto Circle eXchange?
Join us for our Ask Me Anything (AMA) session with Co-Founder Alexandru Crucean and CMO Maura Barbulescu on Twitter, Tuesday, 8'th November, 10 UTC+2

We're already taking questions, so start sending them with the hashtag #CCXAMA1

CHECK IT OUT: https://twitter.com/CryptoCircleX/status/1059820785827749888

The best is yet to come!
starkovblue

Activity: 966
Merit: 270

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 01:28:27 PM

So far, despite the very bad market and the strongest drop in investor interest in investing, the project looks good. Yes, there are moments that I would like the team to improve, including by advertising, but for now we have what we have. The minimum amount for launch will be exactly funded and they should be enough to start.

Crypto is a very unique industry, where the line between "deserves to be in jail" and "leading member of the community" is as thin as one-ply toilet paper.
LastBlackUnicorn

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2018, 04:20:08 PM

CCX Pre-Sale Starts TOMORROW!

Our endeavor to bring a stable and useful product to the market to enable normal people to invest without fears of market manipulation, pump and dumps, and also have a fair chance to make money has reached the next level!

In the past month, our project has gained a wider exposure, with an increased interest gained from our beloved community. Our Private Sale concluded successfully, with 16,833,332 CCX Tokens sold. A big THANK YOU to everybody who decided to support us through the bearish market conditions and become a part of our project since its early stages!

We see ourselves as being one of the pioneers in the world of cryptocurrency where customer service is concerned. With our Crypto Circle eXchange, our goal here is to provide our customers a unique platform for buying and selling cryptocurrencies. With a platform that will educate new investors, and also make seasoned professional as well as institutional investors comfortable to trade without issues. This is the unique and exciting proposition available to those who invest in Crypto Circle eXchange’s token sale.

Our Pre-Sale starts tomorrow and you can get an extra 7% CCX tokens with every purchase! Head on to our official website: https://www.cryptocircle.exchange

Also, don’t forget to read our WhitePaper, if you haven’t already: https://www.cryptocircle.exchange/Whitepaper.pdf

If you happen to have any question, feel free to address us on our Telegram Group: https://t.me/CryptoCircleX_Official
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: