Bitcoin Forum
July 08, 2024, 02:29:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: GHOST MONTH!!!!  (Read 562 times)
Thyaga

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 07:21:15 AM

there is no connection between ghosts and crypto because they intersect. crypto = science while ghost = not science.
DimHorse

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:25:20 PM

Well, this was funny! I don’t think that it is connected with the month August and the market condition. Market can fall or rise at any time in a year. It’s not just only the month August!
krenus

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:31:09 PM

Do you believe that August is a ghost month?
Do you think ghost Month will affect the price on the cryptocurrency markets??
What do you think about this?? Is it true or it's just a mere folk legend by the Chinese lunar calendar??
well, one thing can be said for sure - it feels absolutely like it. what remained of good prices of btc and alts are really ghosts, almost transparent

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
auroboros

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:31:51 PM

This month is really ghostly, ghost month in cryptocurrency, mostly August yearly and we can see it on the graph. so, we should be careful on buying trades or invest in ICO in Agustus month. but I hope it will soon end, because all that we see is just a fall.
Natusik

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:35:08 PM

I think that August is no better and no worse than the previous months of this year, as well as those that will follow! This month did not justify the general expectations for the growth of the Crypto-currency  Cry
madnessteat
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 2073

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:41:34 PM

I don't believe in any signs. August was the same as July. I want September to give a new impetus to the cryptocurrency market.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
GlassBullet

Activity: 23

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:59:11 PM

okay, this was absolutely funny! Market condition can be anytime good or bad. So that doesn’t mean that the month August and the market condition is connected.
Adunni6758

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 05:03:55 PM

I do not think that can have any significant effect on cryptocurrency. As a matter of fact, what some people do not understand is that no occasion has direct influence on crypto, except it is influenced by some set of people.
sidneycrypto6

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 05:37:41 PM

Okay, now this was very funny! Market condition and the month August doesn’t have any connection at all. Market can fluctuate anytime in a year. It is not only just the month of august. Yes, you may say it coincidence but not a ghost month!
martina14

Activity: 1190
Merit: 111

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 05:40:41 PM

Do you believe that August is a ghost month?
Do you think ghost Month will affect the price on the cryptocurrency markets??
What do you think about this?? Is it true or it's just a mere folk legend by the Chinese lunar calendar??

This is just a funny talk over the community.
you can see BTC now slowly getting up in the market while it is GHOST MONTH (lol)
we are just in bear season and we are going now at BER months which BEAR is not welcome (another funny fact but hope to be done)

BITSPANISH

Activity: 486
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 06:46:38 PM

I don't care if August is ghost month or not and I don't think it affect to price of crypto market Smiley. The whales don't have time to care about if this month is a ghost month or human month, they just care about good and bad news and which one they can take advantage to get more money Smiley.

✦ ───   OATH   ─── ✦ 
BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL
▌▐ ───────  Facebook ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Twitter ⬝   GitHub ⬝  Medium  ────── ▌▐ 
twtr2
Copper Member

Activity: 95

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 06:51:29 PM

I've never heard about this fact. What does it means "ghost month" ? Is it connect with any traditions?

fitzzz

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 11:38:00 PM

Ghost month is an ancient traditional belief of chinese falls on August 11th - September 9th and the 15th day of the 7th lunar month which is August 25 is the Ghost festival. There are many do's and dont for chinese on this month. So maybe thats why china has a negative news on this month. Or many of chinese didn't active on this month on trading or they just FUDding to accumulate more btc.
hoavantathan

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 11:41:39 PM

Yes i do. The market make my investment failure. But i have some invesments. Hope they can go higher. Sometimes it need more time. I should find some way to make money.
NervousWolf

Activity: 58

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 10:34:18 AM

You are right Because the crypto market has been averse to this month. Many have benefited and many are losing weight. I think the market will return to good condition very soon.
liripoop

Activity: 232

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:14:25 AM

i am agree with you because There have been a lot of things happening in the crypto market this month. Prices have risen in the moment and the price has decreased momentarily. Behind the behaviors that were unsolicited in the month.
AmazingTiger

Activity: 65

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 12:00:16 PM

yes this month are ghost month because crypto market are change their behavior. in this month cryptocurrency are fall down and it will be try to come back end of this month. i want know more about this.
CrashGangster

Activity: 62

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 12:33:18 PM

Its very interesting for me. I think this things are not connected. Crypto currency during some period goes ups and down its usual for me because it already stable. It happens now and then in August it is just the minor chance.
frekans07

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 12:45:28 PM

The early August markets were live, but it went right into the ghost format. now the upward trend towards the end of the month come back.
Bitknick

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 12:47:35 PM

If you look closely, it becomes obvious that the whole August market drags itself slowly and does not move!
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: